Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

8 Family Members Killed In Ohio

susieice

A paramedic testified to being at the residences.

• Like 3

An investigator testified to what he saw at Dana's.

• Like 3

Donald Stone testifies about finding Kenneth Rhoden.

• Like 2

Luke Rhoden, son of Kenneth Rhoden, also testified about finding his father's body .

• Like 3

These are long videos but the are the opening statements when the trial begins. It tells a lot about the day the bodies are discovered including the crime scenes. I skipped around but these videos lay out how the murders were committed.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

The Coroner's office is testifying today. She was describing the condition of Chris Sr's remains. She said his arms were raised above his head and the brown sweatshirt he was wearing was pulled half way over his face. She believes it was from his body being dragged. She also described how one of his forearms was shattered so badly you could see the bone fragments. They are showing the autopsy photos as they did the crime scene photos. Court TV will not air those.

I'll post the relevant videos when they are posted online.

• Like 3

An Ohio LE officer from their Criminal Investigations Dept describes the crime scenes. This may be from yesterday.

• Like 3

FBI agent describes the evidence presented yesterday.

• Like 3

They are discussing Gary Rhoden's autopsy now. He was found with his left arm over his head and his black sweatshirt slightly pulled up. A white undershirt under it. The coroner is explaining that this is how the bodies (including Chris Jr) arrived to them in the body bags. Just as they were found at the scene. They found a $10 bill and some change in his pants pocket. 

Three gunshots to the head. One enter on the left back of his head and exited on the left forehead. The other two exited from the right temple area and from behind the ear.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

This video is from the Law and Crime station and is very long, but it is the coroner testifying to the autopsies of Chris Sr and Gary Rhoden. Court TV hasn't posted yet.

• Like 1

Wagner was denied a mistrial requested by his defense attorneys. There's some about Frankie and Hanna in this video. Court TV hasn't been posting much. They're showing a lot of Alex Jones. I saw where someone said the Wagners took one of the infants outside to a picnic table and changed it's diaper but I didn't catch which one. Their reporters were also questioning why the trailers were moved. We talked about that too when it happened. I also caught that Gary Rhoden was not asleep when he was killed. I think the diagram may be in one of the videos but he and Chris Sr were dragged from the living room through the kitchen to a bedroom.

I think the testimonies are being given in the order police think they were killed. They took Chris Sr's truck with them to kill Kenneth and then brought it back.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is the testimony about the killing of Frankie and Hannah. It's long so you can skip around. First is the investigator. Then the coroner about the autopsies.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This testimony is the investigator at Dana's.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Court TV is posting again. Chris Sr and Gary are crime scene 1. Frankie and Hannah Gilley are crime scene 2. Dana's is crime scene 3. Apparently a $% bill was found outside in the yard. They just said there was no Wagner DNA found at any of these three scenes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Here's the testimony from today regarding the investigation at Dana's. This is from Law and Crime and is a long video.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

These videos give us a lot of info about the crime scenes and the autopsies but I'm waiting for the testimonies of Jake and his mother. They will give us the story of just how these murders went down. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Still  think Jake Wagner' killed all the  Rhoden`S, it was a random act  not  a premeditated act ,his family just  supported him. 

No. It was definitely a targeted series of murders. That much is obvious.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Court TV really hasn't been covering a lot of this trial. They're showing the Wisconsin Christmas Parade killings. Angela Wagner's half brother testified on Thursday. I'll see what I can find.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/focus-moves-to-mother-of-george-wagner-iv-in-pike-county-murder-trial/ar-AA12V5PW

The trial is now in it's 6th week.

https://www.wcpo.com/news/pike-county-massacre/live-pike-county-murder-trial-trial-enters-sixth-week-of-testimony

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

Angela's brother's testimony is in this video. It's long but you can skip around. I want to hear Jake's!

• Like 2