Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I like this ghostly pic

IrishGent

Now this picture i like because the show a negative w/ it... i don't know how hard it is to fake a negative but it looks nice...this ghost almost looks like a ferry out of some story..but is it possible to fake a negative???

http://members.tripod.com/esthervalentine/...uments/id18.htm

(it is the first set of pics on this page, towards the top)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Phantom

• wolfsinger

• IrishGent

Schwartz - I think this might be a job for you...

You misunderstand, MP. What they show is a 'negative image' of the picture, not the negative itself. But to answer your question, yes, you can alter a negative if you are skillful enough. To me it looks like an oddly shaped reflection, but thats just me.

Magikman

• 2 weeks later...

The first picture looks like a guard or something.. maybe a member of a marching band because of the weird hat it has..... i dunno.......??? blink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gifhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif

I agree that the face and hat are the lamp from behind, or whatever that object is. I have no doubt that it is a real object, though.

The only thing strange about the picture is that the patch of light turns up dark in the "negative" but the light that shows around the window sill does not. I can't tell you what that means. I can tell you that it was a bad spot to take a picture, which even I, a total novice, would have known. Backlighting is a bad thing in a picture.