Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump's foreign policy for America

ellapenella

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

lets read some of  it , shell we,

Completely repeal Obamacare. Our elected representatives must eliminate the individual mandate. No person should be required to buy insurance unless he or she wants to

Modify existing law that inhibits the sale of health insurance across state lines.

Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns under the current tax system.

Block-grant Medicaid to the states. Nearly every state already offers benefits beyond what is required in the current Medicaid structure.

Remove barriers to entry into free markets for drug providers that offer safe, reliable and cheaper products.

so how is it the same?? it is not,  

It isn't even close to the same. Q please show us specifically what you are talking about, cause this looks NOTHING like 0bama care

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

It isn't even close to the same. Q please show us specifically what you are talking about, cause this looks NOTHING like 0bama care

Why don't you show me what is different?

1 minute ago, questionmark said:

Why don't you show me what is different?

You are the one claiming it's the same. Removing the mandate alone changes it completely 

• Like 1

Just now, preacherman76 said:

You are the one claiming it's the same. Removing the mandate alone changes it completely 

It does not, because the care is still universal (according to his proposal) and insurer paid. So is Obamacare.

Next please.

1 minute ago, aztek said:

what a fail, your own links Q, prove you FOS

could you elaborate on that?

So aside from the mandate there really is no difference between "obamacare" and "trumpcare" . I must confess im shocked :rolleyes:

I do like the transparency in pricing bit in trumps proposal but the repubs will kill that like they did when AZ tried it. 

Of course it's insurer paid. Who else is gonna pay for it. Reinstituting the freedom to choose if one wants health insurance at all takes the teeth right out of 0bama care. I can't believe we as people ever found that to be acceptable. Of course now that we have seen it played out, obviously it's not

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Of course it's insurer paid. Who else is gonna pay for it. Reinstituting the freedom to choose if one wants health insurance at all takes the teeth right out of 0bama care. I can't believe we as people ever found that to be acceptable. Of course now that we have seen it played out, obviously it's not

Can you please show me that part in the proposal?

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

So aside from the mandate there really is no difference between "obamacare" and "trumpcare" . I must confess im shocked :rolleyes:

I do like the transparency in pricing bit in trumps proposal but the repubs will kill that like they did when AZ tried it. 

you are free to choose to get or not to get. no penalty,  that is a big difference 1

you can buy insurance in other state if it is cheaper,  difference 2

so far these 2 are enough to make a difference

Edited by aztek

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

The mandate was the problem. Forcing people to buy a product from private for profit companies is a major violation of human rights

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Yes and No. Demanding people have health insurance really is the fiscally responsible thing to do. We as a nation will pay for that healthcare eventually and the longer you wait the more expensive the treatments and recovery becomes. 

IMO making them pay for it without enforcing strict price controls is nothing more than corporate cronyism though. 

3 minutes ago, questionmark said:

Can you please show me that part in the proposal?

Aztek posted it. I quoted him on the top of this page.

The mandate was the problem. Forcing people to buy a product from private for profit companies is a major violation of human rights

And that will not change under Trumpcare, in fact by his point 6, taking out Medicaid of the system, even in states where it was possible until now you will have to buy your health insurance from a corporation.

Aztek posted the preamble, the real proposal is what follows under points 1 to 7.

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

he is playing dumb, i took it from link he posted.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yes and No. Demanding people have health insurance really is the fiscally responsible thing to do. We as a nation will pay for that healthcare eventually and the longer you wait the more expensive the treatments and recovery becomes. 

IMO making them pay for it without enforcing strict price controls is nothing more than corporate cronyism though. 

Well yea, of course having health insurance is the responsible thing to do. Problem is many people can't afford it. That may change once the monopolies are removed erasing state lines. 

People are now actually being punished for not being able to afford health insurance. That's madness 

4 minutes ago, questionmark said:

And that will not change under Trumpcare, in fact by his point 6, taking out Medicaid of the system, even in states where it was possible until now you will have to buy your health insurance from a corporation.

Or you could just decide to not have health insurance at all, an you won't be punished for it. THATS the point.

Just now, preacherman76 said:

Well yea, of course having health insurance is the responsible thing to do. Problem is many people can't afford it. That may change once the monopolies are removed erasing state lines. 

People are now actually being punished for not being able to afford health insurance. That's madness 

People will still be punished for not being able to afford health insurance under trumps plan by not getting quality healthcare. 

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

People will still be punished for not being able to afford health insurance under trumps plan by not getting quality healthcare. 

Your missing the point farm. I think intentionally 

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Or you could just decide to not have health insurance at all, an you won't be punished for it. THATS the point.

The point is you don't get punished for not having health insurance you cannot afford, the point is you get punished to be to proud to ask for aid to do so, because everybody, regardless of how much money he has, can get the basic plan.

Government making people have insurance by threat of force is the main issue with 0bama care. 

The fines 0bama expected people to pay, especially over the next couple years, is out right criminal

7 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Then according to Trump's plan you need to have a savings plan (see point 4), which has the basic problem that if you have not saved enough to pay for the bills you have neither the money nor the insurance to pay for the treatment you need.

Edited by questionmark

9 minutes ago, aztek said:

he is playing dumb, i took it from link he posted.

I know. 

I don't even need to read it. I've directly heard him say he was gonna remove the mandate.