Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump's foreign policy for America

ellapenella

aren't you retired Q? that means you get medicare, or some other form of gvmnt subsidized health coverage?  

so tell us again., how much you pay

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Well, those in the know say it raised 7.5% (https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-10-27/obamacare-premiums-rise-sort-of-as-predicted) , compared to about 10% annually before Obamacare.

Kaiser3.jpg?resize=680%2C465

So where is the problem?

A few years back Q was in Greece selling me on the wonderful value of Greek bondholding.    Other than him satisfyingly holding the Govt Debt Bag and me not, we agree most of the time.

But what about Trump's Foreign Policy for America is worth a damn?   Just build a gigantic military and let Trump figure out how to scare everyone.   Jesus Christ, what's wrong with us?

3 minutes ago, Yamato said:

Just build a gigantic military and let Trump figure out how to scare everyone.   Jesus Christ, what's wrong with us?

lol we already have such army, and we already scaring everyone, no trump involved

5 minutes ago, Yamato said:

A few years back Q was in Greece selling me on the wonderful value of Greek bondholding.    Other than him satisfyingly holding the Govt Debt Bag and me not, we agree most of the time.

But what about Trump's Foreign Policy for America is worth a damn?   Just build a gigantic military and let Trump figure out how to scare everyone.   Jesus Christ, what's wrong with us?

I would like to see that quoted... cause the last bonds I held were Reagan bonds (18%+), they give about the same return as my normal investments.

Edited by questionmark

Trump, clearly, has the emotional maturity that of a child.

Imagine him speaking as President to Congress.

Trump: "You people are *******s, every one of you. You are fat, you are ugly and you stink. Only MY way is acceptable to me, the almighty God Trump." 

"Praise me, praise me, and bow to me you ignorant sheeples"

1 minute ago, pallidin said:

Trump, clearly, has the emotional maturity that of a child.

Imagine him speaking as President to Congress.

Trump: "You people are *******s, every one of you. You are fat, you are ugly and you stink. Only MY way is acceptable to me, the almighty God Trump." 

"Praise me, praise me, and bow to me you ignorant sheeples"

Now, now....

4 minutes ago, questionmark said:

Now, now....

I feel better now...

10 minutes ago, aztek said:

lol we already have such army, and we already scaring everyone, no trump involved

So what do we need Trump for then.   That's what he's saying he's going to do.   We're going to be so powerful that nobody is going to want to mess with us.   Whatever the hell that means.  That avalanche of subjective rhetoric means whatever Trump wants it to mean.   And people have such passionate faith in it.   No wonder there are Gods.  And no doubt there are Sheeple.

1 minute ago, Yamato said:

So what do we need Trump for then.   

to not let Hillary win the office, that is for those who believe the show is real, but in reality, makes 0 difference. 

Edited by aztek

2 minutes ago, Yamato said:

So what do we need Trump for then.   That's what he's saying he's going to do.   We're going to be so powerful that nobody is going to want to mess with us.   Whatever the hell that means.  That avalanche of subjective rhetoric means whatever Trump wants it to mean.   And people have such passionate faith in it.   No wonder there are Gods.  And no doubt there are Sheeple.

Because he seemingly says what they want to hear... by flip flopping the issues until everybody is happy. And then they only see the part they want to see.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, questionmark said:

I would like to see that quoted...

Oh come on.  You were for the bailouts, I wasn't.   I wasn't buying the value of your debt arguments.   That's where the discussions about money and gold came in.   Surely you remember this...

cause the last bonds I held were Reagan bonds (18%+), they give about the same return as my normal investments.

I didn't say you held bonds.   I didn't actually sell Greek debt to have a bearish or libertarian discussion with you about it.   I didn't have to own gold to have an opinion about gold, and so forth.

Just now, Yamato said:

Oh come on.  You were for the bailouts, I wasn't.   I wasn't buying the value of your debt arguments.   That's where the discussions about money and gold came in.   Surely you remember this...

I didn't say you held bonds.   I didn't actually sell Greek debt to have a bearish or libertarian discussion with you about it.   I didn't have to own gold to have an opinion about gold, and so forth.

ehm, what bailouts? The people, yes. The governments, maybe. The banks no. But please show me any post to the contrary I supposedly have made.

25 minutes ago, questionmark said:

Well, those in the know say it raised 7.5% (https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-10-27/obamacare-premiums-rise-sort-of-as-predicted) , compared to about 10% annually before Obamacare.

Kaiser3.jpg?resize=680%2C465

So where is the problem?

Well those "in the know" apparently don't know anything. I'm not exaggerating when I tell u my costs tripled. I personally know several people in the same boat.

My problem is I'm being ripped off by my private for profit health insurance company with the blessing of my government 

Just now, preacherman76 said:

Well those "in the know" apparently don't know anything. I'm not exaggerating when I tell u my costs tripled. I personally know several people in the same boat.

My problem is I'm being ripped off by my private for profit health insurance company with the blessing of my government 

Well, I am with the private Blue Cross/Blue Shield and am not complaining.

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

to not let Hillary win the office, that is for those who believe the show is real, but in reality, makes 0 difference. 

So if it makes 0 difference in reality, then let's agree not to care.  

If anything, let's spray water on the meaningless fire instead.

Just now, questionmark said:

Well, I am with the private Blue Cross/Blue Shield and am not complaining.

Well so long as your not effected, that makes it all better now. Smh

3 minutes ago, questionmark said:

ehm, what bailouts? The people, yes. The governments, maybe. The banks no. But please show me any post to the contrary I supposedly have made.

The government yes, the people yes, and yes, we agree on the banks.  We agree most of the time, dude.  Ante up.

Just now, Yamato said:

So if it makes 0 difference in reality, then let's agree not to care.  

If anything, let's spray water on the meaningless fire instead.

sounds like a plan, but it is fun to talk about it anyway.

save the water, lol

• Like 1

What I want to know is this: How is it possible for Trump to weasel-out of his life-long, child-like maturity?

He STILL does and and seems proud of it, even though it's disgusting.

Love coconut oil. I use it for everything I'd normally use butter for.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pallidin said:

What I want to know is this: How is it possible for Trump to weasel-out of his life-long, child-like maturity?

He STILL does and and seems proud of it, even though it's disgusting.

it is an art, very few can do it, but i would give more credits to hilary than to him, people hate her so much, they let trump get away with lots of things

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

it is an art, very few can do it, but i would give more credits to hilary than to him, people hate her so much, they let trump get away with lots of things

For an adult of his age to act like a whining, spoiled 10-year old, it's not an art. It's a clear sign of serious emotional immaturity.

Edited by pallidin