Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
ellapenella

Trump's foreign policy for America

499 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Farmer77
Just now, preacherman76 said:

She also thinks things like the TPP, are a good idea. Loves the thought of corporate rule

Do you really believe Donald Trump doesn't love the thought of corporate rule? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76

If another nation is trying to ban him, it's probably cause they are afraid he's not going to allow them to continue to screw us over in horrible trade agreements

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
questionmark
2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

She also thinks things like the TPP, are a good idea. Loves the thought of corporate rule

Who wants Hillary? But we can say at this point: The Republicans surely screwed up 2016. And it might come to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, preacherman76 said:

If another nation is trying to ban him, it's probably cause they are afraid he's not going to allow them to continue to screw us over in horrible trade agreements

Yeah not so much...it has much more to do with him trying to steamroll the little guy http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/12/donald-trump-scotland-golf/421065/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Do you really believe Donald Trump doesn't love the thought of corporate rule? 

Not anywhere near on the same level shilary does. At least he'd end these trade deals that allow cooperations to leave our shores. I havent seen anything from him that would make me believe he'd hand the wheel to cooperations like she would

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, preacherman76 said:

Not anywhere near on the same level shilary does. At least he'd end these trade deals that allow cooperations to leave our shores. I havent seen anything from him that would make me believe he'd hand the wheel to cooperations like she would

Hand the wheel to corporations? We would have to take it back from them to be able to hand it to them. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Hand the wheel to corporations? We would have to take it back from them to be able to hand it to them. 

 

While I do agree to a point, wait till the TPP goes into full swing. They will own us in ways never before seen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, preacherman76 said:

While I do agree to a point, wait till the TPP goes into full swing. They will own us in ways never before seen

Theres no turning back from the TPP. Theyve been working on the TAP (atlantic)  since the bush days and it like the TPP will become law, in my opinion its really something thats above the president's paygrade. 

Don't get me wrong in this conversation, im certainly not pulling for Hillary as i recognize her for the evil C u next tuesday that she is, I just have zero respect or hope for Trump as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
19 minutes ago, questionmark said:

Did you hear him tell you that he was going to go fight ISIS? If there is no blood on his hands that is mostly because he did not have a chance yet. Not because he is Saint Donald.

 

I never thought he was a saint. His foreign policy, while I think better than Clintons, is one of the reasons I'm against the idea of him becoming president. Heck at this point the bad out weighs the good. The only reason I'd even consider voting for him is cause of who he's running against

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
questionmark
Just now, preacherman76 said:

I never thought he was a saint. His foreign policy, while I think better than Clintons, is one of the reasons I'm against the idea of him becoming president. Heck at this point the bad out weighs the good. The only reason I'd even consider voting for him is cause of who he's running against

He does not have a policy. He changes as the wind blows. And God save us all if the wind blows form Neoconville.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Theres no turning back from the TPP. Theyve been working on the TAP (atlantic)  since the bush days and it like the TPP will become law, in my opinion its really something thats above the president's paygrade. 

Don't get me wrong in this conversation, im certainly not pulling for Hillary as i recognize her for the evil C u next tuesday that she is, I just have zero respect or hope for Trump as well. 

The TPP can be stopped. It's not even legal how they are going about it. They aren't even treating it as though it were a trade agreement. A little sun light should be able to clear up the rash we call the TPP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
5 minutes ago, questionmark said:

He does not have a policy. He changes as the wind blows. And God save us all if the wind blows form Neoconville.

 

Here is one issue I see a lot of folks complaining about. To me when a person realizes they are wrong, an changes their view on any given subject because of it, thats a good quality, not a bad one

Edited by preacherman76

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
questionmark
3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Here is one issue I see a lot of folks complaining about. To me when a person realizes they are wrong, an changes their view on any given subject because of it, thats a good quality, not a bad one

Take it how you want, but I have to give you: You cannot complain if he gets elected that he does the contrary of what he said... he said it both ways (and a few shades in the middle too).

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
7 minutes ago, questionmark said:

Take it how you want, but I have to give you: You cannot complain if he gets elected that he does the contrary of what he said... he said it both ways (and a few shades in the middle too).

 

I have no idea what all this is gonna look like when it's over. Nor do I believe anyone else does either. I'm just saying I'd rather deal with someone who can possibly change, instead of insisting they are right about something they are clearly wrong about. Like 0bama care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
questionmark
Just now, preacherman76 said:

I have no idea what all this is gonna look like when it's over. Nor do I believe anyone else does either. I'm just saying I'd rather deal with someone who can possibly change, instead of insisting they are right about something they are clearly wrong about. Like 0bama care.

Which Trump wants to change to Trumpcare and the biggest difference is the name if you actually read his proposal.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
11 minutes ago, questionmark said:

Take it how you want, but I have to give you: You cannot complain if he gets elected that he does the contrary of what he said... he said it both ways (and a few shades in the middle too).

 

Besides, we already know shilary is a neocon. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I have no idea what all this is gonna look like when it's over. Nor do I believe anyone else does either. I'm just saying I'd rather deal with someone who can possibly change, instead of insisting they are right about something they are clearly wrong about. Like 0bama care.

They're not wrong about Obamacare, theyre lying to us about what its supposed to be and what its supposed to do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
1 minute ago, questionmark said:

Which Trump wants to change to Trumpcare and the biggest difference is the name if you actually read his proposal.

 

You got a link for that? From what I've seen him say, he doesn't support 0bama care at all. An actually has good ideas like the concept of free market when it comes to health care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
questionmark
1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

You got a link for that? From what I've seen him say, he doesn't support 0bama care at all. An actually has good ideas like the concept of free market when it comes to health care.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
47 minutes ago, questionmark said:

Who wants Hillary? But we can say at this point: The Republicans surely screwed up 2016. And it might come to that.

Might come to what? Thinking she is a better option?? No, clearly she is not. Republicans didn't do anything. It's the voters that put him in this situation. If that's a screw up, then the dems all but certain nomination of shilary is a nuclear holocaust 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76

Personally I wish Rand Paul took the ball an ran with it. But the people can't handle the idea of things like real freedom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, preacherman76 said:

Personally I wish Rand Paul took the ball an ran with it. But the people can't handle the idea of things like real freedom

Rand Paul is not Ron Paul 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

lets read some of  it , shell we,

Completely repeal Obamacare. Our elected representatives must eliminate the individual mandate. No person should be required to buy insurance unless he or she wants to

Modify existing law that inhibits the sale of health insurance across state lines.

Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns under the current tax system.

Block-grant Medicaid to the states. Nearly every state already offers benefits beyond what is required in the current Medicaid structure.

Remove barriers to entry into free markets for drug providers that offer safe, reliable and cheaper products.

so how is it the same?? it is not,  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Rand Paul is not Ron Paul 

True. But policy wise he's pretty close

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
questionmark
2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Might come to what? Thinking she is a better option?? No, clearly she is not. Republicans didn't do anything. It's the voters that put him in this situation. If that's a screw up, then the dems all but certain nomination of shilary is a nuclear holocaust 

What I think or I don't (and believe the last person on Earth I would vote for is somebody belonging to a political dynasty) is quite irrelevant. What comes over to 6-8% of the electorate is relevant. Because they have decided every election in recent history. We call them moderates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.