Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
ellapenella

Trump's foreign policy for America

499 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

aztek
1 minute ago, pallidin said:

For an adult of his age to act like a whining, spoiled 3-year old, it's not an art. It's a clear sign of serious emotional immaturity.

if that is what it takes to win, why not, listen to his interviews, from 5-10-15 years ago, he sounds a lot different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arbenol
1 hour ago, Yamato said:

So what do we need Trump for then.   

 

1 hour ago, aztek said:

to not let Hillary win the office, 

That's like burning your own house down to prevent it being burgled.

What I'm understanding from most American posters here is that this election will be about voting for the least loathed candidate. Considering how many people threw their hat into the ring at the start of all this, how is it that you've been left with these two?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin
32 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

 

That's like burning your own house down to prevent it being burgled.

What I'm understanding from most American posters here is that this election will be about voting for the least loathed candidate. Considering how many people threw their hat into the ring at the start of all this, how is it that you've been left with these two?

For Trump devotee's it's actually simple... they are blind sheep, going "baaa, baaa, Trump"

Not wanting to think for themselves, rather to have Trump think for them.

Trump: '"This is THE WAY IT IS, right, sheeples? Right?!!!"

Sheeples: "Baaa, baaa, right, Trump!!"

 

Edited by pallidin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
12 minutes ago, pallidin said:

For Trump devotee's it's actually simple... they are blind sheep, going "baaa, baaa, Trump"

Not wanting to think for themselves, rather to have Trump think for them.

Trump: '"This is THE WAY IT IS, right, sheeples? Right?!!!"

Sheeples: "Baaa, baaa, right, Trump!!"

 

Alright we get it P. lol

 

You honestly don't think the same about Hilary supporters? Do you understand how evil that woman is? If Trump ends up being corrupt, it will be like boss hog kinda corrupt. Making his pockets fat from a thriving system. Hilary will be like the damn anti Christ. Just evil to the core. Like a roaring lion seeking who she might devour. When she looks in the mirror this is what she see's.

 

 antichrist.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin

lol. Yeah, I'm no fan of Hillary either, but Trump? Really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yamato

"We're going to build up our military bigger, better, stronger than ever been before and we're going to have to take out ISIS and we're going to have to take them out fast.

"They're going to be gone.  ISIS will be gone if I'm elected President.  And they'll be gone quickly.  They'll be gone very very quickly."

"I would bomb the s*** out of them!"

"I'd blow up the pipes.  I'd blow up the refi...I'd blow up every single inch, there'd be nothing left, and you know what?   You'll get Exxon to come in there and in two months, have you ever seen how good these guys are, the great oil companies?   They'll rebuild that sucker brand new it'll be beautiful.  And I'll ring it.  And I'll take the oil. .  And I said I'll take the oil."

I don't know what the mirror reflects from this, but it's pretty close to the picture above.  Not just evil, but people thinking he's a God when he's really a goat.

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HollyDolly
On 4/28/2016 at 11:24 AM, Leonardo said:


Walking away or boycotting has always been a diplomatic tool.



In diplomatic negotiations you can stall, but if you are sincere about the negotiations you cannot just walk away. When dealing with a sovereign state, the laws and ethics you operate under do not necessarily apply to how the "other side" operates - but in business deals you are both constrained by the same system of "rules". This is only one of the aspects in which business negotiation is different to diplomatic.

Trump is used to negotiating when the rules are the same for both sides, and he has confidence he either knows those rules better than the other party or can bluff that he does. This will not apply in diplomatic situations. His boast of being a strong negotiator is meaningless in this context.

Look at his claim about Prez Obama's "weak deal with Iran" as an example. Iran was under all sorts of sanctions (boycotts) already yet was still developing it's nuclear industry. Obama had a choice between "walking away" and letting Iran develop nuclear power without any international oversight involved, or engage in diplomacy to give up something to Iran (ease the sanctions) in return for Iran allowing greater access to it's nuclear program by international authorities as well as an agreement/deal that nuclear weapons were not part of that program's ambitions.

"Walking away" is never an option, unless you want to surrender to the other party's whim. The US got more-or-less the best deal they could get, and Iran got more-or-less the best deal they could get. In addition, the relationship between the US and Iran got just a little bit better. That's not "weak", that is effective diplomacy. Trump, if he sticks to his "walk away" tough line, would have allowed Iran to continue to develop it's nuclear program without any international oversight and would probably have worsened the US-Iran relationship to boot.

You tell me what is the best outcome.

Of course they were already working on it. My late father who had worked military intelligence for the USAF for 33 years mentioned this one time.I don't even recall what brought up the subject,whether a news paper article or something on the news, but  he spoke about Iran and nukes, and he died in 1996.  He also felt that if WW3 starts, it would start in the Middle East,Gog and Magog he said. Too bad he isn't here,becuase I'd like to get his take on that whole treaty with Iran and also what he would think of Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
questionmark
2 minutes ago, HollyDolly said:

Of course they were already working on it. My late father who had worked military intelligence for the USAF for 33 years mentioned this one time.I don't even recall what brought up the subject,whether a news paper article or something on the news, but  he spoke about Iran and nukes, and he died in 1996.  He also felt that if WW3 starts, it would start in the Middle East,Gog and Magog he said. Too bad he isn't here,becuase I'd like to get his take on that whole treaty with Iran and also what he would think of Trump.

Well, given that Iran is not really part of the ME (in fact they are Persian, not Arab) I doubt he would have thought about therm as Gog and Magoc. But if I am allowed to pry: Was your father with the OSI? If so, where was he stationed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yamato

America's hatred of Muslims includes both The Arabs and Iran.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
4 minutes ago, Yamato said:

America's hatred of Muslims includes both The Arabs and Iran.  

Speak for yourself and don't put me into your generalization of Americans. That's what bigots do.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
11 hours ago, Yamato said:

"We're going to build up our military bigger, better, stronger than ever been before and we're going to have to take out ISIS and we're going to have to take them out fast.

"They're going to be gone.  ISIS will be gone if I'm elected President.  And they'll be gone quickly.  They'll be gone very very quickly."

"I would bomb the s*** out of them!"

"I'd blow up the pipes.  I'd blow up the refi...I'd blow up every single inch, there'd be nothing left, and you know what?   You'll get Exxon to come in there and in two months, have you ever seen how good these guys are, the great oil companies?   They'll rebuild that sucker brand new it'll be beautiful.  And I'll ring it.  And I'll take the oil. .  And I said I'll take the oil."

I don't know what the mirror reflects from this, but it's pretty close to the picture above.  Not just evil, but people thinking he's a God when he's really a goat.

 



 

I'll take that over pretending to be against them while funding and training them. Then using them to take over other countries. If the goal is to really take ISIS out, considering what those evil SOB's have done that wouldn't really be a bad thing. Especially if we don't occupy another country and turn it into another Afgan.

Now sure Id just assume walk away from the whole thing. But if something is going to be done, Id at least like to actually know whats really going on. Heck Russia softened them up enough we probably really could finish that fight quick like.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
1 hour ago, questionmark said:

Well, given that Iran is not really part of the ME (in fact they are Persian, not Arab) I doubt he would have thought about therm as Gog and Magoc. But if I am allowed to pry: Was your father with the OSI? If so, where was he stationed?

True, but Persia is part of the last biblical battle.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther

I know. We live in Bizarro World.

Edited by Paranormal Panther

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yamato
2 hours ago, Michelle said:

Speak for yourself and don't put me into your generalization of Americans. That's what bigots do.

Do you have to try so hard to be insulted all the time?   Was I talking to you?   I am speaking for myself.   So no, you're not in my "generalization of Americans" for doing what "bigots do": Apparently that's stating a fact that both the Arabs and Iran are chronically on America's **** list -- so I can avoid being called a bigot.  Thank you so much you're so sweet!    If The Arabs were bombing us like our country is bombing them, I would think a lot worse of them than I do.   Speaking of bigotry, Exceptionalism is another word for hypocrisy.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

so what is Hillary's foreign policy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leonardo
13 hours ago, HollyDolly said:

Of course they were already working on it. My late father who had worked military intelligence for the USAF for 33 years mentioned this one time.I don't even recall what brought up the subject,whether a news paper article or something on the news, but  he spoke about Iran and nukes, and he died in 1996.  He also felt that if WW3 starts, it would start in the Middle East,Gog and Magog he said. Too bad he isn't here,becuase I'd like to get his take on that whole treaty with Iran and also what he would think of Trump.

America has been antagonistic towards Iran since the 1979 revolution in that country which toppled the US-backed (and very unpopular) monarchy. While your father may have been right, and Iran has been interested in acquiring a nuclear deterrent for decades, there is the politics of the situation between the US and Iran to consider when examining any statement citizens of one country make about the other. Demonising Iran under the Islamic government was "official policy" for anyone representing the US at government level, and naturally this policy disseminated into the general public - whether what was reported was true or not.

I am not suggesting Iran was "pure and innocent", or that it was any better than the US in regards this "demonisation". Neither am I declaring that Iran had (and has) no nuclear ambitions, but I am suggesting that bias on both sides inevitably grants each a "worse than what reality may be" appearance of the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yamato
12 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

I'll take that over pretending to be against them while funding and training them. Then using them to take over other countries. If the goal is to really take ISIS out, considering what those evil SOB's have done that wouldn't really be a bad thing. Especially if we don't occupy another country and turn it into another Afgan.

ISIS is in 20 countries.   Donald Trump can't "take them out", not a chance in hell.  Unless we're so gung ho about the goal we're ready to start WW3. 

 

Quote

Now sure Id just assume walk away from the whole thing. But if something is going to be done, Id at least like to actually know whats really going on. Heck Russia softened them up enough we probably really could finish that fight quick like.

If Donald Trump does what he says he'll do the problem will get 10x worse.   People will come streaming into Iraq from all directions and they'll melt into the populations and fight the guerilla war and they'll win the guerilla war like they always do.  And right on time, in the course of winning every battle and losing the war, we'll get an endless roster of crooked and not-so-nice people who don't like us very much running the place.   It's been Einstein's definition of insanity for years.  How many more years and how many more American lives? 

We're not going to take them out quickly and then start taking their oil.   That's obviously not how it works over there.  We'll put our troops in harms way for Exxon's new oil fields to take how many years of Iraq's oil as a return on their investment?    Trump's not taking ISIS's oil, he's taking Iraq's.  He'll probably create an unofficial alliance between ISIS and the govt of Iraq we're supposed to be helping if he executes such a mind-numbingly stupid policy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
On 6/1/2016 at 7:46 PM, aztek said:

so what is Hillary's foreign policy?

It's not in the best interest of America, that's for sure. Her foreign policy was catastrophic. She's caused enough damage.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
On 6/1/2016 at 5:52 PM, preacherman76 said:

True, but Persia is part of the last biblical battle.

It's weird right, how everything is happening. Makes me wonder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
On 6/1/2016 at 6:10 AM, Yamato said:

"We're going to build up our military bigger, better, stronger than ever been before and we're going to have to take out ISIS and we're going to have to take them out fast.

"They're going to be gone.  ISIS will be gone if I'm elected President.  And they'll be gone quickly.  They'll be gone very very quickly."

"I would bomb the s*** out of them!"

"I'd blow up the pipes.  I'd blow up the refi...I'd blow up every single inch, there'd be nothing left, and you know what?   You'll get Exxon to come in there and in two months, have you ever seen how good these guys are, the great oil companies?   They'll rebuild that sucker brand new it'll be beautiful.  And I'll ring it.  And I'll take the oil. .  And I said I'll take the oil."

I don't know what the mirror reflects from this, but it's pretty close to the picture above.  Not just evil, but people thinking he's a God when he's really a goat.

 



 

for our country's sake we have no choice but to improve our military back to where it should be, after all look what this administration has done to it. Who would you prefer to have control over the oil, who do you trust there? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
On 6/1/2016 at 5:50 PM, preacherman76 said:

I'll take that over pretending to be against them while funding and training them. Then using them to take over other countries. If the goal is to really take ISIS out, considering what those evil SOB's have done that wouldn't really be a bad thing. Especially if we don't occupy another country and turn it into another Afgan.

Now sure Id just assume walk away from the whole thing. But if something is going to be done, Id at least like to actually know whats really going on. Heck Russia softened them up enough we probably really could finish that fight quick like.

exactly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
On 6/1/2016 at 4:45 PM, Yamato said:

America's hatred of Muslims includes both The Arabs and Iran.  

this is such an ignorant statement from you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yamato
3 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

for our country's sake we have no choice but to improve our military back to where it should be, after all look what this administration has done to it. Who would you prefer to have control over the oil, who do you trust there? 

THE oil?   How about a world with real laws and real countries recognized under international law as sovereign entities?    What makes you think you need more oil than you've got already?   Don't you have enough already?  

 

3 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

this is such an ignorant statement from you.

Why?   It's a chronic dirtfight on the ME board about Muslims of all stripes.  "The Arabs" in particular.   And don't think you can leave off Iran.  That would be ignorant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
On 6/6/2016 at 11:11 PM, Yamato said:

THE oil?   How about a world with real laws and real countries recognized under international law as sovereign entities?    What makes you think you need more oil than you've got already?   Don't you have enough already?  

 

Why?   It's a chronic dirtfight on the ME board about Muslims of all stripes.  "The Arabs" in particular.   And don't think you can leave off Iran.  That would be ignorant.

Because it's not true when you refer to Americans as hateful towards Muslims.  Maybe non-trusting more so  if anything but hateful, no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella

hey Yamato, how about let's try to get our country on the right track before our country is no more, and then we won't have one to complain about. Who do you think is the best option for the job ? Trump or Hillery? I'm with Trump on this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.