Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman accuses Trump of rape

Deleted

Has she been getting "charitable donations" from a certain "Clinton Foundation"? With the manipulation that's been going on in this election, mostly to stump the Trump, I wouldn't be surprised. Hillary strikes me as the type to get real nasty when cornered.

• Like 4

There are a couple more aspects too with rich/attractive.....

It's not about what you can buy, it's about you can take. It's not about getting yes, because it's always yes- it's about the no, how dare this denial happen? And of course fiscal protections-which can come with false accusations. And funnily enough, even among the poor and ugly, a lot of the same mentalities come up for false accusations.

Rape is just a crime that encompasses all segments of wealth and attractiveness. For a lot of the same reasons, and for some reasons that are More specific to different fiscal situations.

• Like 2

Addressing the OP, a lot of rape goes unreported because of feelings of shame, etc. But there are also a lot of reported rapes that didn't happen, or weren't actually rapes. Celebrities make easy gold mines for the morally vapid - a rape accusation usually results in an out of court settlement.

• Like 3

The Democratic party is proud of you, comrade.

Buzzwords are so cute! It's so hilarious when someone uses something we obviously define as communist to define one another to make others think so negatively about that person! Comrade. Classic.

Should be pretty easy to find out if he attended these "underage sex parties" because of the number of people and his celebrity status. Epstein, the convicted host of the parties could testify as well.

This actually brings up a very good point... a man as rich as Trump would have had plenty of willing attractive women in pursuit of his attentions.

Not speaking from experience, of course, but rape is as much about attaining the unattainable as it is the act.

That said, the last I read, this was first reported in a hoax site. I think Trump's a blowhard misogynist bigot, etc. But I won't weigh my judgement.

Interesting, the alleged victim wants 100 million dollars and waited over 20 years to bring this to court. Something is just not quite right here.

Well, that is easy, 20 years ago she would not have gotten anything but Trump in jail... now she has a better position to "make a deal".

• Like 1

SMH. They are getting desperate now.

• Like 1

Well, that is easy, 20 years ago she would not have gotten anything but Trump in jail... now she has a better position to "make a deal".

Unless she has more than "she said, he said" as evidence "making a deal" is going to be very difficult. There's the issue of consent and the issue of the young woman's part in the situation (prostitution).

BTW, I googled that Jeffrey Epstein guy (the one who had the sex parties) and Mr Epstein hung around with lots and lots of wealthy celebrity type people including Prince Andrew. Guilt by association just isn't going to be sufficient evidence. Basically, this all depends on what evidence the young lady has in support of her allegations.

• Like 1

Like when word was going to get out connecting Trump with the convicted child rapist Epstein, the orange behemoth flying around on a serial child molester's private jet, getting his lawyer Cohen on it right away threatening the person in the media (Daily Beast I think) that he'll "mess up his life" if he publishes an article connecting Donald Trump to rape.

Putting this woman aside there's raping his wife Ivanka. Is Ivanka a liar people? Maybe huh? Well you know Donald Trump is a liar, so why rape the whole country? Sure, she wasn't putting out and she wasn't as attractive anymore, no wonder he divorced her. He needed another Trophy Wife and then another. Then there's the disturbing comments he made about wanting to bone his daughter. If I was a woman I'd feel patronized by either of these remarkable candidates that they're going to "take care of" me. Why do people want the vast majority of the crap they think they do from Washington DC?

Washington is not capable of giving you people what you think you want. And believing otherwise is the farthest thing of all from "anti-Establishment".

• Like 1

I don't think it happened. I think its just another attempt to discredit Trump. They can't even prove this person actually exists.

The address listed on the lawsuit exists, he said, but 'there is no indication or record that that person' named as the lawsuit plaintiff 'ever resided there. So we believe it is a false address.'

He also said the phone number listed on the lawsuit papers rings to voicemail and publicly available records tie it to another person.

'There is no record that the phone number is tied to the person who has made these allegations,' he said.

'We believe that this person does not exist.'

The suit details claims made by a woman named as 'Katie Johnson,' with a home address named as what turned out to be an empty, foreclosed property at 'Twentynine Palms' in California.

EXCLUSIVE: Trump lawyer calls 'rape' lawsuit a HOAX and says there's no proof accuser exists as he claims her address and phone number are fakes and 'clearly there's some kind of collusion going on'

Unless she has more than "she said, he said" as evidence "making a deal" is going to be very difficult. There's the issue of consent and the issue of the young woman's part in the situation (prostitution).

BTW, I googled that Jeffrey Epstein guy (the one who had the sex parties) and Mr Epstein hung around with lots and lots of wealthy celebrity type people including Prince Andrew. Guilt by association just isn't going to be sufficient evidence. Basically, this all depends on what evidence the young lady has in support of her allegations.

You forget that this event happened before Epstein was convicted. So basically if she reported it at the time it would have been the word of a 13yr old vs two billionaires.

Also if you googled Epstein, you know that it was reputed that he had a 196 page "black book" filled in detail with various underaged girls. It was also reputed that Epstein installed cameras and video taped various politicians, businessmen, and celebrities engaged in underaged sex for blackmail material. (He is friends with Bill Clinton too btw)

There was the whole controversy about Virginia Roberts and Epstein's sex slaves servicing his friends. (which included Prince Andrew)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

• Like 1

Ok, if Epstein has all this video and 'proof'...where is it now? Should be pretty easy to know if Mr Trump, Mr Clinton, Prince Andrew etc. are guilty or not, right? There's a big problem with guilt by association, it doesn't always play out to be true. Basically, Mr Trump (and various others) might be pervert rapists...or they might not be pervert rapists. In order for the truth to be known there needs to be evidence.

What seems the most suspicious to me is that these allegations hit the scene right when Trump is messing up the desires of the GOP's 'old guard' (who want to stop Trump at all costs).

• Like 1

http://www.bbc.com/n...s-2016-36185012

Now there's a (deliberately?) poor choice of words.

I think the choice of words is quite deliberate. Trump bases his campaign on whipping up people's baser emotions via sensationalist rhetoric. He needs something to distract those he is wooing from the accusations against him, and what better way to distract them than to make them feel angry about something else?

Claims that China is "raping" the US will inevitably anger those who support him and divert their attention from his own private issues. Many of his supporters will start foaming at the mouth and all the talk will be of China being "The Great Evil"TM.

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 3

Buzzwords are so cute! It's so hilarious when someone uses something we obviously define as communist to define one another to make others think so negatively about that person! Comrade. Classic.

I know right? That like directly calling all Republicans racists or something. :whistle:

This sounds fishy, reading the allegations over

Katie Johnson claims in court documents that the New York billionaire forced her to “engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts by threatening physical harm to (Johnson) and her family.”

Trump strenuously denied the claims.“The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated,” Trump told the tabloid website Radar Online, the first publication to report on the lawsuit. “There is absolutely no merit to these allegations. Period.”

Johnson claims she and other juveniles were used by Trump as “sex slaves” and that the sexual assaults occurred from June to September 2004 when she was 13. She said she was enticed by a potential modeling career and cash.

She filed the complaint on April 26,2016.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/04/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-katie-johnson-lawsuit-accused-rape-teen-girl-sex-slave-documents-pdf/

What I find cute is Trump's spin doctors telling him what to say to hide information: with the China rape thingy he diverted the search results of Trump&rape from diverse Trump scandals to China as the top results.

• Like 1

I don't know, I swear Trump supporters would vote for him even if he had a collection of severed heads in his closet.

They'd say oh...those are just illegals.

I wrote I wouldn't be surprised (I didnt write I am convinced he commited rape), because rape is about power, the culprit, who has low selfesteem and is full of hate wants to opress and destroy/break someone. It gives the culprit the feeling of power and control. I think Trump would fit into that category, but we will see how it turns out.

How do you feel about Bill Clinton? Would you be surprised if he was a serial rapist?
  • Like 2

I don't know, I swear Trump supporters would vote for him even if he had a collection of severed heads in his closet.

Whereas Hilary's supporters would drop her like a hot potato at the first sign of any immoral behavior.
  • Like 2

Case Dismissed. Judge trashes bogus $100m lawsuit

link

Not surprised at all.

This Ms Johnson gave the court a false address/phone number...little wonder the case was tossed out. Nothing from nothing equals nothing.

• Like 2

its dirt digging time which happens at every election time both in America and Britain and the Media usually enhance it.