Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump did it, it's over

F3SS

In another thread, QM linked an article discussing the 5 states needed to win. The article concludes with

Closing large polling gaps in the time remaining is rare but certainly not unprecedented.

In 1980, Jimmy Carter led Ronald Reagan in many polls this time of year. He went on to lose by 10 points.

This is still a complete gamble, methinks.

• Like 4

http://www.realclear...gate_count.html

Looking at the remaining states and the delegate count I think it's time everybody who said, with adamance mind you, that Trump wasn't a serious candidate, wouldn't recover from this or that, that he wouldn't make it to the primaries, would make it through the primaries, wouldn't secure the nomination, wouldn't pull more than 30% republican support especially as the field narrowed (remember when you said 30% was his peak) ect... Well it's time you humble yourselves at least on this front. He's going to soar past 1237 and there won't be a convention. There's no way. The guy came in in center stage and never moved. He's now at a national at 49% and climbing every week. The point is that you were wrong about everything so far. Are you sure you want to place bets on the general election now? Everything you've said has turned out opposite. You may disagree with his ways but he talked a big game and so far has backed it up with seeming ease. He deserves credit for that. Trump vs Clinton coming up!

Yeah, and I think that his supporters did it in a way too, because we didn't shut up or back down. We stuck by him. A lot is depending on this election i think. There's gonna be people that will continue to belittle us for what we stand for. They'll lie and deny the truth about what's going on in the world. I like that Trump is a patriot and he's very familiar with all their dirty games. I think he'll get things done.

Well yeah I didn't think so ( I knew it was a long shot), but one never knows. Lol. Maybe you were both born under the same star or something. Anyway, I was just wondering out of curiosity.

Getting back on topic:

I'm wondering if that Trump University lawsuit is going to hurt him in some major way. I mean you can bet the Hillery campaign is going to use that one against him big time for sure. But I think the Trumpster just might have an ace card up his sleeve to somehow turn that around and make it fall by the political wayside.

For every Trump University, Hillary has a Benghazi or a Whitewater. Two can play this game. Hillary would be wise to not go down Scandal Road. She has more skeletons than a museum!

• Like 8

So your good with gambling then? :)

Are you kidding me? With my kind of luck, I don't even play craps for pennies. ;)

• Like 3

At least she isn't a loudmouth a@@ pandering to the lowest common denominator, a racist etc etc. Trump is an embarassment and does not speak for MY America

No, she's much worse. She's a criminal, a vengeful POS of a human being that will use the office of POTUS for absolutely nothing good. All Trump is guilty of at this time is being a loudmouth, arrogant, buttface. I'll take that over danger to the nation any day of the week.

If Shrillary speaks for YOUR America, then your America is a terrible, terrible place.

• Like 7

It's hard to put much trust in polls. Just recently they had Clinton over Sanders in Indiana. That was only a few days before the election. The farther into the future they try to predict, the greater the chance for error becomes. It doesn't matter who answers the phone to take part in a poll. What matters is who gets out to vote. Trump supporters have shown that they are extremely motivated and involved. I wouldn't count him out yet in the general election.

• Like 6

And also the intimidation factor that the leftest have been & are portraying on us Americans, trying to take away our freedom of speech, control what we say and do sort of as if they're really trying to control what we say or how we should even think. I have to agree with all others that agree that these people have pushed us around or have gotten away with it for too long and in doing so they woke up the sleeping giant. Americans don't stand for this sort of attack on our freedoms like that, like the leftest have been doing. I think everyone see's that it's only getting worse as Obama has been in office as long as he has. I think we're done with the democrats,hopefully for good.

• Like 2

Personally, I don't think Mr Trump has a snowball's chance in hell of beating Mrs Clinton...But, I didn't think he had any chance of becoming the GOP nominee either!

Who knows, this is the wackiest election cycle I've ever seen (and I'm older than dirt so I've seen quite a few).

I was thinking the same thing Lilly, But Bernie beat Clinton yesterday. I keep thinking, Trump has a lot of clout in the northeast. If he can turn those blue states red, Clinton could be done for. That's where some real powerhouses for the Democratic Party are.

• Like 1

For every Trump University, Hillary has a Benghazi or a Whitewater. Two can play this game. Hillary would be wise to not go down Scandal Road. She has more skeletons than a museum!

ain't that some, truth...

• Like 3

It's hard to put much trust in polls. Just recently they had Clinton over Sanders in Indiana. That was only a few days before the election. The farther into the future they try to predict, the greater the chance for error becomes. It doesn't matter who answers the phone to take part in a poll. What matters is who gets out to vote. Trump supporters have shown that they are extremely motivated and involved. I wouldn't count him out yet in the general election.

sorry wrong post

Edited by A rather obscure Bassoon

Uh...Mr Trump does not wear a toupee. It's highly expected that he has had hair transplant surgery (he certainly has the money for it).

Well, we certainly know about the scalp reduction surgery...and how angry he was at Ivana.

I just figured out who trump should pick for VP. It'd be a bloody landslide.

vince-mcmahon.jpg?resize=319%2C213

• Like 3

And then the next president can be President Camacho. We're so close to achieving Idiocracy-level stupidity we might as well go all the way. Edit to add -I should check the patent on recliner-toilets.

IdiocracyPres.png

Edited by Varelse
  • Like 1

Well you would think she would, but she hasn't been too wise in past. Also her method is to not say anything first about his scandals, but wait until Trump says something about her scandals first, then turn around and sock-it to him about his scandals (making his scandals seem a helluva lot worse) in order to have the last word in a debate. Seen her do that with Bernie several times in their debates. I swear she is just as slick as Willy, specifically when it comes to debating.

• Like 2

And also the intimidation factor that the leftest have been & are portraying on us Americans, trying to take away our freedom of speech, control what we say and do sort of as if they're really trying to control what we say or how we should even think. I have to agree with all others that agree that these people have pushed us around or have gotten away with it for too long and in doing so they woke up the sleeping giant. Americans don't stand for this sort of attack on our freedoms like that, like the leftest have been doing. I think everyone see's that it's only getting worse as Obama has been in office as long as he has. I think we're done with the democrats,hopefully for good.

So... in your opinion leftists aren't Americans?

• Like 1

Well you would think she would, but she hasn't been too wise in past. Also her method is to not say anything first about his scandals, but wait until Trump says something about her scandals first, then turn around and sock-it to him about his scandals (making his scandals seem a helluva lot worse) in order to have the last word in a debate. Seen her do that with Bernie several times in their debates. I swear she is just as slick as Willy, specifically when it comes to debating.

Except when she played her silly "War on Women" card on Trump he simply turned it around on her and brought up Bill's serial affairs with and outright abuse of women and her truly horrifying role in the brutal cover-ups that destroyed so many women's lives. Bill ended up getting booed off stage at some events and the millennials were repulsed by her. It was truly wonderful to watch.

Then we have Benghazi and server-gate coming to a head. The constant drip-drip she set up by destroying evidence (30k emails erased) and fighting it out in court over every piece of evidence while she and Bill are openly taunting the FBI is coming to a head at the worst possible time, for her.

13124614_1303662376330558_638232681463728188_n.jpg?oh=f872de3b10a67bc83639944c83d60b2b&oe=57A0C1E3

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 6

And then the next president can be President Camacho. We're so close to achieving Idiocracy-level stupidity we might as well go all the way. Edit to add -I should check the patent on recliner-toilets.

IdiocracyPres.png

the way you express yourself, you remind me of Alex Jones.

ETA - I think you and he may be polar opposites though, politically. I'm not sure.

ETA again - that movie is suppose to be about the future, right? something with a time machine? it's a comedy right? and that guy pumped up on something is supposed to be the president. Well , keep on allowing things to continue on the way things are , who knows.

Edited by Ellapennella

Except when she played her silly "War on Women" card on Trump he simply turned it around on her and brought up Bill's serial affairs...

Of which Donald has none. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Except when she played her silly "War on Women" card on Trump he simply turned it around on her and brought up Bill's serial affairs with and outright abuse of women and her truly horrifying role in the brutal cover-ups that destroyed so many women's lives. Bill ended up getting booed off stage at some events and the millennials were repulsed by her. It was truly wonderful to watch.

Then we have Benghazi and server-gate coming to a head. The constant drip-drip she set up by destroying evidence (30k emails erased) and fighting it out in court over every piece of evidence while she and Bill are openly taunting the FBI is coming to a head at the worst possible time, for her.

13124614_1303662376330558_638232681463728188_n.jpg?oh=f872de3b10a67bc83639944c83d60b2b&oe=57A0C1E3

if she wasn't a woman she wouldn't get 5% of the vote.

quoting Donald trump

• Like 2

I just figured out who trump should pick for VP. It'd be a bloody landslide.

vince-mcmahon.jpg?resize=319%2C213

Another reason to vote non-Leftist.

So... in your opinion leftists aren't Americans?

They certainly don't harbor what's best for the United States. Only what's best for themselves. Which is ironic, since all of their policies are self-destructive.

• Like 3

has Hillary really helped women ? and besides that, what has she accomplished when she was secretary of state?

• Like 2

has Hillary really helped women ? and besides that, what has she accomplished when she was secretary of state?

I thought that this thread was about Donald Trump. The only people that mention Clinton seem to be Trump supporters.

• Like 2

I thought that this thread was about Donald Trump. The only people that mention Clinton seem to be Trump supporters.

oh I apologize.

oh I apologize.

No problem, there is a Clinton/Trump thread there.