Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump did it, it's over

F3SS

That was before the rampant immigration of "trouble-making" Muslims. Check those statistics in ten years.

So you believe they're now utterly miserable hells on earth living in terror of Muslim Rape Gangs?
  • Like 1

I've forgotten what I was going to say here, so here's an emotimoji. :st

Edited by Otto von Pickelhaube
  • Like 3

The Zika Virus is the next big adventure our Republicans and Democrats want to spend a billion or two taxpayer dollars on! It's all over the media, CNN, Fox News, and now here on UM after you dragged it in. You okay with that spending bro?

Good I'm not afraid of the Zika Virus either. See I knew we could agree on something. I'm just asking you a question bro not twisting you. How about the regular flu? You scared of that one? You know, there's a Flu Season every year and all, so I'm just curious. You don't have to answer, I'm just giving you food for thought.

How are our fear-based belief systems in this country not killing millions and millions of people? It's okay, because it's not Communism? Pfffzt

The price of tea, in China, likely increased. This is no cause for alarm, though.

So you believe they're now utterly miserable hells on earth living in terror of Muslim Rape Gangs™?

I don't right now. Give it a few years.

• Like 1

Radical Muslims have, without question, thrown our world into a living Hell.

• Like 2

The price of tea, in China, likely increased. This is no cause for alarm, though.

Neither is the "problem" you're trying to solve. Don't you or Donald Trump meddle in the affairs of people who drink tea from China. I drink ceremonial and mid-grade Matcha from Japan. You can take your dumb new tea tax, and put it where the sun don't shine.

Neither is the "problem" you're trying to solve. Don't you or Donald Trump meddle in the affairs of people who drink tea from China. I drink ceremonial and mid-grade Matcha from Japan. You can take your dumb new tea tax, and put it where the sun don't shine.

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. Riff on that one.

• Like 3

Trump will win, no body is going to the trust a three term presidency of the democrats.

Proofreading is your friend. Consult your friend before you click on "post". :)

• Like 1

So you don't think that terrorism and extremism for one reason or another has always existed, pretty much, or just that it's never really affected the US before, and so it's so much different than it's ever been before?
  • Like 1

I'd invite Pallidin to come back with the figures (for the USA given the topic of the thread..) - how many deaths/injuries from terrorism per year over say the last ten years? Compared to gun violence?

Are there any factors that complicate this sort of statistical comparisons? Yes, of course there are..

But is something completely obvious, even after you consider all those factors?

• Like 3

BTW, I'd add the following:

How much fear/grief/inconvenience is caused by terrorism every day?

How much for general gun violence?

Is the problem still not obvious?

I'd invite Pallidin to come back with the figures (for the USA given the topic of the thread..) - how many deaths/injuries from terrorism per year over say the last ten years? Compared to gun violence?

Are there any factors that complicate this sort of statistical comparisons? Yes, of course there are..

But is something completely obvious, even after you consider all those factors?

Statistically, Americans are more likely to be killed by a gun-toting toddler then a terrorist.

Statistically, Americans are more likely to be killed by a gun-toting toddler then a terrorist.

From what I've read, a soldier is actually safer in a Middle East war zone then on the streets of New York City, or other major city.

• Like 1

From what I've read, a soldier is actually safer in a Middle East war zone then on the streets of New York City, or other major city.

That wouldn't surprise me. It puts Pallidin's quote into context:

If he'd written 'Syria' rather than 'our world', I wouldn't argue the point.

That wouldn't surprise me. It puts Pallidin's quote into context:

If he'd written 'Syria' rather than 'our world', I wouldn't argue the point.

Well, it is no just Syria, it is most of the ME and part of the Caucasus. Having said that... as they are not bothering us we tend to ignore the Hindu terror movements (mostly in India) and the Buddhist movement (at this time in Myanmar) that are just as much bombing and indiscriminately killing as their Muslim counterparts. And that we don't have a Jewish or Christian counterpart is just the times. There were some before, there will be some again.

Edited by questionmark
  • Like 2

Yeah I never thought about him, Allen West would really be a good match come to think of it, well Gingrich too now that you mention it, but before you mentioned them, I was thinking he might have had Carson in mind, since Carson supported him. Thought there might have been a deal going on between those two. Probably wrong on that ,too. Lol.

I don't know much about West but Gingrich might be a mistake. He is 72 almost 73, I was hoping Trump would pick someone younger than himself, like 10 years, so when his term ends he would have someone else that could run for president and carry on what he starts.

I think Carson would be well suited for Surgeon General. He wouldn't be able to advise Trump on the workings of Washington.

I've been thinking Rand Paul. He seems somewhat in line with what Trump wants to do.

Edited by Ashotep
  • Like 3

I don't know much about West but Gingrich might be a mistake. He is 72 almost 73, I was hoping Trump would pick someone younger than himself, like 10 years, so when his term ends he would have someone else that could run for president and carry on what he starts.

I think Carson would be well suited for Surgeon General. He wouldn't be able to advise Trump on the workings of Washington.

I've been thinking Rand Paul. He seems somewhat in line with what Trump wants to do.

I'd agree. Someone younger might pull in more of the youth vote and seal the deal. Picking a WOM (White Old Man) is predictable, and I'd imagine only to throw a bone to the big power players in DC.

• Like 1

I'd agree. Someone younger might pull in more of the youth vote and seal the deal. Picking a WOM (White Old Man) is predictable, and I'd imagine only to throw a bone to the big power players in DC.

I don't think Trump should worry too much about the power players in DC but the voters and what they want. People are sick of the DC regulars and their policies that usually hurt the American voter in favor of foreign powers and people.

• Like 4

Oh great. Wall maintenance, trade wars, federal databases, prohibition, war, occupation, terrorist attacks and a police state. Just what this country needs.