Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
F3SS

Trump did it, it's over

619 posts in this topic

ellapenella

At this point in history who else was there? I think really our best hope is either in Trump or Sanders and I don't think Sanders is compatible with the constitution of the United States, so I'm going with Trump.

ETA - Sanders is way to supportive and threatening us with climate change, so in that we know he's one of them.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 2

Dumbledore the Awesome

Just you wait...'Evil Donald', 'Lyin Ted', 'Little Marco' will all magically stop hating one another (and soon). By the Convention they will all be spouting about 'Crooked Hillary'.

Well, I should blinking well hope they would be. it's about time someone did.
  • Like 1

Thorvir

It's not me; I swear! I don't play computer or video games, and I'm quite ignorant on those kinds of things. I'm a borderline Mennonite. I don't even look at my cell phone.

So your good with gambling then? :)

• Like 1

OverSword

Who wants to bet that he still won't be the nominee and Cruz will be the winner of the convention in July?

Not a chance. The committee knows were they to ignore the will of their constituents in this matter it's the end of their party.
  • Like 5

OverSword

Good lord. I'm almost afraid of Cruz (Christian wackjob) as much as I am Trump. Either one gets elected we are in serious poop as a country

Whereas if Clinton is elected we're peachy? You're high.
  • Like 3

.ZZ.

LOL, some of the replies in this thread are as comical as the #nevertrump people on TV tripping over each other to make excuses for Trump's victory.

Some of you still don't get it do you? Admit it. You were wrong.

Trump is going to blow out Hillary in the general.

I'm thinking the hot dog Russian fighter pilots won't be buzzing within 30 feet of American warships when Trump is President.

• Like 6

Merc14

I have to eat my words on this one. Months ago I dismissed trump as a flash in the pan and not worth discussing but now it looks like he will be the nominee. Cruz has suspended and it looks like Kasich is suspending as well (maybe Trump offered him VP) so this is a fait accompli.

• Like 6

questionmark

I have to eat my words on this one. Months ago I dismissed trump as a flash in the pan and not worth discussing but now it looks like he will be the nominee. Cruz has suspended and it looks like Kasich is suspending as well (maybe Trump offered him VP) so this is a fait accompli.

We seem to have one thing in common: we both underestimate humanity's capability of using its brains.

• Like 1

Dark_Grey

We seem to have one thing in common: we both underestimate humanity's capability of using its brains.

Who was the logical choice in this election? Cruz? Hillary? We can't pretend all these Trump supporters are ignoring a great candidate because in this election there isn't one.

questionmark

Who was the logical choice in this election? Cruz? Hillary? We can't pretend all these Trump supporters are ignoring a great candidate because in this election there isn't one.

There were 15 other people besides Trump or Cruz running on the Republican side. But as usual, all went with those who behaved most obnoxiously... its more fun.

• Like 3

and then

LOL, some of the replies in this thread are as comical as the #nevertrump people on TV tripping over each other to make excuses for Trump's victory.

Some of you still don't get it do you? Admit it. You were wrong.

Trump is going to blow out Hillary in the general.

I'm thinking the hot dog Russian fighter pilots won't be buzzing within 30 feet of American warships when Trump is President.

I certainly hope you are correct. I saw today that he has a 70% disapproval with women voters though. I think this November may see the lowest turnout in recent history. I will vote for the Republican nominee. I still say that the months between now and January of '17 are going to be dangerous for this country.
  • Like 4

supervike

There were 15 other people besides Trump or Cruz running on the Republican side. But as usual, all went with those who behaved most obnoxiously... its more fun.

Exactly...our politics have become just like Pro Wrestling....The louder, more garish one is, the higher the poll number.

We are getting exactly what we deserve.

• Like 3

third_eye

Look on the bright side ... at least it is still looking like "Of The People By the People " ... now it is just a matter if getting the part right about 'For the People'

~

• Like 3

Vlawde

Whereas if Clinton is elected we're peachy? You're high.

At least she isn't a loudmouth a@@ pandering to the lowest common denominator, a racist etc etc. Trump is an embarassment and does not speak for MY America

Edited by Vlawde
  • Like 2

and then

At least she isn't a loudmouth a@@ pandering to the lowest common denominator

Really? Which was the last Dem presidential candidate that didn't do exactly that?
  • Like 6

Deleted

you mean overestimate?

questionmark

you mean overestimate?

I did not state to what end.... which in this case is to machinate the most harebrained way to run the country into the ground.

• Like 2

Deleted

I did not state to what end.... which in this case is to machinate the most harebrained way to run the country into the ground.

o okay I understand :P

• Like 1

F3SS

Exactly...our politics have become just like Pro Wrestling....The louder, more garish one is, the higher the poll number.

We are getting exactly what we deserve.

Really? I never thought of Romney, McCain or Bush as obnoxious and garish. Did you? I find this nomination truly different in that respect.

• Like 4

aztek
giphy.gif
  • Like 4

F3SS

Edit, I do find Hillary obnoxious but I don't think she means to be. I did not find Sanders or Obama obnoxious in personality. However, I do find their core bases to be among the most obnoxious people in the world.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 6

questionmark

Really? I never thought of Romney, McCain or Bush as obnoxious and garish. Did you? I find this nomination truly different in that respect.

You mean to tell me that they got any notable amounts of votes? 'Cause that kind of escaped me.

• Like 1

F3SS

You mean to tell me that they got any notable amounts of votes? 'Cause that kind of escaped me.

What do you mean? They were all nominees and you are saying that as usual the most obnoxious wins. Where does vote count come in?

• Like 1

questionmark

What do you mean? They were all nominees and you are saying that as usual the most obnoxious wins. Where does vote count come in?

I fail to see how any of those behaved obnoxiously, that is what I mean. Therefore the two who did so mostly ended up as "possibles" and the one with the most outlandish behavior won. I rest my case.