Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump versus Hillary Clinton:

Likely Guy

Trump's whole existence is a scandal, as a matter of fact his whole life is paved with scandals. If you want to make a competition between Trump and Hillary regarding scandals then Trump will lose.

How so? Trump didn't live up to promises regarding his Trump University, and is only being tried in New York because he refused to stop using the word University. AFAIK, that he took people's money and they weren't satisfied has very little to do with any litigation at this point, other then those people want to see if they can get that money back if Trump University can be found guilty of misrepresentation as a university.

Trump... took money. Cheated on wife.

Hillary.... Took money. Protected husband that sexually harassed dozens of woman. GOT PEOPLE KILLED, and lied about it. Concealed government documents and withheld them for years. Sold influence on a national scale.

Again, I ask.... How so does Trump beat Hillary?

People say Trump is unelectable because he has only a 20 % favorability with woman. But Hillary only has a 35% favorability with woman. Seems she is the same issue. She's, if not in the same boat with Trump, that she's paddling just long behind him.

From Likely Guy link:

Women: Views of the 2016 Candidates

(Among registered voters)

Trump Clinton Sanders

Favorable 21% 35% 42%

Unfavorable 60 48 29

Undecided/don't know enough 19 16 28

Edited by DieChecker

How so? Trump didn't live up to promises regarding his Trump University, and is only being tried in New York because he refused to stop using the word University. AFAIK, that he took people's money and they weren't satisfied has very little to do with any litigation at this point, other then those people want to see if they can get that money back if Trump University can be found guilty of misrepresentation as a university.

Trump... took money. Cheated on wife.

Hillary.... Took money. Protected husband that sexually harassed dozens of woman. GOT PEOPLE KILLED, and lied about it. Concealed government documents and withheld them for years. Sold influence on a national scale.

Again, I ask.... How so does Trump beat Hillary?

lol yeah you read what you want to read, while u change Trumps scandals to fit your agenda, you make Hillary scandals worse than they actually are.

lol yeah you read what you want to read, while u change Trumps scandals to fit your agenda, you make Hillary scandals worse than they actually are.

That doesn't answer my question. All you are doing is puffing up and blowing smoke.

Post some evidence for gosh sakes.

This just in:

"The two front-runners for their party's nomination are well-known to voters, and opinions of each continue to be much more negative than positive. When compared to past major party presidential candidates at a similar point in the election cycle, Trump and Clinton's unfavorable ratings continue to be the highest in CBS News/New York Times polls going back to 1984, when the question was first asked."

Source: http://www.cbsnews.c...illary-clinton/

People say Trump is unelectable because he has only a 20 % favorability with woman. But Hillary only has a 35% favorability with woman. Seems she is the same issue. She's, if not in the same boat with Trump, that she's paddling just long behind him.

From Likely Guy link:

Well guys: if we have a contest about who is the smaller crook to become Prezz of the US of A we have a problem. We maybe could get away with that if we would depend on nobody... sadly, sadly we do depend on most of the world (just as they on us).

BTW European far right leaders + Putin are endorsing Trump and are afraid of Hillary, while key allies like the UK don`t want to see Trump as president. Another sign in which direction Trump would take the US.

All those thousands of partisan posts you've been writing about the GOP have been thoroughly discredited as a disaster, a mess, a disgrace, and really stoopid.

I

Be specific yammie because the disaster of the last 8 years is by the democrats.

know, I know. That's okay. It's okay because all you need is another new leader to follow, and make you believe that your future is intractably hinged upon one person who ascends the hill of power and makes our problems all better and our country all great again. Nothing else to do, but follow this dog and pony show and call other people who question power children. I'm not sure you're even aware of it yet but Donald Trump just ate and digested your party.

As I said before, I am no longer a republican. I realize that your drug addled brain can't recall what was said to you only minutes before but I have told you this at least a dozen times. Put the bong down before posting (and please, no one believes you quit, your moronic posts prove that).

How badly was your gang governing us for all these years? You hardly knew how bad it was until now. You hardly knew what a mistake Iraq was until now. But now you know. Because the leader you follow sezz so.

Who would that leader be yammie? You're delusional you know that?

Directly analogous to what we just went over. The FBI can, because the FBI sezz so.

No, the FBI is a creation of the federal government and were assigned those duties. Like I said earlier, "You realize you now have the intellect and writing skills of a 14 year old boy don't you?" this is an example of that. The angry, childish scrawlings of a hormone driven, angry little boy that are nearly meaningless in content

I think they indeed have the authority to investigate Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

They have the authority. Investigating intelligence breeches is their job. they have a duty to investigate.

But claiming mass-jurisdiction in advance that they can investigate any private or public person is a great way of also agreeing that the NSA can collect data of every individual without probable cause or warrant because they say they can.

Listen yammie, one needs a basic understanding of the situation before one should enter the conversation and you have neither the understanding or the ability to get it. Go research how all this came about and then try and post something coherent.

We already know from every TV show and movie that when the feds come in they can start stepping on the toes of more local authorities however they see fit. So the difference isn't whether I'm a 14 year old and or Donald the Conqueror is an 8 year old, it's whether we have the capacity to question federal power and authority and how they're applied.

LMFAO. Like I said, you write like an angry teenager. Trump has nothing at all to do with Hillary and the FBI investigation so why do you bring him up? How does one even answer your rambling tirades against everyone and everything? Sober the F up, the dope is taking its toll.

We all know how angry you are, yammie, about everything it seems, but try and be rational when you post here. Adults are talking and your puerile, adolescent rampages are embarrassing. Embarrassing for us to read and embarrassing for you. All of the above is an incoherent mish-mash of angry one liners written in a child's language. At least you didn't lie in this one so I'll not haunt you.

In related news:

Trump’s income tax returns once became public. They showed he didn’t pay a cent

The last time Donald Trump’s income-tax returns were made public, the bottom line was striking: He had paid the federal government $0 in income taxes.

The disclosure, in a 1981 report by New Jersey gambling regulators, revealed that the wealthy Manhattan investor had for at least two years in the late 1970s taken advantage of a tax-code provision popular with developers that allowed him to report negative income.

Today, as the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, Trump regularly denounces corporate executives for using loopholes and “false deductions to “get away with murder” when it comes to avoiding taxes.

Read more

I guess he should know about getting away with murder and false deductions...

And while we are at it:

Trump's Financial Report? That's Rich

Donald Trump has once again made his income and wealth objects of fascination and confusion in the 2016 presidential race -- this time, by filing an updated personal financial disclosure form with the Federal Election Commission.

“I filed my PFD, which I am proud to say is the largest in the history of the FEC,” Trump said on Tuesday. “I have built an incredible company and have accumulated one of the greatest portfolios of real estate assets, many of which are considered to be among the finest and most iconic properties in the world. This is the kind of thinking the country needs.”

While Trump’s iconic (but relatively modest) real estate portfolio hasn’t actually allowed him to claim membership in the top tier of major New York real estate developers for decades now -- based on the square footage or value of the properties he’s owned and brought to market -- the new personal finance disclosure did give him the opportunity to put more public clothing on his finances.

Read more

Hmmm... eligible for a tax deduction aimed at people with income of $500 K or less with $557 million income? Yo Donald, something does not add up here!

Why is it illegal for a person to take advantage of the loopholes in our monstrous tax code? The whole tax process needs to be gutted, the IRS disbanded and the fair tax put in its place so we don't have 50% of the population paying no federal income tax at all..

• Like 2

Why is it illegal for a person to take advantage of the loopholes in our monstrous tax code? The whole tax process needs to be gutted, the IRS disbanded and the fair tax put in its place so we don't have 50% of the population paying no federal income tax at all..

Well, there is nothing wrong with that...unless you spend an hour ranting about the others who do it (No, not himself doing it). Which is exactly what a certain Mr. Trump had been doing.

:blink:

Well, there is nothing wrong with that...unless you spend an hour ranting about the others who do it (No, not himself doing it). Which is exactly what a certain Mr. Trump had been doing.

I honestly am not paying that much attention. I don't see as we have a choice as Hillary is absolutely not what this country needs at this time. She is a criminal, lacks any ethics and does not care about the country at all, she simply wants to plunder and so I am forced to vote for whoever can beat her. We had some really great folks running this year and none of them could beat Trump. I certainly didn't vote for the man and wouldn't have if I was eligible but I will be forced to in November. People will find that anything anyone can accuse Trump of, Hillary will have done the same thing only twice as much/often.

• Like 1

When it comes to evaluating a person's ability to run the country by the state of their personal finances, I would much prefer a person who has accumulated wealth and tried to keep it over someone who was "dead broke" after 8 years of good pay and public housing.

• Like 5

I honestly am not paying that much attention. I don't see as we have a choice as Hillary is absolutely not what this country needs at this time. She is a criminal, lacks any ethics and does not care about the country at all, she simply wants to plunder and so I am forced to vote for whoever can beat her. We had some really great folks running this year and none of them could beat Trump. I certainly didn't vote for the man and wouldn't have if I was eligible but I will be forced to in November. People will find that anything anyone can accuse Trump of, Hillary will have done the same thing only twice as much/often.

sometimes you have to ask yourself how sensible it is to exorcise with the aid of Satan...

• Like 2

BTW European far right leaders + Putin are endorsing Trump and are afraid of Hillary, while key allies like the UK don`t want to see Trump as president. Another sign in which direction Trump would take the US.

But why would Putin of all people be afraid of Hilary? Nothing to fear here that i can see from his side.She and Bill are typical Arkansas politicans according to my late father.Hilary will never see a day in leavenworth or any federal prision for those emails,etc. Some people will vote for her because she's a woman or more because along with her comes Bill and you can bet your bottom dollar he'll be pulling the strings behind the scene.Trump's a complete unknown, outside of people who actually have done business with him,the vast majority of the american public have no clue what he's like.Maybe the movers and shakers who are opposed to him have had dealings with him and maybe that's why they are scared of him as president.Just a guess.

Look some of the posters here might be a good president but can't AFFORD to run for office or don't want the headache of the job. Warren Buffet himself might be far better than Trump with the economy, but he doesn't want the job. So every year the selection gets worse and worse.

And yeah I've heard various people are suing Trump which ceertainly doesn't look good for his company.

Who would call Hillary to help on the red phone , when she completely dismiss the calls from Benghazi for help in a cover up .I`m bank my life on Trump for help in any situation.

• Like 1

Who would call Hillary to help on the red phone , when she completely dismiss the calls from Benghazi for help in a cover up .I`m bank my life on Trump for help in any situation.

Who would any one call Hillary to help on the red phone , when she completely dismiss the calls from Benghazi for help in a cover up .I`m bank my life on Trump for help in any situation any day .

....I`m bank my life on Trump for help in any situation any day .

I'd hope, in both cases, it never comes to that.

But why would Putin of all people be afraid of Hilary? Nothing to fear here that i can see from his side.She and Bill are typical Arkansas politicans according to my late father.Hilary will never see a day in leavenworth or any federal prision for those emails,etc. Some people will vote for her because she's a woman or more because along with her comes Bill and you can bet your bottom dollar he'll be pulling the strings behind the scene.Trump's a complete unknown, outside of people who actually have done business with him,the vast majority of the american public have no clue what he's like.Maybe the movers and shakers who are opposed to him have had dealings with him and maybe that's why they are scared of him as president.Just a guess.

Look some of the posters here might be a good president but can't AFFORD to run for office or don't want the headache of the job. Warren Buffet himself might be far better than Trump with the economy, but he doesn't want the job. So every year the selection gets worse and worse.

And yeah I've heard various people are suing Trump which ceertainly doesn't look good for his company.

Cause Trump wants to close the bases in Europe and Asia, also he doesn't care about his allies like the UK and Japan. Thus he makes tge US weak and gives up power. That power gap will be filled by Putin.

Cause Trump wants to close the bases in Europe and Asia, also he doesn't care about his allies like the UK and Japan. Thus he makes tge US weak and gives up power. That power gap will be filled by Putin.

Seriously? Closing the bases in Europe will bring home, what, one or two divisions? You do know that the EU nations all have their own militaries? In fact the EU forces all together are more then the US's total forces.

I don't think the EU is going to turn into a baby and let Putin roll over them through the Fulda Gap.

Well guys: if we have a contest about who is the smaller crook to become Prezz of the US of A we have a problem. We maybe could get away with that if we would depend on nobody... sadly, sadly we do depend on most of the world (just as they on us).

I don't get what you are saying.

That neither presidential candidate is good enough? So, then what is the Actual Solution? What can actually be done to improve the situation? Tell us....

Edited by DieChecker

Well, those right leaning leaders seem to be making gains all across Europe. And the only UK representatives that I've seen endorse Hillary are the same ones that are being disparaged for demanding the UK stay in the EU.

In related news:

I guess he should know about getting away with murder and false deductions...

Considering that those taxes are from 35 years ago. And what he did was not illegal. I don't see the problem. Point me to a company that doesn't use accountants and loopholes to underpay their taxes.

It is amazing that Trump has to show his taxes, or everyone is going to assume he is hiding something. However President Obama decided not to disclose his college records, or (for a short time) his birth certificate. And those that call for those are Conspiracy Theorists?

In what speech did Trump rail against anyone not paying corporate taxes? I thought his stand on Corporate Taxes was to get rid of them altogether and go with upping international tariffs?