Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump versus Hillary Clinton:

Likely Guy

Yeah we got his grass roots. I was once for him until I took a closer look. I don't want America to be this welfare state , no. They'll be nothing but lot's of redistribution as usual and lot's of back door government control of the private sector. No thanks. Have you ever considered the fact that we already redistribute trillions a year on redistribution of wealth? and to note, he is so part of the establishment, why do you think he want's to aggressively go after "climate control"?

from a link-

Fifteen trillion dollars: That’s how much American taxpayers have forked over in the name of helping the poor since 1964. And what do we have to show for it? A poverty rate that has barely budged, an entrenched bureaucracy, and a population — like that of Greece and Portugal, two welfare-state basket cases — increasingly dependent on government handouts.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/11864-the-war-on-poverty-$15-trillion-and-nothing-to-show-for-it

Redistribution of wealth should go after the high executives that planned the too big to fail. The laws have not been enforced to recover tax sheltered commission and fraud. Huge fortune 500 companies not showing profit because it is counted after payroll and shadow banking schemes dumped on taxpayers. Mom and pops are much different than monopolies, they pay their taxes they don't take advantage of international laws to hide profits. There's lots of untaxed money floating out of the US to be clawed back if laws were enforced instead of corporations paying several billion in fines for fraud but yet individuals involved escape persecution with billions more. This kind of redistribution hasn't been done yet.

• Like 1

Love Trump, Hate Trump, Love Clinton, Hate Clinton. Truth is I have heard people say they like Trump or hate Trump in real life, but not one person have I heard say, "I like Hillary."

• Like 5

Love Trump, Hate Trump, Love Clinton, Hate Clinton. Truth is I have heard people say they like Trump or hate Trump in real life, but not one person have I heard say, "I like Hillary."

One of the truest statements i have ever seen on here lol :tu:

• Like 2

Neither have I and I'm from New York where Hilary won 58 percent of the primary vote.

• Like 1

I think Kasich was a better option for a Republican too.

The only thing about his balancing the Ohio budget they failed to mention was that Ohio had a boom of funds coming in from gas industry and farmers with lump sums being taxed otherwise the budget probably wouldn't have looked as well.

Kasich seems honest and middle ground but he just isn't as flashy as the great Trump but I agree he was a better choice as a Republican nominee.

I'm sure fracking helped. But I also know that all the new jobs I see in columbus have nonething to do with the gas industry

As much as the MSM would like this to be true, it is not. Bernie Sanders is going to win.

Everyone on the right is cheering for him too! Of course for entirely different reasons.

I think Kasich was a better option for a Republican too.

The only thing about his balancing the Ohio budget they failed to mention was that Ohio had a boom of funds coming in from gas industry and farmers with lump sums being taxed otherwise the budget probably wouldn't have looked as well.

That was never glossed over. Trump hammered Kasich in every debate for striking oil. Never saying it was a bad thing but that it was a lucky thing yet discredits Kasichs abilities. Who couldn't fix their finances if they find treasure?

I am guessing Kasich will be VP. Trump needs Ohio and Kasich is very popular there.

I'm sure fracking helped. But I also know that all the new jobs I see in columbus have nonething to do with the gas industry

I liked it when Arnold Swartnager introduced him as a candidate and how he brought body building events to Ohio. Kasich has done a lot for Columbus. He probably just needs more time to help bring more jobs to the the less fortunate counties of Ohio.

• Like 1

That was never glossed over. Trump hammered Kasich in every debate for striking oil. Never saying it was a bad thing but that it was a lucky thing yet discredits Kasichs abilities. Who couldn't fix their finances if they find treasure?

I don't know how I missed Trump saying that. I never liked Trump's character even before he entered the race. I must say one thing about his rantings he makes people think because he can hit the nail on the head most of the time about his opponents flaws even though he exagerates and acts like the National Enquirer is a reliable source LOL.

One thing he said was he really wants to give it Hillary the same as he did the Republicans and then made a quick comment he didn't really see himself wanting to beat up on old Sanders. I thought gee, I thought he enjoyed the opportunity to beat up all opponents? Reality show in the GOP has won, who would have thought he was a serious candidate to take it this far.

• Like 1

I am guessing Kasich will be VP. Trump needs Ohio and Kasich is very popular there.

Kasich said he planned to keep working for Ohio and not be VP when Trump said he'd consider him as VP.

...Reality show in the GOP has won, who would have thought he was a serious candidate to take it this far.

There's a little side of me that still wonders that Trump never thought he'd get this far either and he's actually sorry he did so.

• Like 2

not even close to be the same, trump gets things done, what does hillary do?

Hillary always said she wanted to be like Eleanor Roosevelt and she is obviously trying to take that whim a step further by being President. What she would really accomplish if she was is questiable, but she has prepared herself better for this round then she did when Obama won the nomination for the Democratic party.

There's a little side of me that still wonders that Trump never thought he'd get this far either and he's actually sorry he did so.

Me too!

• Like 1

Kasich said he planned to keep working for Ohio and not be VP when Trump said he'd consider him as VP.

Don't buy any stock in that company, just sayin'

• Like 1

Hu? The guy looks like he's having a blast.

• Like 1

clinton-tweet.jpg

God help us all if we need Donald Trump to stop this. Pump them full of metals before their blood brain barriers have a chance to develop! Good idea, Hillary! Gotta keep the kids safe.

clinton-tweet.jpg

God help us all if we need Donald Trump to stop this. Pump them full of metals before their blood brain barriers have a chance to develop! Good idea, Hillary! Gotta keep the kids safe.

I've noticed lately that you are an anti-vaxer. Am I wrong?

If memory serves, Yam is in the "vaccines work, but I don't like mandatory vaccination" camp.

• Like 2

If memory serves, Yam is in the "vaccines work, but I don't like mandatory vaccination" camp.

Oh yea, he's the limited government guy.

clinton-tweet.jpg

Maybe she is behind the chemtrails too, yammie

well, looks like Mr. Trump was his own publicist for a wwhile:

Donald Trump masqueraded as publicist to brag about himself

The voice is instantly familiar; the tone, confident, even cocky; the cadence, distinctly Trumpian. The man on the phone vigorously defending Donald Trump says he’s a media spokesman named John Miller, but then he says, “I’m sort of new here,” and “I’m somebody that he knows and I think somebody that he trusts and likes” and even “I’m going to do this a little, part-time, and then, yeah, go on with my life.”

A recording obtained by The Washington Post captures what New York reporters and editors who covered Trump’s early career experienced in the 1970s, ’80s and ’90s: calls from Trump’s Manhattan office that resulted in conversations with “John Miller” or “John Barron” — public-relations men who sound precisely like Trump himself — who indeed are Trump, masquerading as an unusually helpful and boastful advocate for himself, according to the journalists and several of Trump’s top aides.

In 1991, Sue Carswell, a reporter at People magazine, called Trump’s office seeking an interview with the developer. She had just been assigned to cover the soap opera surrounding the end of Trump’s 12-year marriage to Ivana, his budding relationship with the model Marla Maples and his rumored affairs with any number of celebrities who regularly appeared on the gossip pages of the New York newspapers.

Read more

a real multitalent... when he thinks he does not get enough attention...

Don't like to see people get the tar beaten out of them (hockey maybe).

But it doesn't look good for the clinton campaign.

Bill was friends with a millionaire pedophile.

Old news new again.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html