Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zoinks! Mystery Machine crashes in to a house

UM-Bot

Scooby Doo's famous van made an impromptu visit to a home in Minneapolis–Saint Paul on Friday morning.

Typically used by Fred, Daphne, Shaggy and the rest of the gang in their hunt for eccentric villains dressed up as ghosts and monsters, the distinctive green and blue 1960s panel van featured in the Hanna-Barbera cartoon classic has proven a popular build among custom van enthusiasts.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...s-in-to-a-house

• Like 3

And if it weren't for those Meddling Kids...

• Like 3

Maybe the reason Shaggy and Scooby were always eating lots of Scooby Snacks was because they had the munchies. Just saying....

• Like 3

How the hell did police not manage to spot such a conspicuous vehicle prior to it ending up smashed into a house?

• Like 2

You can't fault cops for not spotting a Mystery Van.

They probably were having a coffee break at Dunkin Donuts. :w00t:

• Like 3

Scooby Doo, where are you?

• Like 5

7ca8000a078f8a0470b6a360ba71e40c.jpg

Shaggy, a full grown man whose friends bribe him into doing dangerous things by feeding him dog food.

I often think of all the things I did wrong in life and am I glad that I don't have to live his life.

Edited by bubblykiss

Rooby snacks, rooby snacks.

Kids, Scooby Doo was a completely different animal back in the day.

Was actually good entertainment. Hanna Barbara.

Just like Alpha Bits was the best cereal, until they changed the formula.

• Like 1

I love the Holy Hell out of that old cartoon. The crude animation of the original 1969 series was so charming.

• Like 2

Rooby snacks, rooby snacks.

Kids, Scooby Doo was a completely different animal back in the day.

Was actually good entertainment. Hanna Barbara.

Just like Alpha Bits was the best cereal, until they changed the formula.

Have any of you seen the horrid artwork on the new Be Cool Scooby-Doo? My granddaughters can do better than that. It's just too hard to look at.

BTW - Scooby Snacks are made by Snaussages and sold by Target. My dog gets hers daily. Now if she could only talk.

• Like 1

Another case happened in California, as reported by the L.A. Times. These Scooby Van drivers are a bit erratic.

http://www.latimes.c...0307-story.html

A woman driving a minivan painted to resemble "Scooby-Doo's" Mystery Machine evaded Northern California police in a high-speed pursuit Sunday.

Although the official Scooby-Doo website notes that the Mystery Machine "is always ready to provide a quick getaway," Redding police were not amused.

Edited by little_dreamer
  • Like 1

Another case happened in California, as reported by the L.A. Times. These Scooby Van drivers are a bit erratic.

http://www.latimes.c...0307-story.html

A woman driving a minivan painted to resemble "Scooby-Doo's" Mystery Machine evaded Northern California police in a high-speed pursuit Sunday.

Although the official Scooby-Doo website notes that the Mystery Machine "is always ready to provide a quick getaway," Redding police were not amused.

So here whereabouts are unknown. That that is a Mystery.

• Like 2

Have any of you seen the horrid artwork on the new Be Cool Scooby-Doo? My granddaughters can do better than that. It's just too hard to look at.

BTW - Scooby Snacks are made by Snaussages and sold by Target. My dog gets hers daily. Now if she could only talk.

A shame what has happened to the old 'toons of yesterday.

Adult Swim has some clever cartoon programming, which hopefully bypasses the PC movement.

Ima fan of Samurai Jack.

• Like 1