Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tell us a little quirk about yourself!

Galactic Goatman

2 hours ago, acute said:

Live semi-long and half-prosper?

Lmao

• Like 2

I can't tell you any more little quirks about me but I can show you some pictures of my little quirks

• Like 3

It's only just occurred to me that the phrase "turning over a new leaf" probably refers to turning to a new page in a Book, rather than sweeping up the leaves from the garden. :hmm: 

• Like 4

i don't believe everything i think...

• Like 3

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 1:06 PM, Astra. said:

I paint my nails while doing yoga.

woman_yoga_position_humor_cartoon_illust

:w00t:

Very interesting! Did that take a lot of practice?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, quiXilver said:

i don't believe everything i think...

Have the same challenge

• Like 3

On 06/01/2018 at 4:30 PM, Vlad the Mighty said:

It's only just occurred to me that the phrase "turning over a new leaf" probably refers to turning to a new page in a Book, rather than sweeping up the leaves from the garden. :hmm: 

I turned over a new leaf ...... The Nissan car sales man was very angry

• Like 6

On 08/01/2018 at 4:12 AM, Truthseeker007 said:

Very interesting! Did that take a lot of practice?

Haha, no not really. Thing is, I'm double jointed. I can even swing from a chandelier by my toes on a good day ;)..

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Astra. said:

Haha, no not really. Thing is, I'm double jointed. I can even swing from a chandelier by my toes on a good day ;)..

Oh my!:D That sounds like tons of fun!lol!! You must have some pretty strong toes!:D;)

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

You must have some pretty strong toes!:D;)

:yes:

images.jpg

• Like 2

I love that pic!

I have exceptionally happy feet and only ever wear shoes going into a store, or at work.

Free the feet!

I try really hard to admire Ed Sheerhan, but I'm afraid he always comes across as intolerably smug. ::mellow:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

I try really hard to admire Ed Sheerhan, but I'm afraid he always comes across as intolerably smug. ::mellow:

He deserves to be smug

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

In the 1990s I often dabbled with acrylics and pastels, creating many paintings on various sized canvasses.

By 2003 I had packed away the brushes, paints and other bits and bobs and started using a laptop instead.

By 2011 I did away with the mouse too and now use a finger tip (touch pad) to sketch, draw, paint.

Edited by Mark One
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

if you come to my home i will cook something for you. i cannot be stopped.

That would make a good line for the kind of horror movie where a bunch of beautiful young people are lost in the woods and see a light in the distance, which transpires to be a lonely cottage, and, like the fools they are, go up to it and knock on the door, and the door is opened, and .... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

That would make a good line for the kind of horror movie where a bunch of beautiful young people are lost in the woods and see a light in the distance, which transpires to be a lonely cottage, and, like the fools they are, go up to it and knock on the door, and the door is opened, and .... 

I was thinking little red riding hood ...but we can go with horror movies... Lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have some strange and severe kind of migraine that blurs my vision with the aura, makes me unable to form proper words and makes my fingers go numb. And every time it feels almost like I'm having a stroke. :unsure:

• Like 1

I tend to gravitate towards and make friends with people that others think are “losers”.  I find that generally speaking they are the most interesting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the vast majority of my posts are psychic in nature and involve no communication of ideas or concepts of any kind... usually, mostly.

• Like 2

When people I don’t know compliment me about something out of the blue my first thought is usually “all right what do you want?”

• Like 2