Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tell us a little quirk about yourself!

Galactic Goatman

• 2 months later...

I handwrite on pages with only my left hand. I'm not "left-handed" though.

I can write on a whiteboard with both hands. I'm not ambidextrous though.

My leading foot is my right one. I'm not "right-handed" though.

I'm like a "right-handed" person who handwrites only with his left hand. I'm a "mixed-handed" person.

• Like 1

I am an Introvert. 

I have an issue with the word read.

I know red is a color but so what, its proper sounding and proper in written form but yet is not... and I'm not sure why it bugs me so bad it just does!

See here...

I read that in the news paper last week.

vs 

I red that in the news paper last week.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a front tooth that sticks out. 

• 9 months later...

I have exotropia when tired.

strabismedetails.jpg

• 1 year later...

^^ oh man, that's gotta be annoying!

My husband and I have a keto lifestyle...no carbs...and instead of eating potato chips, I eat pork rinds and LOVE THEM! 

Edited by sfhipchick

My first travel in the USA was the San Francisco area in February 2020 (I left when the pandemic started).

My headquarters  in San Francisco was the MacDonald's restaurant in Sutter Street. Things flow better once you've settled your headquarters, right?

I was told to taste San Francisco food in restaurants. I did: MacDonald's ^^

(MacDonald's is famous, here in France. It's the powerful first fast-food company here.)

zzGw33B.jpg

Edited by ant0n

Surely you ate other food, not just from McDonalds? Do you remember anything you really enjoyed? SF is simply BRIMMING with incredible restaurants from all nations! I really miss that about being away from SF. I loved the variety so much.

Something quirky about me: I hate talking on the phone!

I celebrate the New Year but not that of the Common (Christian) Era, for which it's year 2022 now.

I've worked a lot on a several eras and it finally appeared that the era that really mattered to me is the Spage Age, which started on October 4, 1957 C.E..

So what do I see, here in France? I see billions of beings wishing "everyone" a happy new year. Which era? Well, why ask? It's 2022, that's obvious, right?

No, that's not obvious. At least, it's less worse than those billions of beings wishing a "Merry Xmas to everyone".

You get it: they actually wish a "Merry Xmas" to every being on the Universe, while they're at it ^^

So I did celebrate the New Year (of the Spage Age) last October 4. Moreover, I have an important anniversary on October 4-5-6.

So the conjunction is wonderful to me: great New Year (of the Space Age) and great Anniversary.