Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Formula to make America "Great again"

questionmark

Just now, aztek said:

ok, millions of illegals live like that nothign to do with trump. if they would not be building trump golf course, they would be doing hilary's landscape.

but you prove my point perfectly, i ask name  1 good thing Hillary did, and you come back with more sht about trump, even thou  vast majority of illegals live like that

Im certainly not in the business of defending Hillary and i cant think of a single one off the top of my head. So what? Again does that mean we should just ignore trumps faults? Screw that "lesser of two evils" bull**** they're both freaking scumbags. 

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Im certainly not in the business of defending Hillary and i cant think of a single one off the top of my head. So what? Again does that mean we should just ignore trumps faults? Screw that "lesser of two evils" bull**** they're both freaking scumbags. 

name 1 good thing hillary did, forget trump for a minute, focus on hillary. 

Just now, aztek said:

name 1 good thing hillary did, forget trump for a minute, focus on hillary. 

Why? As i said before I don't think I or anyone else can. 

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Why? As i said before I don't think I or anyone else can. 

that is exactly my point.

reality is, there will be only 1 chioce, either her or him, so far it seems that way at least

Edited by aztek

If you find one for Trump we probably will also find an occasion in which Hillary, out of momentary weakness, bought a charity raffle ticket. We are not talking about a popularity contest here, we are talking about the next POTUS... just in case that has escaped you. And they are both crappy candidates.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aztek said:

that is exactly my point.

Conversely the one good thing you have said about trump, helping the economy, seems as though it might be negated by that little tax evasion thing. America loses no matter who wins this election so why defend one over the other or quibble about the depths to which they are corrupted. 

4 minutes ago, questionmark said:

. And they are both crappy candidates.

he is less crappy than her, for a job of running a corporation, and usa is a corporation, like it or not

Edited by aztek

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Conversely the one good thing you have said about trump, helping the economy, seems as though it might be negated by that little tax evasion thing. America loses no matter who wins this election so why defend one over the other or quibble about the depths to which they are corrupted. 

evasion or using legal loopholes?? those are not same thing

Interesting, funny article about American elections: http://www.cracked.com/blog/historical-us-elections-that-sound-like-bad-sketch-comedy/

Love this quote from the article: 

"  If this election were Sophie's Choice, Sophie's choice would be to murder both her children and then console herself that she isn't voting in 2016."

Just now, aztek said:

he is less crappy than her, for a job running a corporation, and usa is a corporation, like it or not

Thank you for admitting subscribing to good old Benito's maxims. And in case you don't know what I am talking about google Mussolini. 131,000 GI's who fought and died in WWII are turning in their graves now.

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

he is less crappy than her, for a job of running a corporation, and usa is a corporation, like it or not

Are you even sure about that. Trump would have made more money in his life if he just left daddy's money in the bank than he has by spreading his "brand". 

Edited by Farmer77

Just now, questionmark said:

Thank you for admitting subscribing to good old Benito's maxims. And in case you don't know what I am talking about google Mussolini. 131,000 GI's who fought and died in WWII are turning in their graves now.

mussilini????  lamo., your irrelevancy hit new high, or low, whatever you like more

• Like 1

Another way to make America great again:

Get rid of this ridiculous 2 party system. It been past the point of working for the peoples benefit for many years.

Yes both candidates are garbage. They didn't get into this position by not being garbage. As long as we give the president power to make life easier for certain people with money and push their views, the system will continue to be flawed.

The 2 party system needs to be abolished, and the country turned back into a true democracy where the people vote on what they want.

All this arguing over Democrat or Republican is infuriating. I like and dislike views from both sides. We shouldn't be locked into views that we hate just because we like certain other views. 

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Literally teams of people doing nothing but trying to dig up dirt on Trump, 24/7. Is this is all they can come up with? You know, as opposed to Shillary who requires next to no digging to find a laundry list of shady deals, suspicious deaths, investments...

O you don't like it if your hero's true face comes to light. Is it fun to live in a delusional fantasy world where you can blame Hillary for everything and where you worship Mr Drumpf as the knight in shining armor. Anytime Trump does something bad his army of zombies ignore it, in fact they attempt to portray it as something good.  However if Hillary does something bad of minor significance it is hyped as if it was the end of the world. Pathetic.

23 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Are you even sure about that. Trump would have made more money in his life if he just left daddy's money in the bank than he has by spreading his "brand". 

absolutely sure. 

actually i'm surprised that you, out of everyone here, did not even notice another bad side of him. 

trump has another negative, the way i see it, a very big one, see if you can spot it.

Edited by aztek

What Trump does is insult.

"You're fat, stupid and ugly"

I REFUSE to vote for a presidential candidate who has the maturity of a 10-year old.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aztek said:

absolutely sure. 

actually i'm surprised that you, out of everyone here, did not even notice another bad side of him. 

trump has another negative, the way i see it, a very big one, see if you can spot it.

Hmmm ok now im intrigued, please tell. 

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

ever since he started campaign he was attacked for his hair, and size of his hands,  if his opponents do that, than they are no more mature than him, he is talking to them in their language. it is always a good idea to talk to people in language they understand.

Nobody attacked his hands, they were poking fun at his attempt to sing the nice song: mine is much longer than yours. Which is not quite the same.

All I know is that Trump is, well, bizarre.

He's like some type of spoiled child who cry's "I want it, I want it ! "

Trump is an adult freak that never really grew-up.

Edited by pallidin

Hillary Clinton has a psychopathic desire for power. Donald Trump has a psychopathic desire for approval. Both have the psychopathic need to lie in order to achieve their desire. Neither of them are suitable Presidential candidates.

• Like 8

Just now, Leonardo said:

Hillary Clinton has a psychopathic desire for power. Donald Trump has a psychopathic desire for approval. Both have the psychopathic need to lie in order to achieve their desire. Neither of them are suitable Presidential candidates.

Yep...

I watched the CBS news the other day.

Noticed how Trump's campaign manager sounded like a complete clone of Trump.

The "spins", the lies, the insults.

Trump is the LAST person on planet Earth that should be President.

His knowledge of foreign affairs is practically zero.

His general maturity is less than that of a child.

He acts, continually, like some type of demented, rabid animal.

And part 2 of the plan: keep the money raised for veterans:

Four months after fundraiser, Trump says he gave $1 million to veterans group

Almost four months after promising $1 million of his own money to veterans’ causes, Donald Trump moved to fulfill that pledge Monday evening — promising the entire sum to a single charity as he came under intense media scrutiny.

Trump, now the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, organized a nationally televised fundraiser for veterans’ causes in Des Moines on Jan. 28. That night, Trump said he had raised $6 million,  including the gift from his own pocket.

“Donald Trump gave $1 million,” he said then.

Read more on the Washington Post