Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ashley-Star*Child

Ok, many, many people have this freak out when they see those 3 numbers together, but with the loss of it's original meaning, no one really understands it. Everey Hebrew letter equates also to a number. When the number of a name adds together, you can get any number. Some numbers go up in the hundreds like Shin = 300. When it says 'and the number of his name will be 666' it doesn't mean 3 six's it LITERALLY means six-hundred and sixty-six by way of conversion of the numbers that make up the letters of his name. The number '6' is not necessarily bad at all in the Hebrew doctrines, however, being now that these numbers have been assigned to this beast, that may have changed (not with Judiasm though, obviously).

Hebrew numbers go single numbers, then 10's then hundreds. So, it's an equasion of ALL the numbers added together. That's how it works.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley-Star*Child

• Insight

• hyuugaNeji

• oljack666

I should also add, ALOT of people's names could add up to this number, but it was said so the antichrist could be identified.

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

well I know of two such names that add up to 666, the poe and George W Bush

Ok, many, many people have this freak out when they see those 3 numbers together, but with the loss of it's original meaning, no one really understands it. Everey Hebrew letter equates also to a number. When the number of a name adds together, you can get any number. Some numbers go up in the hundreds like Shin = 300. When it says 'and the number of his name will be 666' it doesn't mean 3 six's it LITERALLY means six-hundred and sixty-six by way of conversion of the numbers that make up the letters of his name. The number '6' is not necessarily bad at all in the Hebrew doctrines, however, being now that these numbers have been assigned to this beast, that may have changed (not with Judiasm though, obviously).

Hebrew numbers go single numbers, then 10's then hundreds. So, it's an equasion of ALL the numbers added together. That's how it works.

409704[/snapback]

Ok, now we're talkin my cup of tea. I myself think that 666 actually means sick, sick, sick or even sex, sex, sex - now there's a beast for you. Try and conquer both of those two in this world. My favorite 666 is the obvious however, it is the work of the fox. All three letters are 6 6 6.

Unfortunately though, in numerology there is no number such as 666. That would be the number 9. Because in numerology the number 6+6+6=18, 1+8=9 and that is how you figure out a number. The number 9 is the end of all things and then you start over with number 1 again.

Now, it has been said that John was into numerology. Soooooooo, if it was the number 666, it would have been reduced to the number 9. Yeah, like the music said, number 9, number9, number9.

See ya, hi Ashley

There is no such thing as a 666. There is such a thing as the beast however.

Edited by oljack666

well I know of two such names that add up to 666, the poe and George W Bush

409715[/snapback]

hyuugaNeji: I hope you meant Edgar Allen Poe and not the Pope.

409704[/snapback]

Ok, now we're talkin my cup of tea. I myself think that 666 actually means sick, sick, sick or even sex, sex, sex - now there's a beast for you. Try and conquer both of those two in this world. My favorite 666 is the obvious however, it is the work of the fox. All three letters are 6 6 6.

Unfortunately though, in numerology there is no number such as 666. That would be the number 9. Because in numerology the number 6+6+6=18, 1+8=9 and that is how you figure out a number. The number 9 is the end of all things and then you start over with number 1 again.

Now, it has been said that John was into numerology. Soooooooo, if it was the number 666, it would have been reduced to the number 9. Yeah, like the music said, number 9, number9, number9.

See ya, hi Ashley

There is no such thing as a 666. There is such a thing as the beast however.

409737[/snapback]

Hi lol,

No, actually, in the Hebrew Aleph-bet, 666 CAN be made up, like I said above. That was the root of numorology as we know it today, but they've reduced it to only going as far as 22.

user posted image

That there is an explanation of the numerological alphabet, which would have been the 'numerology' he was into.

Hi lol,

No, actually, in the Hebrew Aleph-bet, 666 CAN be made up, like I said above. That was the root of numorology as we know it today, but they've reduced it to only going as far as 22.

Yep Ash: And also, if it lasts it is of God.

And it didn't last did it?

And who makes all things right?

Edited by oljack666

It still exists today. Modern numerology is man-made. The language of Heaven is Hebrew, that's why it was devised in that way.

This is really interesting...check this out!

Take the alphabet and put numbers next to them in by six.

A=6

B=12

C=18

D=24

E=30

F=36

G=42

H=48

I=54

J=60

K=66

L=72

M=78

N=84

O=90

P=96

Q=102

R=108

S=114

T=120

U=126

V=132

W=138

X=144

Y=150

Z=156

C=18 O=90 M=78 P=96 U=126 T=120 E=30 R=108

COMPUTER=666

When the anti-Christ comes, he's supposed to impant something in your skin as a device to help re-boost the economy. In today's technology, they do indeed have tiny computers that are placed in the skin that can help locate lost people and such. Cool huh?

The numerology you're making up is as irrelevant as the modern numerology that people subscribe to.

The Papal power is a Monarchy with 265 Popes using 79 names.

Since 1798 the Papal government has used 7 Papal names. Why Start at 1798?

Below the 7 Papal names used since 1798

1. Pius 2. Leo 3. Gregory 4. Benedict 5. John 6. Paul 7. John Paul

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six.

As in John Paul I + John Paul II = 3 count or 1+2=3

Babylon Counted their gods the exact same way, click here to see counting and the history of the number 666!

Totals of all Seven Papal Monarchy names since 1798 below.

Click here to see the year's they reigned and how totals are calculated

78 + 91 + 136 + 105 + 231 +21 + 3 = 665 John Paul II

3rd phase ("yet is")

Church and State Combination Revives -

Papacy regains its lost power over rulers

8th New Papal name since 1798 makes count of 1 + 665 = 666

Pius

+2

+3

+4

+5

+6

+7

+8

+9

+10

+11

+12

Leo

+2

+3

+4

+5

+6

+7

+8

+9

+10

+11

+12

+13

Gregory

+2

+3

+4

+5

+6

+7

+8

+9

+10

+11

+12

+13

+14

+15

+16

Benedict

+2

+3

+4

+5

+6

+7

+8

+9

+10

+11

+12

+13

+14

John

+2

+3

+4

+5

+6

+7

+8

+9

+10

+11

+12

+13

+14

+15

+16

+17

+18

+19

+20

+21

Paul

+2

+3

+4

+5

+6

John Paul

+2

Total

count

as

of

John

Paul

II

stands

at

New name

+78

+91

+136

+105

+231

+21

+3

A=6

B=12

C=18

D=24

E=30

F=36

G=42

H=48

I=54

J=60

K=66

L=72

M=78

N=84

O=90

P=96

Q=102

R=108

S=114

T=120

U=126

V=132

W=138

X=144

Y=150

Z=156

COMPUTER=666

O=90 R=108 D=24 I=54 N=84 A=6 T=120 E=30 U=126 R=108

ORDINATEUR=750

Whats your point?

Btw, why start at 6 and count by six? Obviously you can always find a way to make something = 666 if you do it a certain way...

WTF. I just TOLD YOU ALL the explanation (and yes the SAME ONE John used) of the the number. That's it, final, all there is to it, no codes, no nothing, that's what was used.

Fear of a number... ok then

A=6

B=12

C=18

D=24

E=30

F=36

G=42

H=48

I=54

J=60

K=66

L=72

M=78

N=84

O=90

P=96

Q=102

R=108

S=114

T=120

U=126

V=132

W=138

X=144

Y=150

Z=156

COMPUTER=666

When the anti-Christ comes, he's supposed to impant something in your skin as a device to help re-boost the economy.  In today's technology, they do indeed have tiny computers that are placed in the skin that can help locate lost people and such.  Cool huh?

409861[/snapback]

Actually guys, he's the only one of you that got it right. A=6 B=12 C=18 is not random numerology. It's the Greek Gematria system. For me to break down the dynamics of it would take a few hours of typing. It's tied to the Masonic, the creation and use of the english language, mathematics and probability. Facinating once you get into it. What is even more fascinating is how the beast could use the 777 system to delude ignorant christians who do not understand the system properly.

Bu that's a discussion for another thread,

Anyways

Here's a list of words I have calculated out:

Mark of Beast=666

Bio-Implant=666

Sorceries = 666

Necromancy=666

Witchcraft=666

Lustful=666

Corrupt=666

Horrors=666

Treacheries=666

Slaughter=666

Computer=666

Calculation=666

False Market=666

Channellers=666

Stubborn=666

Unruly=666

Illusion=666

Book of the Dead=666

Son of Sin=666

A Perdition=666

Geneticist=666

Vaccination=666

Quarrels=666

Falling Away=666

Lustiger=666

Kissinger=666

New York=666

Waco Texas=666

A Branch Davidian=666 (David Koresh's group)

Osama Bin Laden = 660

Adolf Hitler = 660

Darwinism = 660

Here is calculations of the holy number 444:

Jesus = 444

Yshua = 444

Messiah = 444

Cross = 444

Gospel = 444

Jewish = 444

Joshua = 444

Obedient = 444

Increase = 444

Forgave = 444

English = 444

Gematria = 444

Parent = 444

Church age = 444

Fruit = 444

Chariot = 444

Jesus Christ = 906

Yeshua = 474

God's 444 argument for skeptics and nonbelievers:

Remember the numeric calculation prophecies of Revelation 13:16-18 come from the Christian New testament. The new testament of the Bible points to Jesus Christ as the son of God and the savior. The 444 results below show a pattern that is not Christian and very opposed to Christianity. God has allowed this so those that refuse to accept Jesus Christ based on these other 444 findings will have no excuse on the last day. You see from God's point of view this it not an argument at all, rather it is a choice.

Lucifer=444

Harlot=444

Nuclear=444

Weapon=444

Unclear=444

Muhammad=444

Insight, look, man-made numerology can add up to anything. Hebrew LETTERS equal numbers NORMALLY. The language of Heaven is HEBREW. Angelic and celestial script are derived from HEBREW. When John wrote that out, he was talking about HEBREW LETTERS because it was being given to him by ANGELS, who, being from Heaven, deal in HEBREW, not GREEK.

Insight, look, man-made numerology can add up to anything.

I knew I would get this reaction. You don't understand, this isn't strictly made made numerology. Give me a few days for me to dig up the documentation on it for you. It's worth reading, trust me.

Hebrew LETTERS equal numbers NORMALLY. The language of Heaven is HEBREW.

This is possible. But I had always thought that Adam and Eve and their decendants spoke the true language of heaven, which was lost by being split up into other languages after the Tower of Bable. This is why adam and eve's descendants, and they themselves, were able to talk directly with god and other angels. I think that the pure heavenly language was destroyed by God from man's mind when he split the tounges of men at the Tower of Bable.

Angelic and celestial script are derived from HEBREW. When John wrote that out, he was talking about HEBREW LETTERS because it was being given to him by ANGELS, who, being from Heaven, deal in HEBREW, not GREEK.

But the new testament exists only in Greek. The New testament, where the number 666 is found, was originally written in greek. Even the english language decsends from the greek language. Don't get me wrong, I know alot about Hebrew, and every point you made still stands. But I was trying to reveal to you another way in which the number 666 could be calculated.

Isn't 7 the perfect number in the bible? If so, then wouldn't 777 be the number of God? Not seven hundred and seventy seven, but just 777. Because each 7 would represent part of the trinity, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. If that's true then 666 would be the number of satan because in the bible, 6 is the number for man. So 666 would be man trying to copy the trinity. Does that make sense?

Isn't 7 the perfect number in the bible? If so, then wouldn't 777 be the number of God? Not seven hundred and seventy seven, but just 777. Because each 7 would represent part of the trinity, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.  If that's true then 666 would be the number of satan because in the bible, 6 is the number for man. So 666 would be man trying to copy the trinity. Does that make sense?

410902[/snapback]

It's funny you mention that because this was actualyl fully explained in the studies I made into this. 777 does not represent the trinity, nor if 7 the perfect number. 7 is a number used by God, but it does not represent God. The 777 numerology mimicks God, and Lucifer will most certainly use it to claculate his own name when and if he manifests himself on earth. Infact, the study I read speciffically warned people about this, becase as you have stated, many people will believe 777 represents God and the trinity, when It infact does not.

What sort of sources are you guys looking at to find this information? I admit to not really knowing anything about it and am curious where these numerological ideas come from.

just type 666 in search

411141[/snapback]

Satan won't jump out of my computer will he?? ph34r.gifunsure.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif