Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need SPACE

odinsupreme

Hello everyone,

There is something going on, my host is preventing that I can upload my videos (http://womv.yoll.net is my site). Does anyone knows were I can upload the videos for free, its more than 60 MB so...

Odin Supreme

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• odinsupreme

• Saru

• Homer

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Odin,

Since my technical knowledge of computers is unbelievably limited, I can't help you there. However, you could perhaps threaten your host with your old phrase "Only one thing is sure, YOU WILL DIE!!."

Hope this helps

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

Odin,

The video clips on unexplained mysteries are uploaded to some free space i got from www.nbci.com, although they recently became corrupted on there and I don't know why. For this reason I wouldn't recommend using NBCI, however there are many other similar free web space hosting sites around these days, and I will need to look through them all when I get a chance.

Freedrive, IDrive and other internet hard drive sites could probably be used to store your files, however you can't link to them from a URL - people would need to get an account with the site in question before they could download them. Alternatively you could try looking in www.google.com for "free+web+space" and see what it comes up with.

If I find a good web space provider with 60+ megs of space I'll let you know.

8)

Thanx for the reply(s)

Homer, I have already tried that....

SaRuMaN, about a month ago I did the same and found fateback.com, they are very fast, but now this ...I think that I by my own domain and get a paid host, I need at least 100 MB now, I found some new videos.

Odin Supreme 8)