Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"5 Reasons You Should NOT vote for Trump"

pallidin

5 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Since he's only led his own minions and kowtowers before now I can't see that as "leadership". That, and I can't see that his ill defined "vision" would be an advantage.

His employees would disagree with you on that.

What was Obama's leadership experience?

I wasn't a Trump supporter until he clinched, but I'd vote for a dog over any Democrat except for Sam Nunn, and he ain't available.

Harte

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Harte said:

His employees would disagree with you on that.

What was Obama's leadership experience?

I wasn't a Trump supporter until he clinched, but I'd vote for a dog over any Democrat except for Sam Nunn, and he ain't available.

Harte

Trump's like a community organizer for the super rich.  Profiting on all the most important things for America to have like gambling, beauty pageants, country clubs, alcohol, birther conspiracies, and a worthless degree for real estate investors and house flippers.  Right before they lost money in a real estate bubble that Donald Trump couldn't have seen coming.

22 minutes ago, Yamato said:

Trump's like a community organizer for the super rich. 

Trump is a businessman, Obama was community organiser, but under him, community is anything but organised. did you even know Obama existed before 2008? me neither.

every time we pick so called right man for the job, it turns out anything but  right, may be it is time to try a different approach

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

sprich.jpg

Edited by questionmark
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, pallidin said:

Would you care to elaborate on Trump's political experience? City Council, Mayor, State Representative, State Senate, U.S. Representative, U.S. Senator, Governor... anything other than a business person?

I would argue that experience in politics is not a positive.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Myles said:

Might not be, but if you want a scary example of people without experience winning elections have a good look as Syriza in Greece and Podemos in Spain.

1 hour ago, questionmark said:

Might not be, but if you want a scary example of people without experience winning elections have a good look as Syriza in Greece and Podemos in Spain.

If you want a good example of experienced politicians, the House currently has over 150 members with over 4 terms served.   Over 100 with over 7 terms served.  I for one do not feel confident in the ability of these "experienced" politicians.  

• Like 5

Just now, Myles said:

If you want a good example of experienced politicians, the House currently has over 150 members with over 4 terms served.   Over 100 with over 7 terms served.  I for one do not feel confident in the ability of these "experienced" politicians.  

So, like all good Americans you live in disdain of Congress but claim your Congressman is doing a good job, right?

5 minutes ago, questionmark said:

So, like all good Americans you live in disdain of Congress but claim your Congressman is doing a good job, right?

Not sure where you get that idea.     I think congress has been doing a horrible job for years.   My biggest beef is how nearly all vote straight down the party line.    Shows me how corrupt they are.   There are republicans who are pro choice.   There are democrats pro gun.  

Just now, Myles said:

Not sure where you get that idea.     I think congress has been doing a horrible job for years.   My biggest beef is how nearly all vote straight down the party line.    Shows me how corrupt they are.   There are republicans who are pro choice.   There are democrats pro gun.  

That is the result of almost every poll about Congress: Congress is doing a ****ty job but my representative is doing great.

And then they wonder why nothing changes.

1 minute ago, questionmark said:

That is the result of almost every poll about Congress: Congress is doing a ****ty job but my representative is doing great.

And then they wonder why nothing changes.

So that is what you think?   You think your rep is doing great despite congress doing a crappy job.

Just now, Myles said:

So that is what you think?   You think your rep is doing great despite congress doing a crappy job.

I dislike both of them.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, questionmark said:

I dislike both of them.

Me too.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Myles said:

Would be helpful on the "world-stage" as U.S. President to convey thoughts with maturity.

Everything that spouts from Trump's mouth is demeaning, demoralizing and antagonistic. His signature is that he MUST insult.

Those are extremely poor, immature and dangerous qualities of any person.

1 minute ago, pallidin said:

Would be helpful on the "world-stage" as U.S. President to convey thoughts with maturity.

Everything that spouts from Trump's mouth is demeaning, demoralizing and antagonistic. His signature is that he MUST insult.

Those are extremely poor, immature and dangerous qualities of any person.

As opposed to hiding, lying and denying?

I have no love for Hillary, but a far, far less love for Trump.

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

As opposed to hiding, lying and denying?

If somebody lies to a foreign dignitary nothing much can happen. For much less than insulting a foreign dignitary wars started.

• Like 1

well than vote for her, see, unlike hilary supporters trump supporters wont vandalize your house, incite riots, and violence. 

• Like 2

Hillary: "Greetings fellow Americans"

Trump: "You ALL love me, right?, right?!!"

lol, dude you got to have that thing checked out by a professional, if i did not know better i'd think you are a Hilary's shill, but i do know better, you are not, you just  very emotionally disturbed by trump. you are way off charts for someone who just does not want trump to win.  now i wonder why. chemical imbalance? how is your magnesium level?

Edited by aztek

Trump is a serious psycho-narcissist.

Me, me, me, me, me, me..........................

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

lol, dude you got to have that thing checked out by a professional, if i did not know better i'd think you are a Hilary's shill, but i do know better, you are not, you just  very emotionally disturbed by trump. you are way off charts for someone who just does not want trump to win.  now i wonder why. chemical imbalance? how is your magnesium level?

Emotionally, Trump never made it past the third grade.

He speaks like a friggin child !!

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

3rd grade????

oy vey. 

Ok, maybe 2nd.