Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"5 Reasons You Should NOT vote for Trump"

pallidin

The Republican House is going to drop a big, fat, Clinton-killing investigation bomb right before the elections. All the Shillary supporters assumed a lack of coverage meant a lack of evidence when it appears this could be by design.

Whether by diligence or design, the committee’s grindingly slow pace has put it on track to deliver a final report shortly before the presidential nominating conventions in July, or even as late as the weeks before the November election — both points at which it could inflict maximum political damage on

Hillary Clinton, who has been a central focus of the investigation since its inception.

Chat rooms, comment sections, forums and all manner of social media show that even if people aren't aware of the details, they know Hillary can't be trusted. The email/Benghazi scandal has been steadily gaining public momentum and right before elections they will pound in the final nail. I expect the pseudo-media blackout on this to be lifted once Repubs take off with it. There is a real world possibility Donald effing Trump will be the most powerful man in the world this time next year. What a time to be alive.

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

guess i wont bore you with a fact that he graduated from college in 1968, but who cares. 2nd grade it is

I'm talking "emotionally"

Trump has the emotional stability that of a child. Seriously. Everyone sees that plain as day.

Not good for world politics, not to mention domestic.

• Like 1

like i said before, listen to his interviews from 5-10-15-20 years ago. he is were different there, why? cuz he was not in a race against dirt politicians, and media that twists everything he says. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, aztek said:

like i said before, listen to his interviews from 5-10-15-20 years ago. he is were different there, why? cuz he was not in a race against dirt politicians, and media that twists everything he says. 

The media doesn't twist everything, Trump twists everything when confronted by what he actually said, on record.

Media: " Mr Trump, you said this"

Trump: "Look you low-lifes, I meant something different"

Edited by pallidin

21 minutes ago, pallidin said:

He speaks like a friggin child !!

You must mean that in a way alluding to his honesty.   I love when I could ask my daughter a question and she'd give me an honest answer.  

Hillary is very grown up and knows how to lie.

22 hours ago, pallidin said:

1: He's a freak of Nature

2: He has the maturity of an ant.

3: No foreign policy common sense.

4: No domestic policy common sense.

5: He keeps "spinning" what IS the truth, with his OWN, REVISED TRUTH.

You just described the president of the last 7 1/2 years.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Myles said:

You must mean that in a way alluding to his honesty.   I love when I could ask my daughter a question and she'd give me an honest answer.  

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Yea...he tells the truth all right.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Myles said:

He hasn't lied multiple times while in office.   Hillary has.  

You said in your post that he was honest.  You mentioned nothing about being in office.

6 minutes ago, Myles said:

Trump's "honesty" ?

Trump has zero care for honesty throughout his life.

Trump is about Trump. That's his honesty.

21 hours ago, Jarocal said:

A boost in plane tickets to Canada (but oddly not Mexico who has  a more amenable climate) and a another housing bubble when homes flood the market with all the people threatening to leave the U.S. if he is elected? Win/Win for me as I am moving investment to airlines and the bubble should keep my property taxes low for a few years...

Its not odd. Mexico has some of the most strict immigration laws on the planet. Now THATS odd. lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

You said in your post that he was honest.  You mentioned nothing about being in office.

You don't believe "in office" should be implied while talking about presidential candidates?

I don't support Trump in any way except that he is better than Hillary.  

Just now, Myles said:

You don't believe "in office" should be implied while talking about presidential candidates?

I don't support Trump in any way except that he is better than Hillary.  

You said he was honest, but you meant he never lied "in office"?  Sure bro.  In that case, I am undefeated as an NFL quarterback.  I never ran more than 2 hours in a marathon.  I never lost in an olympic event...

• Like 1

Hillary is far better suited to be President than this freak of Nature we call Trump.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

He had to know that if he ran for president that he would be scrutinized. It's the job of the press to look for skeletons in his closet. If he doesn't have any, then why do the questions upset him so?

Being scrutinized is one thing. Being out right knowingly lied about is another. Which has happened several times now.

1 minute ago, pallidin said:

Hillary is far better suited to be President than this freak of Nature we call Trump.

Yep, a conniving lying woman is just what we need.

2 minutes ago, pallidin said:

How so? Honestly P, that is insane. You obviously know nothing about this women. You spend half the day here making sure everyone knows you hate Trump cause you think he's immature, while completely ignoring the fact Hilary is a murdering lunatic who has covered up the fact that her husband is a serial rapist. Never mind the near countless  scandals she has been involved in for decades. There is no comparing Trump to Hilary. Its not even close. The woman is evil incarnate

• Like 2

Hillary: "Hello Mr. third world President"

Trump: "Hey you stinky fat-ass"

Whats sad is, you probably really think that. Whats worse, you think it cause you've  been brain washed by main stream media. smh

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Whats sad is, you probably really think that. Whats worse, you think it cause you've  been brain washed by main stream media. smh

Why would you have to be brainwashed to think that?  He has publicly insulted POW's, the disabled, women, and anyone else he doesn't like.  You can go ON HIS Twitter, and see the same insults.  Pocahontas, fat slob, pig...all his own words coming from his own outlet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Not at all. Trump is a bullying child from 2nd grade. He has no business dealing with world politicians because his signature is to insult.

Quite frankly I cringe at the thought of Trump even officiating my child's soccer team.

23 hours ago, pallidin said:

1: He's a freak of Nature

2: He has the maturity of an ant.

3: No foreign policy common sense.

4: No domestic policy common sense.

5: He keeps "spinning" what IS the truth, with his OWN, REVISED TRUTH.

And here's another reason.

Trump University Staffers Describe 'Fraudulent Scheme' In New Court Documents

A pair of former employees of Trump University, the for-profit real estate school launched by presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, described the courses as a "fraudulent scheme" focused on making money rather than educating students in court testimony released Tuesday night.

"Based upon my personal experience and employment, I believe that Trump University was a fraudulent scheme, and that it preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money," Ronald Schnackenberg, a Trump University sales manager from 2006-2007, said in his testimony.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-university-staffers-describe-fraudulent-scheme-new-court-documents-n584071

Not to mention that Trump Airlines, an airline that carried his name, had crashed and burned.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, pallidin said:

Would be helpful on the "world-stage" as U.S. President to convey thoughts with maturity.

Everything that spouts from Trump's mouth is demeaning, demoralizing and antagonistic. His signature is that he MUST insult.

Those are extremely poor, immature and dangerous qualities of any person.

That's ridiculous P. All you know of seeing him in person was on a stage debating for the spot, and the 24/7 media mud slinging feast that they are trying to shove down the publics throat. Ive heard many good things about him from people who actually know him on a personal level. He isn't going to walk into a room of world leaders and throw water balloons at them. You are way over exaggerating the truth. An there are some powerful people who paid a lot of money and spent a lot of time to make sure you feel this way. An he isn't even close to my ideal president. At this point I'll take someone who isn't directly trying to destroy the country like that evil witch Hilary.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

Not really being a fan of either option i still prefer Trump over Clinton on one FACT alone...

If Trump gets it we the people will know almost by the minute exactly what is going on in his head and behind closed doors because the media will be all over him all the time!

If Clinton gets it you can bet there will be at very least a two year honeymoon of her every damned move as "first woman prez"...

"First femal US president Hillary R Clinton takes first trip to WH bathroom and it was GLORIOUS" says so and so from whatever media outlet...

And if you disagree during said time period you should be shamed as some kinda woman hater!

We've seen a similair story play out over recent years...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Not really being a fan of either option i still prefer Trump over Clinton on one FACT alone...

If Trump gets it we the people will know almost by the minute exactly what is going on in his head and behind closed doors because the media will be all over him all the time!

If Clinton gets it you can bet there will be at very least a two year honeymoon of her every damned move as "first woman prez"...

"First femal US president Hillary R Clinton takes first trip to WH bathroom and it was GLORIOUS" says so and so from whatever media outlet...

And if you disagree during said time period you should be shamed as some kinda woman hater!

We've seen a similair story play out over recent years...

I've said it before but ill say it again. I would be so upset if Hilary won mainly because she would be taking the achievement of first woman president away from a truly deserving woman. 

• Like 5