Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"5 Reasons You Should NOT vote for Trump"

pallidin

27 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I believe I am a sane person, but am living In a mad world.

And Its going to keep getting madder whether Trump gets In or not. 

I lost trust In politicians and their policies years ago, what damage could someone with a head of hair resembling a squashed mandarin do which a politician with a head filled with satsumas didn't?

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

I believe I am a sane person, but am living In a mad world.

And Its going to keep getting madder whether Trump gets In or not. 

I lost trust In politicians and their policies years ago, what damage could someone with a head of hair resembling a squashed mandarin do which a politician with a head filled with satsumas didn't?

Did I really type that horribly? I'd better quit drinking. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

Did I really type that horribly? I'd better quit drinking. 

Lol, no.

Its my tablet.everytime I click on the lettetr I, It goes Into something else and Continues typing there..if I have not seen It In time It has already altered the post. Will go back and Edit. 

• Like 2

Just now, freetoroam said:

Lol, no.

Its my tablet.everytime I click on the lettetr I, It goes Into something else and Continues typing there..if I have not seen It In time It has already altered the post. Will go back and Edit. 

Duly noted. No reason to quit drinking.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Lol, no.

I had that same problem a few nights back,i wrote out a couple of long posts on my tablet and after hitting enter looked over my post as was a bit shocked lol,it looked like i was typing drunk as hell and i couldn't get it to edit afterward so i just hoped everyone got my points haha

Seems like mobile has gotten more efficient as days go by though

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

I just keep thinking that there must have been some people from sane countries going...oh no...America's not that stupid. 

Yeah, now they're eating some crow, aren't they?

youre talking about 2008 right?

• Like 3

pallidin: shut the H up and contribute something more meaningful than your garbage posts. you complain about trump and kind of like almost act the same  way. kind of like my 1st grader writing an "opinion" essay. BTW i teach kindergarten and going to first grade next year so i know how kids at that age think and act.  

here is an example:  kids have a hard time formulating support for their ideas at this age, so they get stuck writing "I like the cat. I like the dog. the dog is big." or "I like the cat. It is a cat. The cat is fun."

its not to far from your ranting posts and "quotes". 

just give it a rest already. we get it

• Like 3

6 hours ago, pallidin said:

Yeah, good God, just imagine psycho Trump on a world stage.

Just imagine psycho Hillary on a world stage.

But somehow that's never as bad. At least you don't seem to think so.

4 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Running a business, you get your own say.

Running a country, you have to "compromise" (or you're a dictator - Kim Jong Il endorsed him yesterday BTW. "He's a strong leader".).

That word "compromise" has never entered his vocabulary.

Compromise? compromise is usually seen as weakness. Pres. O has consistently been attacked for being weak and always compromising. 

And it's a bad thing if other countries (if they're ones that are Mad and Deranged) suggest that they might possibly be able to see a way to reduce tensions if he was in charge? You're afraid he'll be the New Chamberlain and be anxious to Appease the Tyrants in Pyongyang and Moscow and Tehran?

2 hours ago, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

Just imagine psycho Hillary on a world stage.

But somehow that's never as bad. At least you don't seem to think so.

Talk about compromise - she'll "compromise" with every nation's leader that contributed millions to the Clinton Foundation.

If she wins, y'all better get out your checkbooks.

Harte

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

Compromise? compromise is usually seen as weakness. Pres. O has consistently been attacked for being weak and always compromising. 

Is what Republicans attack Obama for important?   Should avoiding being attacked be a priority?   He's in the line of fire and very deliberately put himself there.  Presidents always get attacked.   If it wasn't for one thing it'd be another thing.

The Neocon War Machine going to do the same thing to Hillary Clinton as they do with Obama.  She's going to be too weak and not strong enough and a woman and unable to lead, lots of "sniper fire", never in the military etc.  Republicans will drag us into the next war a lot more easily than they can Obama the Compromiser.  Some of them would tear the country apart to destroy Hillary Clinton.   The firm faith believers that Hillary R. Clinton is the worstest, the uber-knowledgeable Fox News Channel watchers particularly

When the rest of the neocon flock is calling her weak, Hillary should take it seriously?  That's how to start the next war.   She'll get their war on for them if they work hard enough on her.   And Trump...Trump's ideas are so dumb and illegal, they must be far worse than what Crooked Hillary is trying to do behind closed doors.

9 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

.  Further, I get a strong scent of sexism.

That's a crappy accusation to make.   Based off of nothing other than Hillary being a woman. 

Edited by Myles
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Harte said:

Talk about compromise - she'll "compromise" with every nation's leader that contributed millions to the Clinton Foundation.

If she wins, y'all better get out your checkbooks.

Harte

Well, lets see...check book versus kissing your @rse goodbye because an ill tempered uncouth Prezz unwittingly caused a war... hard decision, very hard decision...

52 minutes ago, Myles said:

That's a crappy accusation to make.   Based off of nothing other than Hillary being a woman. 

I can smell; there was no need to word it that way.

14 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

So if I refer to her as a woman, I'm sexist?

You have issues.  

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

You forgot to call the person who referred to Trump as a "businessman" sexist.  

1 hour ago, questionmark said:

Well, lets see...check book versus kissing your @rse goodbye because an ill tempered uncouth Prezz unwittingly caused a war... hard decision, very hard decision...

Not as likely as Hillary increasing the death toll, if you ask me.

Harte

• Like 1

Donald Trump has done it again and continues to make a mess of himself.

Trump flip-flops on Japan nukes

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump on Wednesday night charged Hillary Clinton was misrepresenting his position by saying he wants nuclear arms for Japan -- but the presumptive Republican nominee previously has said exactly that.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/02/politics/donald-trump-nuclear-weapons-japan/index.html

2 hours ago, Harte said:

Not as likely as Hillary increasing the death toll, if you ask me.

Harte

But she isn't uncouth. Wars started by reasonable, urbane people are fine.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

But she isn't uncouth. Wars started by reasonable, urbane people are fine.

Well, I see you prefer wars started by accident and without real reason. Are you sure you have something against Bambi?

1 minute ago, questionmark said:

Well, I see you prefer wars started by accident and without real reason. Are you sure you have something against Bambi?

Perhaps true; H. Clinton might not lead the peoples of the world into wars by accident and without real reason. She's got them all planned in advance and, to her psychopathic mind, very good reasons.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, pallidin said:

Hillary is far better suited to be President than this freak of Nature we call Trump.

The only suit she should be in is an orange jump suit while she spends the rest of her natural life in prison.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2016 at 1:27 AM, pallidin said:

Not at all. I just don't like Trump. That's not spam, it's an opinion.

really? That's your opinion of Trump, is it? Well, thanks for letting us know, we never knew that before.

:unsure:

• Like 2

On 6/1/2016 at 2:52 AM, pallidin said:

This is, in part, what I don't like about Trump. He is politically naive and insane.

have you said what your opinion is of H. Clinton anywhere?

On 6/1/2016 at 6:24 AM, ChrLzs said:

I'm fascinated (ok, not really)...  Forgetting the 'racist card' for a moment, why does anyone need to compare any people to animals as per your examples?  Is that part of a grown-up debate, or is it childish insults thrown because it is so much easier than actually addressing the perceived problems and offering alternative and better solutions?

Is your wish to be able to use politically/racially incorrect terms, without heed to any historical justification for that 'correctness'?  Or to just use childish terms instead of debate?  Or to somehow think that people are inappropriately protected by being 'correct' - I'd love to know how that works...?  Whatever the reason... well, I'm glad I'm not in the USA right now.  Hereabouts, we almost never hang effigies or call people orangutans/chimpanzees.  Maybe it's a local fauna issue - calling someone a koala or kangaroo or even a dingo just doesn't seem much of an insult.  Or maybe it's because many of us still like to discuss the issues, rather than attack the people.

'Ad Hominem' ring a bell?

But hey, don't get me wrong, I understand how angry one could get given the quality of the field being offered up for selection...

:D

You don't mean you respect politicians, do you? Anyway, surely 'dingo' is a good old Aussie term of semi-endearment/semi-insult. 

• Like 1