Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
pallidin

"5 Reasons You Should NOT vote for Trump"

426 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Harte
3 hours ago, questionmark said:

Well, I see you prefer wars started by accident and without real reason. Are you sure you have something against Bambi?

"Started by accident?"

The world isn't a Three Stooges bit.

Harte

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
questionmark
15 hours ago, Harte said:

"Started by accident?"

The world isn't a Three Stooges bit.

Harte

It is not?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
On 6/2/2016 at 4:32 AM, questionmark said:

Well, lets see...check book versus kissing your @rse goodbye because an ill tempered uncouth Prezz unwittingly caused a war... hard decision, very hard decision...

Come on now. You make it sound like the President is a dictator who can send armies willy nilly around the globe without having to consult the Pentagon, Congress, or anyone else.  On the other hand Clinton has already stolen probably a quarter billion from the FedGov and given it to supporters, who funneled it back to her by way of her Foundation. I can stand an idiot, but not a criminal.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
questionmark
Just now, DieChecker said:

Come on now. You make it sound like the President is a dictator who can send armies willy nilly around the globe without having to consult the Pentagon, Congress, or anyone else.  On the other hand Clinton has already stolen probably a quarter billion from the FedGov and given it to supporters, who funneled it back to her by way of her Foundation. I can stand an idiot, but not a criminal.

That is how Vietnam started, as far as I recall. A prezz send a ship to invade, the ship came under fire and "BINGO" we had us a nice little war.

And that is not the only example, off my bat I can cite the Mexican American war where Prezz Polk unilaterally kept on provoking and blackmailing the Mexicans until he had a war. (By the way, the only war we are so ashamed of that we rather not mention it... except in the Marine's anthem... but then it is not called a war but "landing operation")

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harte

Neither example is accidental.

In Vietnam, you discount the French, though I can (obviously) understand why.

Harte

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
questionmark
1 minute ago, Harte said:

Neither example is accidental.

In Vietnam, you discount the French, though I can (obviously) understand why.

Harte

The accidents are over, now the theme is "can a prezz get himself a nice war if he wants it". And the answer is: YES he can!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harte

You mean he can't turn around with a shovel over his shoulder and smack Putin in the head? LOL

He can get a short war.  Needs funding for longer.

Harte

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
questionmark
16 minutes ago, Harte said:

You mean he can't turn around with a shovel over his shoulder and smack Putin in the head? LOL

He can get a short war.  Needs funding for longer.

Harte

And you have seen 16 years ago what happens once the fun has started. Half of them knew that what they were fed was BS and voted for it anyway (and later all of the executive denied they wanted a war).

Edit: better make that 14, bad in math today.

Edited by questionmark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin
On 6/2/2016 at 1:22 AM, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

Just imagine psycho Hillary on a world stage.

But somehow that's never as bad. At least you don't seem to think so.

Like I already said, I have no love for Hillary, but Trump is a serious disaster waiting to happen.

As a long-term voter I guess I must choose between the two EVILS. The lesser of the two.

At least Hillary has actual political world experience (right or wrong) Trump has zero, and is a mouthy loose-cannon that doesn't know (or care) when to shut-up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Commander Travis
Just now, pallidin said:

Like I already said, I have no love for Hillary, but Trump is a serious disaster waiting to happen.

As a long-term voter I guess I must choose between the two EVILS. The lesser of the two.

At least Hillary has actual political world experience (right or wrong) Trump has zero, and is a mouthy loose-cannon that doesn't know (or care) when to shut-up.

her actual world experience has consisted almost entirely of disasters. You prefer that? You prefer the vile cackling witch* who slapped herself with glee when Muammar Gadaffi was sodomised to death with a bayonet, following a catastrophic military intervention that her State Department at the very least enthusiastically went along with, if it wasn't the instigator?

 

* but calling her that is offensive to my Wiccan friends

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin

I stand by my statements, Otto. For me, the lesser of two evils. I dislike both of them, but I must choose, and at this point I dislike Trump far more. Just my opinion, though, such as you are most certainly entitled to yours.

Edited by pallidin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skyeagle409
2 hours ago, pallidin said:

I stand by my statements, Otto. For me, the lesser of two evils. I dislike both of them, but I must choose, and at this point I dislike Trump far more. Just my opinion, though, such as you are most certainly entitled to yours.

And, the reasons for not voting for Donald Trump just keeps piling up with each passing day.

Trump University Script Tells Students to Inflate Income

A Trump University seminar presentation advised students to try to boost their credit card limit by inflating their annual income by $75,000, according to documents made public in federal court this week. The instruction, legal experts said, could amount to a lesson in bank fraud.

“If the caller actually does what they were told to do, that could easily be fraud,” agreed Randall M. Fox, who served as the founding bureau chief of the New York attorney general's taxpayer protection bureau.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-university-script-tells-students-inflate-income/story?id=39589076

 

Paul Ryan Denounces Donald Trump's Comments About Federal Judge 

A day after announcing his support for Donald Trump's presidential campaign, House Speaker Paul Ryan condemned his party's presumptive presidential nominee for his comments about a federal judge's ability to be objective in a case involving the now-defunct Trump University.

"The comment about the judge the other day was out of left field, for my mind," the Wisconsin congressman said in an interview with Vicki McKenna, a conservative radio host there. "I completely disagree with the thinking behind that."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/paul-ryan-denounces-donald-trumps-comments-federal-judge/story?id=39592342
[/quote]

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle

To be fair, anyone trying to get you a loan does that. I was told once I could add $8 a day to my income because that is what lunch would cost and I ate for free at the restaurant I was working in. They will try every trick in the book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
32 minutes ago, Michelle said:

To be fair, anyone trying to get you a loan does that. I was told once I could add $8 a day to my income because that is what lunch would cost and I ate for free at the restaurant I was working in. They will try every trick in the book.

Stuff like that is how we ended up with all those subprime loans that contributed to the last recession. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
17 hours ago, questionmark said:

That is how Vietnam started, as far as I recall. A prezz send a ship to invade, the ship came under fire and "BINGO" we had us a nice little war.

And that is not the only example, off my bat I can cite the Mexican American war where Prezz Polk unilaterally kept on provoking and blackmailing the Mexicans until he had a war. (By the way, the only war we are so ashamed of that we rather not mention it... except in the Marine's anthem... but then it is not called a war but "landing operation")

Is President Obama then a crazed Warmonger? He's sent ships just off the islands that the Chinese are building up in the South China Sea. If the Chinese took that bait and it escalated into a shooting war, you'd need to blame Obama for starting WW3, right?

He's also been playing plane tag with the Russians. According to the logic, President Obama shouldn't be elected because he is a crazy, unpredictable warmonger. 

Edited by DieChecker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
10 hours ago, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

her actual world experience has consisted almost entirely of disasters. You prefer that? You prefer the vile cackling witch* who slapped herself with glee when Muammar Gadaffi was sodomised to death with a bayonet, following a catastrophic military intervention that her State Department at the very least enthusiastically went along with, if it wasn't the instigator?

I'd have to agree. Hillary has zero political wins on her plate. 

If you have a baseball player who has struck out every time, but has been around 4 years, do you send him out to bring in the runs, or do you send out the untested rookie, who just might knock it out of the park?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
6 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Stuff like that is how we ended up with all those subprime loans that contributed to the last recession. 

Have you seen how easy it is to get loans now? I got preapproved last year for $500K before they even ran my credit, or verified my employment. 

We might be right back where we started in 2007.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin
16 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Have you seen how easy it is to get loans now? I got preapproved last year for $500K before they even ran my credit, or verified my employment. 

Ha!!! You DO realize that pre-approval means JUST that... BEFORE APPROVAL.

So, regardless or your "pre-approval" letter for a 500k loan, it means absolutely NOTHING until final approval, which does include credit check, asset verification, etc...

Just a "feel good" letter, aka SCAM.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Commander Travis
10 hours ago, pallidin said:

I stand by my statements, Otto. For me, the lesser of two evils. I dislike both of them, but I must choose, and at this point I dislike Trump far more. Just my opinion, though, such as you are most certainly entitled to yours.

So your lesser of two evils is one who slapped herself in glee at murder.

Well, I'm not sure what that says, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin
2 minutes ago, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

So your lesser of two evils is one who slapped herself in glee at murder.

Well, I'm not sure what that says, 

My statement in question is self-sufficient. We differ in opinion. That's cool. That's America.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
13 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Ha!!! You DO realize that pre-approval means JUST that... BEFORE APPROVAL.

So, regardless or your "pre-approval" letter for a 500k loan, it means absolutely NOTHING until final approval, which does include credit check, asset verification, etc...

Just a "feel good" letter, aka SCAM.

None the less, it tricks people into getting a loan they otherwise might not be able to afford. It gets their hopes up. And this is done by every mortgage broker, I believe. The system is almost back to where it was in 2007. Except with much lower interest rates. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
7 minutes ago, pallidin said:

My statement in question is self-sufficient. We differ in opinion. That's cool. That's America.

Do you have a candidate you might support? Libertarians?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yamato
7 minutes ago, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

So your lesser of two evils is one who slapped herself in glee at murder.

Well, I'm not sure what that says, 

Donald Trump doesn't think that regime change is murder, either.  So it doesn't say that.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin
4 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Do you have a candidate you might support? Libertarians?

You know DieChecker, I sure wish my presumptive choice was not between Hillary and Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Commander Travis
3 minutes ago, Yamato said:

Donald Trump doesn't think that regime change is murder, either.  So it doesn't say that.  

Rhetoric and off the cuff bluster compared with actual deeds? You're getting almost as desperate as QM in justifying (and trying to disguise) your bias.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.