Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Are The Lakes On Titan Made Of?

Weitter Duckss

7 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Lets see:

(emphasis mine; R.Brown et al, Nature 454 (2008) 607)

Try again...

"Titan was once thought to have global oceans of light hydrocarbons on its surface but after 40 close flybys of Titan by the Cassini spacecraft it has become clear that no such oceans exist." you link

Our observation angle is different. I'm not interested in a lake but the overall processes and mode of operation of the process. The temperature of 90.5 ° K (+ - 2 °) are not part of the puzzle because methane  there is no possibility for evaporating.
I'm interested only answers  within the whole. On one side we have a strong condensation of methane or removing methane from the atmosphere. Which processes compensate this loss?

If there is no liquid nitrogen wherein the source? Quality measurements (to have them) would give that answer for methane  and nitrogen and not to deal with speculation (as before the).

Edited by Weitter Duckss

7 hours ago, Weitter Duckss said:

"Titan was once thought to have global oceans of light hydrocarbons on its surface but after 40 close flybys of Titan by the Cassini spacecraft it has become clear that no such oceans exist." you link

Our observation angle is different. I'm not interested in a lake but the overall processes and mode of operation of the process. The temperature of 90.5 ° K (+ - 2 °) are not part of the puzzle because methane  there is no possibility for evaporating.
I'm interested only answers  within the whole. On one side we have a strong condensation of methane or removing methane from the atmosphere. Which processes compensate this loss?

If there is no liquid nitrogen wherein the source? Quality measurements (to have them) would give that answer for methane  and nitrogen and not to deal with speculation (as before the).

The overall process, as you describe it, is shown in a lake and the data is there, as referenced by bmk. Give it up, please, it is getting embarrassing.

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 1

23 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

The overall process, as you describe it, is shown in a lake and the data is there, as referenced by bmk. Give it up, please, it is getting embarrassing.

Cheers,
Badeskov

I appreciate comments bmk1245.
You need to view the entire discussion. The boiling point of methane is -161 ° C. Temperatures -182.5 + - 2-3 ° not permit processes. Methane is at these temperatures solid fluid without or with minimal evaporation.
We bmk and I tacitly accepted. Another reason is the suspicion that the significant evaporation and lakes are in disequilibrium with the volume of condensation of methane. Third is nitrogen. 98 -95% of the atmosphere or the prevailing processes do not exist. (In the discussion I have not brought into doubt: where nitrogen and methane on Titan? Why not a similar "parent" planet Saturn because it would ruin the discussion).

On 6/20/2016 at 5:01 PM, Weitter Duckss said:

[...]

Methane does evaporate from freezing point and above, and sublimes from freezing point and below. Pour water/acetone/any other volatile liquid into glass, and see what you will be left with after some time.

BTW, have you even heard of phase diagram? Look for it, for methane...

On 6/20/2016 at 5:01 PM, Weitter Duckss said:

[...]

[...]

What loss? Do you even understand questions you are asking? Thats freakin' word salad.

[...]
You need to view the entire discussion. The boiling point of methane is -161 ° C. Temperatures -182.5 + - 2-3 ° not permit processes. Methane is at these temperatures solid fluid without or with minimal evaporation.[...]

Again, you are so wrong, word for it isn't invented yet. Again, methane does evaporate from freezing point and above, and sublimes from freezing point and below.

[...]
We bmk and I tacitly accepted. Another reason is the suspicion that the significant evaporation and lakes are in disequilibrium with the volume of condensation of methane. Third is nitrogen. 98 -95% of the atmosphere or the prevailing processes do not exist.[...]

What the hell are you trying to say? Cycle of methane is similar to that of the water on the Earth: it evaporates, condenses, and rains.

Edited by bmk1245
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Methane does evaporate from freezing point and above, and sublimes from freezing point and below. Pour water/acetone/any other volatile liquid into glass, and see what you will be left with after some time.

BTW, have you even heard of phase diagram? Look for it, for methane...

What loss? Do you even understand questions you are asking? Thats freakin' word salad.

Again, you are so wrong, word for it isn't invented yet. Again, methane does evaporate from freezing point and above, and sublimes from freezing point and below.

What the hell are you trying to say? Cycle of methane is similar to that of the water on the Earth: it evaporates, condenses, and rains.

"If solid methane at 1 atm is heated while the pressure is held constant, it will melt or sublime?
Starting at P = 1 atm and moving horizontally, liquid region is reached by T -180 ° C
Then into the gaseous region,
At T ~ -160 ° C.
So, solid methane melts In order for methane to sublime, the pressure must be below the triple point pressure"

http://artssciences.lamar.edu/_files/documents/chemistry-biochemistry/dorris/1412review2.pdf

"Titan's atmospheric composition and the stratosphere is 98.4% nitrogen, with the remaining 1.6% composed mostly of methane (1.4%) and hydrogen (0.1-0.2%). There are trace amounts of other hydrocarbons, such as ethane, .." https: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titan_(moon)#Atmosphere as in my article.

Methane becomes solid under the temperature of -182.7 ° C it is called condensation or removal CH4 from the atmosphere. To suggest articles that cite as the temperature required to remove CH4.
At these temperatures, there is no "rain" more dry ice methane.
We exhaust is less important parts instead of discussion move to create the atmosphere and the processes that maintain a realistic balance.

I thank the participants in the debate (especially bmk 1245) and Dear visitors.

Next topic (if I find little time) is:
"Weitter Duckss's Theory of the Universe" https://www.academia.edu/26326626/Weitter_Ducksss_Theory_of_the_Universe

The theme is a response to comentar ChrLzs
"I'll wait until WD announces the huge changes to his website ..."

On 6/21/2016 at 6:25 PM, Weitter Duckss said:

"If solid methane at 1 atm is heated while the pressure is held constant, it will melt or sublime?
Starting at P = 1 atm and moving horizontally, liquid region is reached by T -180 ° C
Then into the gaseous region,
At T ~ -160 ° C.
So, solid methane melts In order for methane to sublime, the pressure must be below the triple point pressure"

http://artssciences.lamar.edu/_files/documents/chemistry-biochemistry/dorris/1412review2.pdf

"Titan's atmospheric composition and the stratosphere is 98.4% nitrogen, with the remaining 1.6% composed mostly of methane (1.4%) and hydrogen (0.1-0.2%). There are trace amounts of other hydrocarbons, such as ethane, .." https: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titan_(moon)#Atmosphere as in my article.

Methane becomes solid under the temperature of -182.7 ° C it is called condensation or removal CH4 from the atmosphere. To suggest articles that cite as the temperature required to remove CH4.
At these temperatures, there is no "rain" more dry ice methane.
We exhaust is less important parts instead of discussion move to create the atmosphere and the processes that maintain a realistic balance.

Again:

We report the detection by Cassini’s Imaging Science Subsystem of a large low-latitude cloud system early in Titan’s northern spring and extensive surface changes (spanning more than 500,000 square kilometers) in the wake of this storm. The changes are most consistent with widespread methane rainfall reaching the surface, which suggests that the dry channels observed at Titan’s low latitudes are carved by seasonal precipitation.

(bolding mine; E.Turtle et al, Science 331 (2011) 1414)

Next thing, you should learn about binary (ternary, etc) mixtures, and how their phase transitions depend on temperature/pressure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bmk1245 said:

Again:

(bolding mine; E.Turtle et al, Science 331 (2011) 1414)

Next thing, you should learn about binary (ternary, etc) mixtures, and how their phase transitions depend on temperature/pressure.

If you continue the debate the first assertion tie for key real temperature (average in polar part of 90.5 ° Kelvin and a melting point of methane 90.7 ° K as well as boiling point 111.66 K). temperature in summer and winter oscillates 2-3 °.
Quote (your) stated ".. in Titan's northern spring and extensive surface changes (spanning more than 500,000 square kilometers) in the wake of this storm." but 90.5 ° Kelvin's summer temperatures (average temperature is 93.7 ° K). There is no article that it can defend in real terms.

(Of course you need (except methane) give answers for nitrogen which is 98% of discussions or atmosphere.
The introduction of new articles based on hypotheses are not the way for to confirm or refute of assumptions (or fact) in the debate.)

10 minutes ago, Weitter Duckss said:

If you continue the debate the first assertion tie for key real temperature (average in polar part of 90.5 ° Kelvin and a melting point of methane 90.7 ° K as well as boiling point 111.66 K). temperature in summer and winter oscillates 2-3 °.
Quote (your) stated ".. in Titan's northern spring and extensive surface changes (spanning more than 500,000 square kilometers) in the wake of this storm." but 90.5 ° Kelvin's summer temperatures (average temperature is 93.7 ° K). There is no article that it can defend in real terms.

(Of course you need (except methane) give answers for nitrogen which is 98% of discussions or atmosphere.
The introduction of new articles based on hypotheses are not the way for to confirm or refute of assumptions (or fact) in the debate.)

What part of "you should learn about binary (ternary, etc) mixtures, and how their phase transitions depend on temperature/pressure" you don't understand, huh? And why, on Earth, you keep bringing boiling temperatures, huh?

Let me try again: at what temperatures vodka freezes solid? At what temperatures mixture of ethane/methane/(and other hydrocarbons) freezes solid, huh?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

What part of "you should learn about binary (ternary, etc) mixtures, and how their phase transitions depend on temperature/pressure" you don't understand, huh? And why, on Earth, you keep bringing boiling temperatures, huh?

Let me try again: at what temperatures vodka freezes solid? At what temperatures mixture of ethane/methane/(and other hydrocarbons) freezes solid, huh?

The hypothesis is OK, but the reality is not close. 90.5 ° K is limit temperature to the liquid aggregate state "mixture of ethane / methane". Here, we are talking about gaseous state, of said compounds (184.6 K / 111.66 K). In order to debate been a real missing a minimum of 20 °.
The observations suggest the existence of these temperature (for metam and ethane). There are traces of ethane in the atmosphere that is a sign that there are micro-locations with temperatures above 184.6 ° K.
Removal of ethane from the atmosphere (deposition on the surface) is similar to SO2 on Io moon. Large quantities coming into the atmosphere but very low temperatures quickly land the these compounds on the surface, without the possibility of retention in the atmosphere.
This is not the case with nitrogen, no temperature to return to solid physical state (below 63 ° K).
Laboratory Saturn / Titan (and, Titan the adjacent satellites and Sun) products (creates) the lower elements and their compounds, more rapid processes on Io moon create more complex elements of Titan.

On 6/27/2016 at 10:54 PM, Weitter Duckss said:

The hypothesis is OK, but the reality is not close. 90.5 ° K is limit temperature to the liquid aggregate state "mixture of ethane / methane". Here, we are talking about gaseous state, of said compounds (184.6 K / 111.66 K). In order to debate been a real missing a minimum of 20 °.[...]

What a hell you are talking about? What is missing, is your knowledge, even of basic things...

Add to what have been said on this thread, here is another paper, with experimental results:

Titan’s polar lakes are thought to be predominantly composed of liquid ethane and methane; however, little is known on the ratio of these hydrocarbons in the lakes, and the stability and dynamics of these mixtures. Here we provide the first experimental constraints under Titan surface conditions of liquid hydrocarbon mixture evaporation. Our results are relevant to Titan’s polar temperatures and pressures (∼92 K and 1.5 bar), and cover a wide range of methane–ethane compositions. We show that evaporation is negligible for pure ethane, but increases nearly linearly with increasing methane concentration. Early dissolution of N2 results in ternary mixtures evaporating, which is modeled by a ‘hybrid’ thermodynamic equilibrium approach combining Perturbed-Chain Statistical Associating Fluid Theory with a diffusion and buoyancy-driven mass flux model. The approach follows the experimental evaporation rate measurements presented in this study, and allows for the calculation of the corresponding liquid methane–ethane–nitrogen ratios. Such results along with Cassini inferred lake evaporation rates can be used to estimate the composition of Titan’s polar liquids, and may have implications on their origin. Our results suggest that Ontario Lacus is predominantly composed of ethane (>50–80 mol%), indicating it may be a residual lake following extensive seasonal methane evaporation, and/or might be in contact with a subsurface liquid reservoir.

(bolding mine; A.Luspay-Kuti et al, Earth Planet. Sc. Lett. 410 (2016) 75)

Edited by bmk1245
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

What a hell you are talking about? What is missing, is your knowledge, even of basic things...

Add to what have been said on this thread, here is another paper, with experimental results:

(bolding mine; A.Luspay-Kuti et al, Earth Planet. Sc. Lett. 410 (2016) 75)

It is interesting, informative or artificial. Laboratory always going to idealization and getting results at any cost.
"Early dissolution of N2 results and ternary mixtures evaporating, which is modeled by a 'hybrid' thermodynamic equilibrium approach combining Perturbed-Chain Statistical Associating Fluid Theory with a diffusion and buoyancy-driven mass flux model." This is what we have discussed. Mixing gas in the nature of the liquid goes in 1/1000 to below 1 / 1,000,000.
And here again the complex problem comes down to watching only popular or sugeriranog and ignores the basic or 98% of the total atmosphere.
The processes and the temperature on Titan is not able to explain one lake and the limit evaporation. On the surface of the Earth 3/4 water and have up to 4% water in an atmosphere that is 2/3 of the density of Titan's atmosphere.
You say excellent examples and research but for a laboratory on Earth outside of the real and complex observations of a single system.

But your quote is more than enough to bring with it the end of the debate and wait for a new spoštanje probe and old (already seen) results.
Betting: no light methane / ethane already slush (najvrerovatnije nitrogen) and Titan has many eruptive where temperatures reach above 180 ° K. Temperatures are not even remotely consistent as shown by measurements, but they have a whole spectrum diversity and range.

• 3 months later...

"По их словам, зима в южном полушарии Титана впервые начала проявляться еще в 2012 году, однако только сейчас она вступила в полную силу. За это время температура в полярном регионе спутника снизилась на 40 градусов по Цельсию."
http://sdnnet.ru/n/18711/

"According to them letters, winter in the southern hemisphere of Titan first time beginning proâvlâtʹsâ more in 2012, however only now she vstup in comprehensive strength. For this time the temperature in the polar regions of satellite snizilasʹ on 40 degrees Celsius."

So much for the claims that temperatures are on poles of Titan 2-3 ° lower than the equator. In my article I said that (at least) for 20 ° lower. Now slowly we arrive at the truth.

1 hour ago, Weitter Duckss said:

"По их словам, зима в южном полушарии Титана впервые начала проявляться еще в 2012 году, однако только сейчас она вступила в полную силу. За это время температура в полярном регионе спутника снизилась на 40 градусов по Цельсию."

"According to them letters, winter in the southern hemisphere of Titan first time beginning proâvlâtʹsâ more in 2012, however only now she vstup in comprehensive strength. For this time the temperature in the polar regions of satellite snizilasʹ on 40 degrees Celsius."

So much for the claims that temperatures are on poles of Titan 2-3 ° lower than the equator. In my article I said that (at least) for 20 ° lower. Now slowly we arrive at the truth.

When you are looking for info, look for more reliable sources. Lets see what actual news were:

The wintry effects have led to a temperature drop of 72 degrees Farenheit (40 degrees Celsius) in the southern polar stratosphere over the last four years.

Read more at phys.org

Stratosphere, Carl, not surface.

11 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

When you are looking for info, look for more reliable sources. Lets see what actual news were:

Stratosphere, Carl, not surface.

Temperatures now published give a new light on the processes on Titan. At -210 ° C nitrogen becomes slightly which allows the temperature of about -220 ° C (180 + 40). There is therefore and removal processes nitrogen.
At the poles of the Earth temperature difference stratosphere and troposphere are often nearly identical. The atmosphere by using turbulence alternates temperature downwards and upwards (there is no insulator neither is she made of solid material).
Everything indicates that on Titan dynamic atmosphere as well as processes and that is the truth ever closer to my article.

On 10/23/2016 at 10:02 PM, Weitter Duckss said:

Temperatures now published give a new light on the processes on Titan. At -210 ° C nitrogen becomes slightly which allows the temperature of about -220 ° C (180 + 40). There is therefore and removal processes nitrogen.
At the poles of the Earth temperature difference stratosphere and troposphere are often nearly identical. The atmosphere by using turbulence alternates temperature downwards and upwards (there is no insulator neither is she made of solid material).
Everything indicates that on Titan dynamic atmosphere as well as processes and that is the truth ever closer to my article.

BS, surface temperatures on Titan (pole-to-pole) vary ~5K (blue lines - measurements; red and green - predictions).

)Jennings2016_Fig1_zpsosl9ajqx.png

(D. E. Jennings et al 2016 ApJL 816 L17; Figure 1)

Also, from the same paper:

We note that in the stratosphere (1–0.1 mbar) between 2010 and 2014 the temperature in the south dropped by about 40 K, whereas in the north it increased by only 6 K (Bampasidis et al. 2012; Coustenis et al. 2015).

(bolding mine).

Edited by bmk1245

On 25.10.2016. at 11:25 AM, bmk1245 said:

We note that in the stratosphere (1–0.1 mbar) between 2010 and 2014 the temperature in the south dropped by about 40 K, whereas in the north it increased by only 6 K (Bampasidis et al. 2012; Coustenis et al. 2015).

You despite new results persistently insist on old data.
When it next winter in Northern Pole we will have the same results as now for South Pole.
The principle should be the same. Now you can understand the "melting islands in lakes of Titan," and what are the reasons and out of which are lakes on Titan. It also occurs to the atmosphere of nitrogen, because after thawing begins nitrogen vapor that is creating an atmosphere.
Part of the nitrogen atmosphere is now at the South Pole (in the stratosphere or troposphere, does not important) returns to the solid state. These are the laws of physics, not my laws.

16 hours ago, Weitter Duckss said:

You despite new results persistently insist on old data.
When it next winter in Northern Pole we will have the same results as now for South Pole.
The principle should be the same. Now you can understand the "melting islands in lakes of Titan," and what are the reasons and out of which are lakes on Titan. It also occurs to the atmosphere of nitrogen, because after thawing begins nitrogen vapor that is creating an atmosphere.
Part of the nitrogen atmosphere is now at the South Pole (in the stratosphere or troposphere, does not important) returns to the solid state. These are the laws of physics, not my laws.

Again, 40 K temperature drop in polar region stratosphere (at 1-0.1 mbar pressures, that corresponds altitudes of ~150-400 km) was observed from Oct 2010 to Sept 2014 (A. Coustenis et al, Icarus 270 (2016) 409). Or maybe you think that team of scientists traveled in time, and made measurements during 2016-2020 time period?

Now, show us your knowledge, and explain how nitrogen turns solid at pressures of 1 mbar and temperatures above 110 K. 

Edit to add: abstract from Proceedings of the Workshop "Titan Aeronomy and Climate" (June 27-29, 2016):

Nitrogen condensation is considered to have taken place in Titan's atmosphere in the past when the atmosphere contained much less methane than today or the solar luminosity was smaller. On the other hand, it is not known for sure whether nitrogen condensation takes place on present-day Titan. Vertical temperature profiles in Titan's troposphere obtained Voyager, Huygens and Cassini do not reach the pressure-dependent nitrogen condensation temperature at any location, so that nitrogen condensation was probably not occurring along these profiles at the time of measurements. However, these spacecraft may not have sounded the coldest seasons and areas of Titan since they all took place in the seasons following perihelion. The seasonal cycle of temperature and nitrogen relative humidity in Titan's troposphere has been simulated by a general circulation model in an effort to explore possible areas and seasons of nitrogen condensation on present Titan. In contrast to the upper stratosphere, the seasonal temperature variation in the troposphere is more strongly controlled by Saturn's orbital eccentricity than by Saturn's obliquity. Consequently, the tropospheric temperature globally decreases between the northern vernal equinox and autumnal equinox and reaches the annual minimum around the northern autumnal equinox approximately one season after aphelion. It is possible if not certain that the polar atmosphere between 30 and 40 km altitude temporarily reach the nitrogen condensation temperature in this season and thereby causes liquid nitrogen clouds. Qualitative differences to the more common methane condensation as well as possible impact on Titan's weather are discussed.

(link; emphasis mine)

Edited by bmk1245

18 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Again, 40 K temperature drop in polar region stratosphere (at 1-0.1 mbar pressures, that corresponds altitudes of ~150-400 km) was observed from Oct 2010 to Sept 2014 (A. Coustenis et al, Icarus 270 (2016) 409). Or maybe you think that team of scientists traveled in time, and made measurements during 2016-2020 time period?

Now, show us your knowledge, and explain how nitrogen turns solid at pressures of 1 mbar and temperatures above 110 K. 

Edit to add: abstract from Proceedings of the Workshop "Titan Aeronomy and Climate" (June 27-29, 2016):

(link; emphasis mine)

(Coustenis A. et al, Icarus 270 (2016) 409)
Link and article have confirmed that there are seasons and processes related to the seasons, to just keep repeating. The seasons follow and different temperature level, it also stands here.

Quote from http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2016tac..confE..52T disaster.
Superficial insight into the Wiki: "Composition by volume Variable
stratosphere:
98.4% nitrogen (N2),
1.4% methane (CH4)
0.2% hydrogen (H2);
Lower troposphere:
95.0% N2, 4.9% CH4 "
indicates that in the stratosphere have lower temperatures which are not favorable for CH4 but favorable for nitrogen.
From the new evidence now see that there are temperatures (about -220 ° C) which condense the nitrogen or nitrogen which turns into a solid.

4 hours ago, Weitter Duckss said:

(Coustenis A. et al, Icarus 270 (2016) 409)
Link and article have confirmed that there are seasons and processes related to the seasons, to just keep repeating. The seasons follow and different temperature level, it also stands here.[...]

No one claimed otherwise. Seasons do exist on Titan, just temperatures at surface vary by ~5 K.

4 hours ago, Weitter Duckss said:

[...]
Quote from http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2016tac..confE..52T disaster.
[...]

The only disaster here is your sheer ignorance and nonexistant comprehension skills.

3 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

No one claimed otherwise. Seasons do exist on Titan, just temperatures at surface vary by ~5 K.

The only disaster here is your sheer ignorance and nonexistant comprehension skills.

The starting point is that we do not have enough data and existing data are uncertain and in the sphere of hypothesis.
Observe only the data related to the lakeswhich are formed in the period of passage the winter or at the time of the warming. Occurring lakes and melt Islands (rising lake level) at temperatures at which CH4 sturdy.
Soon we will all this measured at the South Pole (for several years).

To quote a disaster, they do not know this, they do not know It but telling people what.

12 minutes ago, Weitter Duckss said:

The starting point is that we do not have enough data and existing data are uncertain and in the sphere of hypothesis.
Observe only the data related to the lakeswhich are formed in the period of passage the winter or at the time of the warming. Occurring lakes and melt Islands (rising lake level) at temperatures at which CH4 sturdy.
Soon we will all this measured at the South Pole (for several years).

To quote a disaster, they do not know this, they do not know It but telling people what.

For f's sake, man, have you lost your marbles completely? They were using measurements (during period of 10 years), while you are pulling "theories" from your behind.

Edited by bmk1245

15 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

For f's sake, man, have you lost your marbles completely? They were using measurements (during period of 10 years), while you are pulling "theories" from your behind.

Here in the forum we are together, passed all the measurements and the points of dispute with the sole aim to understand the real truth and we used the latest evidence.
Why do you favors, bad someone else's piece of work on your (our) damage? We sought exclusively for the truth, those for publishing an article (the obligation for publication).

3 hours ago, Weitter Duckss said:

Here in the forum we are together, passed all the measurements and the points of dispute with the sole aim to understand the real truth and we used the latest evidence.
Why do you favors, bad someone else's piece of work on your (our) damage? We sought exclusively for the truth, those for publishing an article (the obligation for publication).

You really don't understand the way science works at all do you?

Science IS a search for the truth. Any false hypothesis must, therefore, be rejected.

To determine if a hypothesis is correct it must be questioned, tested, attacked even. If it fails to survive these questions and attacks then it is discarded and the search for the truth moves on.

Your ideas have failed dismally. 

If you were truly searching for the truth you would acknowledge that your ideas have failed and move on. Sadly your ego won't allow this.

Why does bmk1245 attack your work? Because he does understand the scientific method, because he is interested in the truth.

9 hours ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

You really don't understand the way science works at all do you?

Science IS a search for the truth. Any false hypothesis must, therefore, be rejected.

To determine if a hypothesis is correct it must be questioned, tested, attacked even. If it fails to survive these questions and attacks then it is discarded and the search for the truth moves on.

Your ideas have failed dismally. 

If you were truly searching for the truth you would acknowledge that your ideas have failed and move on. Sadly your ego won't allow this.

Why does bmk1245 attack your work? Because he does understand the scientific method, because he is interested in the truth.

There are two times according to, the truth. One is that you say and that they agree.
The problem is that science today publishes mainly due obligations for publication.
If scientists do not publish has no money. If they go, contra official science is lost career.
I do not fit in it, I do not need money, neither, career.
What you bind my ego?

Now, after new evidence on the temperature (toward you) should reject all hypotheses official science and accept this article. It simply will never happen, because it is not essential truth already a part of that, you with a comment attributable me. Please take action something that is true, to be the motto of publication, not talking about the ideals from "big" institutions that are just fiction.

I share the opposite opinion on bmk1245, he has balls as opposed to those which curry favor without reason for those who do not listen and they do not care.