Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

true ghost story

RaginCajun

I am new here and would like to start off by saying hi to all members. HI.

Well then, a quick topic to share.

In my current house we live in, my younger brother (14 yrs) tells me that at around 9:00 pm- 9:30 pm, he can see a man's figure by our parent's door. This figure appears to be motionless and just stands in the hallway. He sees this figure when he sleeps out in the living room by himself. He’s scared to death of "it" and hardly talks about it. I have concluded that my younger brother is being followed by a poltergeist. This “thing” appears to only want to be seen by my brother. I have never experienced any such incident in our current house. Any other members have similar experiences or stories?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• larcos

• RaginCajun

• tiddlyjen

• ROGER

Top Posters In This Topic

A poltergeist moves things...and also, the kinetic energy around teenagers tends to have influxes every now and then due to hormones and that and maybe because he's seen it a couple of times at the same time now his mind is conditioned, he thinks hes seeing it but hes really not...

just a thought

could be what you suggested since there is no real evedince yet. however, i should have mentined that my dad has also experienced encounters as well. for example, there have been occasions when my father woke up to check on the house and the tv was on and cubboards were opened. we are all 100% sure tv is not defective and that no one in our family wakes up at night to watch tv or go looking for whatever is in the cubboards. i assume that this thing is attracted to my brother but at the same time it has to do with my dad too. i know i sound like "i want to believe" but hey can't prove or disprove anything yet.

o0o00o0oh ok lol yeah that info would have been good thumbsup.gif lol but yeah, so its a poltergeist...hmmmm interesting

ok.... poltergeist theres one in my house lol in my mums bedroom it turns things on, there was one incident in my bedroom (me and my brother share) when the tv, the radio and my brothers charging phone turned on,

we were just lyeing in our beds (notice the plural) and we heard a pop and we looked over and they were running it was quite scary and my brother got up to turn them off and they popped and turned on again, i thought it might have been just the circuit board they are all connected to but i wasnt sure so i was a little freaked, and they had been turned off again by my brother, and then his stereo had turned on and i thought he was just being a dumb-ass and trying to scare me by turning it on with his remote, but the remote was sitting on top of the radio and the radio and the tv were on the other side of the room.......

i was reading your post largos and it sounds scary. any other incidents happended in the past or have any occurred lately? whew i had to take a deep breathe after reading a somewhat long sentence.

I have a son who " sleep Walks". He will get up, talk to you, cook food, eat, even go out side (ounce in his underwear) . Dreamed he was late to work! Wakes in the morning with a full belly, finds food on his chest in the morning. Always turns the tv on. He now lives with a girl friend and she has been told to lock the doors at night.

Could your brother be doing the same thing? yes.gif

hello, im new to this but i believe in ghosts because when im alone in my house i get scarred which i think means i do believe. may soun weird!

i went to university a few years ago and was told that where i was living was haunted because it used to be a mental hospital. i thought nothing of it but within my first few days i was listening to music on my hi-fi and all of a sudden the volume went down. i heard it getting quieter and quieter as if someone was turning the knob down. freaked me out and this happened again another time. Now i know this could all be to do with technology and electricity in the hi-fi ie variable rsister etc but a few months later in bed it was dark and i can remember looking at the wall seeing a shadow pass and not being able to move!! freaked me out.

i understand that the shadow could be comming from outside(as there was a source of light) but i was on the second floor!!

im not saying that it was paranormal as it may of been a dream.

just wondering if anyone else have experienced these things or at the same place.

i was at storthes hall the university off huddersfield in uk

cheers guys

yes lol which post? and na my brother doesnt do that cos we share a room and he is always in his bed he never ventures during the night, he used to sleep walk when he was younger and he has stopped, because i never sleep cos i do during the day (weird i know) and i watch him while he sleeps and he was awake while it happened and someone died in our house so that was ultimatley freaky