Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free General Readings!

PurpleBlossoms

2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Hi, would just like to know how long after people send their PM for a reading, are they receiving a reply? 

I just got finished with Magnolia Reverie. Sammy30 and Freetoraom are next. 

Freetoroam, to answer your question, yours is coming up. The people that have gotten readings from me can attest to the fact that my readings are very long and are like mini novels. It takes me between and hour and two hours to do the reading and another hour and a half to type it. So it takes around 3 to 4 hours to fully finish and send someone their reading. I also have a job so I do the readings when I am not working. So patience is a necessity for getting a reading for me. So far between the forum and my inbox, I have gotten 18 requests and I have just finished 4. It takes time and energy to do these but I do it because it teaches me a lot and I love to connect with everyone. When I pm you your reading, I will explain a little more on how I do readings. I hope I answered your question! 

• Like 5

Hello PurpleBlossom this is.directly copied from my lone thread requesting a reading. Thank you ahead of time .

I would like to know what lies ahead. I'm still finishing up school. I'm thirty years old, I recently broke up with someone I truly loved over I feel irreconcilable differences and I honestly feel pretty miserable over it. Although I'm in decent shape and some might say attractive, I don't feel like it and wonder if this is truly the end of the road? 

Will this person come back?

Will I accomplish my professional goals? 

Is there adversity ahead?

If it matters, my birthday is March 17th.

Thank you ahead for your time and insight. 

15 hours ago, PurpleBlossoms said:

I just got finished with Magnolia Reverie. Sammy30 and Freetoraom are next. 

Freetoroam, to answer your question, yours is coming up. The people that have gotten readings from me can attest to the fact that my readings are very long and are like mini novels. It takes me between and hour and two hours to do the reading and another hour and a half to type it. So it takes around 3 to 4 hours to fully finish and send someone their reading. I also have a job so I do the readings when I am not working. So patience is a necessity for getting a reading for me. So far between the forum and my inbox, I have gotten 18 requests and I have just finished 4. It takes time and energy to do these but I do it because it teaches me a lot and I love to connect with everyone. When I pm you your reading, I will explain a little more on how I do readings. I hope I answered your question! 

Thankyou, will be looking forward to the reading with interest. During that time, i guess its best i do not put any more info about me on the site, there should be enough on here for you to work with. 

• Like 1

Hello everyone! I will be doing Sammy30's reading tomorrow and I will do Freetoroams reading on Tuesday since I have to work all day on Sunday and Monday. 

To list off everyone else in line, this is the order:

HollyBerry, Philly, Sasha_0413, Overdueleaf, Aenwyn, Vlawde, Molten, Liloudd, Becky, Mark, Lugal, Queenofhearts and luisberry. 

Some people requested in the forum and others through email. 

I am not longer taking reading requests! I will only do the ones listed!!! 

If I forgot your name just message me and as long as you asked for a reading before this message then your are fine and I will still do your reading. My readings are long and detailed and it takes me time to do them. I can't put them out quickly and I have too many requests. Some people have asked how long it will take to get to theirs and I literally can't rush them so I am just not going to do them anymore on this site for the time being after I finish everyone's on the list. I do look forward to doing the readings listed so keep an eye out for a message from me and I will continue to post in the forum to let everyone know who is next. :) have a great day! 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, PurpleBlossoms said:

Hello everyone! I will be doing Sammy30's reading tomorrow and I will do Freetoroams reading on Tuesday since I have to work all day on Sunday and Monday. 

HollyBerry, Philly, Sasha_0413, Overdueleaf, Aenwyn, Vlawde, Molten, Liloudd, Becky, Mark, Lugal, Queenofhearts and luisberry. 

If I forgot your name just message me and as long as you asked for a reading before this message then your are fine and I will still do your reading. My readings are long and detailed and it takes me time to do them. I can't put them out quickly and I have too many requests. Some people have asked how long it will take to get to theirs and I literally can't rush them so I am just not going to do them anymore on this site for the time being after I finish everyone's on the list. I do look forward to doing the readings listed so keep an eye out for a message from me and I will continue to post in the forum to let everyone know who is next. :) have a great day! 

I meant to say private message not email! 

Oh, I was going to ask a reading, but I see that it isn't possible now. :(

Well, I will wait for a future oportunity!

Thanks anyway!

Light and love,

Mariana

• Like 1

On 6/10/2016 at 6:41 PM, PurpleBlossoms said:

I meant to say private message not email! 

I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know that you are not taking any more readings. Very courteous, and slightly rare on this site. Thank you.

• Like 2

Thread cleaned.... I strongly recommend folks read the first topic in this section: For readers and those requesting readings, found here:

Rashore, moderating team.

Edited by rashore
  • Like 1

On 6/10/2016 at 4:53 PM, PurpleBlossoms said:

Thanks, Purpleblossoms :) Any updates on where you are at with the list? 

• Like 2

Sammy's took a bit longer than expected and I got busy with work. Freetoroam is next, then philly, sasha, overdueleaf, aenwyn and vlawde. Hollyberry asked to be taken off the list. I look forward to connecting with you guys and thanks for the patience! :)

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone on the list hear from her? Looks like she hasn't been on this site since 6/22

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vlawde said:

Anyone on the list hear from her? Looks like she hasn't been on this site since 6/22

Not had anything. Maybe she is still reading through my posts to try and get some insight on what to tell me.....she has a lot of reading to go through!!

Edited by freetoroam

Add me to your list when you have the time.

She hasn't been here for almost a month. :(

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vlawde said:

She hasn't been here for almost a month. :(

I never got my reading, do you? good job I was not depending on it.

On 7/15/2016 at 10:08 AM, freetoroam said:

I never got my reading, do you? good job I was not depending on it.

I was looking forward to the reading, but at this rate...

• Like 1

If she's too busy, has other things going on or whatever, I understand. But it would be nice if she'd post and let us know

On 8 June 2016 at 5:11 PM, freetoroam said:

Hi, would just like to know how long after people send their PM for a reading, are they receiving a reply? 

On 3 June 2016 at 8:18 PM, PurpleBlossoms said:

Hello everyone! I used to do readings for people on here in the past and I wanted to get back into it! 

If you would like a reading from me, please tell me your first name or nick name and your age. It helps to see a photo of you as well but if you don't want to then I can try to do it without one. 

My readings can be long and detailed so I will most likely private message it. I would appreciate any feedback you have for me when the reading is over but if you don't want to then you don't have to.

I respect everyone and I will keep everything confidential. :) I look forward to connecting with you all!

Hey please do me? 

On 7/6/2016 at 5:15 PM, Vlawde said:

Just reread this bit again:

"Freetoroam is next, then philly, sasha, overdueleaf, aenwyn and vlawde. "

LOL Vlawde, you are 6th on the list, you could be pushing a zimmer frame before she gets round to you at this rate.

Since PurpleBlossoms has not been back to UM in a month to give responses for readings, I'm going to close this thread at this time. If PurpleBlossoms comes back and would like this thread re-opened, she can contact any mod, and we will be happy to re-open the thread at that time.

Rashore, moderating team.

• The topic was locked