Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unwanted psychic games

curious1235

I know that there are other people out there that can relate to this one.

There are some psychics that tend to over read without one's permission and also will give you messages in your mind, which violates all good acts.  There are some psychics that want to have control over a person and will overly look into the victim's life, asking for personal information such as names.  There are also jealous psychics that want to challenge those that they feel are stronger than them and or want to start trouble by trying to harass and intimidate.  Sometimes when this happens, the victim them starts to question their own sanity, only to find out that their gut instincts is right about the person(s).  Criminal psychics also tend to throw curses at people, which is an insecurity of their own delusions, including psychic stalking.  I know this because I have met some people that have gone through this too. 

If you have been a victim to any criminal psychic attacks and or the psychics playing mind games on you, please share on how you dealt with these types of issues.

This world has to have more good out there than bad.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by curious1235
I forgot to add more details.

Have you told any doctors about these?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

Have you told any doctors about these?

Actually true real psychics know about this and won't add anything like what you had wrote.  Doctors that follow scientific hypothesis are only vessels to make the spiritual become contained into a zombie state of the 'norm'.  You are not a real psychic.  Why do you post for?

Welcome to UM curious :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

As to your topic. Please be aware that this is a forum that is open for debate, and to discuss multiple ideas. This includes opinion from both the skeptic and believer sides of things.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, curious1235 said:

I know that there are other people out there that can relate to inhit one.

There are some psychics that tend to over read without one's permission and also will give you messages in your mind, which violates all good acts.  There are some psychics that want to have control over a person and will overly look into the victim's life, asking for personal information such as names.  There are also jealous psychics that want to challenge those that they feel are stronger than them and or want to start trouble by trying to harass and intimidate.  Sometimes when this happens, the victim them starts to question their own sanity, only to find out that their gut instincts is right about the person(s).  Criminal psychics also tend to throw curses at people, which is an insecurity of their own delusions, including psychic stalking.  I know this because I have met some people that have gone through this too. 

If you have been a victim to any criminal psychic attacks and or the psychics playing mind games on you, please share on how you dealt with these types of issues.

This world has to have more good out there than bad.

Thank you for your time.

I do not believe In an ability to read someones details, hence why the so called psychic ask questions. I do believe It Is posible to create a profile of someone by the Information they give or Information collected,    the criminal profilers have been using this technique for years. Its not rocket science.

There are no criminal psychics, just Opportunists taking advantage of the people who believe In this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rashore said:

Welcome to UM curious :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

As to your topic. Please be aware that this is a forum that is open for debate, and to discuss multiple ideas. This includes opinion from both the skeptic and believer sides of things.

Hi Rashore!  Thank you for the welcoming.  You made me realise more so that the internet has wolves that wear sheeps' clothing, as in skeptics.  Thank you!  I will watch what I post.  The ignorant cannot change their minds until they have experienced the similar...

Curious1235, can you tell me if you are claiming to be a psychic or a victim of a psychic?

I have not heard of such a thing. I am empathic and I can't "read" people unless they want me to. 

More often than not you will meet people who "throw around" their energy without knowing it. If you are empathic you may be susceptible to picking up on these energies. I do not think this is malicious most of the time; most people are not malicious. 

If you feel like you are being attacked then try some protective visualizations (white light, eggshell, etc). If you believe in any sort of higher power then praying for protection can also help you. 

No one can control you so do not worry about such things; if you have a pervasive paranoia about this then my loving and gentle advice would be for you to consider therapy. 

Edited by Aenwyn

14 hours ago, freetoroam said:

I do not believe In an ability to read someones details, hence why the so called psychic ask questions. I do believe It Is posible to create a profile of someone by the Information they give or Information collected,    the criminal profilers have been using this technique for years. Its not rocket science.

There are no criminal psychics, just Opportunists taking advantage of the people who believe In this.

Thanks for the reply. 

It makes sense about the questions and reading someone's details part.  I believe in criminal psychics though for seeing how some can actually use their gifts in wrong doing and to use it more into knowing things that are very personal to people itself, such as stealing information and using it as their own.  I have seen psychic classes that teaches things that I do not agree with and have seen how the teacher had taught his students to become intrusive into knowing about 'regular' people's business.  I have seen a psychic class go into a public place and test out randomly on innocent people, which is definitely creepy.  I have met the good and stayed far away from the bad, closed minded and judgmental, while I always keep an open mind and focus on love.  Why criminal psychics want to go after people that has good, I do not know.   I have seen bad people throw curses at people, all because they are jealous of them, and or has issues of their own and is projecting their anger.    I would go on, but the ignorant ones will only ridicule what they assume to know, which makes them shrewish.

18 minutes ago, curious1235 said:

Thanks for the reply. 

It makes sense about the questions and reading someone's details part.  I believe in criminal psychics though for seeing how some can actually use their gifts in wrong doing and to use it more into knowing things that are very personal to people itself, such as stealing information and using it as their own.  I have seen psychic classes that teaches things that I do not agree with and have seen how the teacher had taught his students to become intrusive into knowing about 'regular' people's business.  I have seen a psychic class go into a public place and test out randomly on innocent people, which is definitely creepy.  I have met the good and stayed far away from the bad, closed minded and judgmental, while I always keep an open mind and focus on love.  Why criminal psychics want to go after people that has good, I do not know.   I have seen bad people throw curses at people, all because they are jealous of them, and or has issues of their own and is projecting their anger.    I would go on, but the ignorant ones will only ridicule what they assume to know, which makes them shrewish.

I don't know why you are worried about this at all, if you believe in such things then you should know how to protect yourself. 

I've never heard of anyone claiming to "control" another person psychically as you claimed in your original post. 

Why don't you look up visualization exercises as I suggested? 

32 minutes ago, Aenwyn said:

I don't know why you are worried about this at all, if you believe in such things then you should know how to protect yourself. 

I've never heard of anyone claiming to "control" another person psychically as you claimed in your original post. 

Why don't you look up visualization exercises as I suggested? 

Thanks for your reply.

It is difficult to explain to people who have not experienced anything that I know some people have gone through.  This world has many spiritual good and spiritual bad.  If you look up psychic warfare, you actually could see what it is.  There are some that abuse their gifts all because they are tormented in their own casts of their issues, and there are some that abuse their gifts because they could themselves be controlled by darkness. 

On 5/6/2016 at 2:59 PM, curious1235 said:

Hi curious1235, welcome.

I am a skeptic, but not a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I do have to ask, do you have any evidence to support any of your claims?

Regards, Tim.

23 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

Hi curious1235, welcome.

I am a skeptic, but not a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I do have to ask, do you have any evidence to support any of your claims?

Regards, Tim.

Hi Tim, thanks for your reply.  There are many unexplained things in this world and how some skeptics are starting to believe in spirituality, hence the curiosity of searching for answers online.  If you were to read up on any myths and places with ghost stories and go their at the witching hours, bringing items that you were told not to bring because it conjures up those paranormal activity / activities, you would get to find out the truth of spirituality.  After all, we are all spiritual beings in physical bodies. 

Have you ever followed your gut feelings before, (not relating to what I had written on the post), and found that you just missed an accident?  Have you ever found yourself thinking of something, only to find out that your other half or someone close had thought of the same thing?  Have you ever been consumed in an angry mood while sitting in traffic for no apparent reason?

The reason why I ask these is because for skeptics to relate to anything spiritual, you need something to relate with.  Also in spirituality, one would have to have gifts, or an open mind, or have experienced a similar experience to understand it all.  There is a reason why there are television shows, documentaries, and movies that shows paranormal evidence, spiritual wit, and or asks questions.  Even when there is evidence, only the knowing knows and understands, while skeptics are conditioned into seeing what is 'normal' and what is not.

5 minutes ago, curious1235 said:

Hi Tim, thanks for your reply.  There are many unexplained things in this world and how some skeptics are starting to believe in spirituality, hence the curiosity of searching for answers online.  If you were to read up on any myths and places with ghost stories and go their at the witching hours, bringing items that you were told not to bring because it conjures up those paranormal activity / activities, you would get to find out the truth of spirituality.  After all, we are all spiritual beings in physical bodies. 

Have you ever followed your gut feelings before, (not relating to what I had written on the post), and found that you just missed an accident?  Have you ever found yourself thinking of something, only to find out that your other half or someone close had thought of the same thing?  Have you ever been consumed in an angry mood while sitting in traffic for no apparent reason?

The reason why I ask these is because for skeptics to relate to anything spiritual, you need something to relate with.  Also in spirituality, one would have to have gifts, or an open mind, or have experienced a similar experience to understand it all.  There is a reason why there are television shows, documentaries, and movies that shows paranormal evidence, spiritual wit, and or asks questions.  Even when there is evidence, only the knowing knows and understands, while skeptics are conditioned into seeing what is 'normal' and what is not.

I'll take that as a 'no'.

I can elaborate on my reply to yours if you like, but it would really be nice to have a solid and reasonable argument from the believers for once. It should be so easy to prove.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Timonthy said:

I'll take that as a 'no'.

I can elaborate on my reply to yours if you like, but it would really be nice to have a solid and reasonable argument from the believers for once. It should be so easy to prove.

Sorry, but I do not trust skeptics and I do not think I ever will.  Thus the reason why I had written a reply to you in the first place with asking you if you understand spirituality.  There are no reasonable arguments for spirituals trying to justify to skeptics.  I do not think there ever will be, as skeptics seem to still want spirituality validated and will not only ask one spiritual, but ask more than one just to validate a blocked perception. 

19 hours ago, curious1235 said:

There are no reasonable arguments for spirituals trying to justify to skeptics.

And there you have it in a nutshell...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

And there you have it in a nutshell...

Good going.  Makes me think that men like you are just envious of women that have their intuitive natures, thus trying to find a way to give yourself more ego...

smh.

You know curious... you should take a step back from your attitude and open an eye to the fact that there are multiple kinds of belief and skepticism. There are people that are all belief and no skepticism, and some people that are all skepticism and no belief. But there are many people that are skeptical believers, or have had experiences and choose to be logical and try to find mundane reasons to rule out first. These people don't lack spirituality, in fact a lot skeptics are spiritual too.

And here at UM... we don't just blindly believe and agree. We have lovely folks that bring the unexplained to the table, and lovely folks that look at those mysteries and try to solve them. And that's why UM works as well as it does. I would suggest that if you only want blind belief and refuse any mundane answer, you post in a blog here or perhaps find a forum that is all blind believers and does not allow for other opinions.

And just saying.. Women don't hold the corner market on intuitive nature. That's just blatantly sexist. There are indeed men that utilize their intuitive nature too, along with women that don't seem to have a intuitive bone in their body.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, rashore said:

You know curious... you should take a step back from your attitude and open an eye to the fact that there are multiple kinds of belief and skepticism. There are people that are all belief and no skepticism, and some people that are all skepticism and no belief. But there are many people that are skeptical believers, or have had experiences and choose to be logical and try to find mundane reasons to rule out first. These people don't lack spirituality, in fact a lot skeptics are spiritual too.

And here at UM... we don't just blindly believe and agree. We have lovely folks that bring the unexplained to the table, and lovely folks that look at those mysteries and try to solve them. And that's why UM works as well as it does. I would suggest that if you only want blind belief and refuse any mundane answer, you post in a blog here or perhaps find a forum that is all blind believers and does not allow for other opinions.

And just saying.. Women don't hold the corner market on intuitive nature. That's just blatantly sexist. There are indeed men that utilize their intuitive nature too, along with women that don't seem to have a intuitive bone in their body.

If you noticed the postings mainly by males that try to belittle a judgment, than you are wrong.  It is a male's opinion to put down a female because of an experience, yet if a female stands up for herself, it is wrong and I get a 'why people should have opinions', even when they instigate.

There is only one person so far that I could relate with on the post that understands. From what I seen most of is there are only newbie psychics that over like posts and there are those that want to instigate than to learn that there are more than what is taught.  And for what you wrote, a great example that I can think of is in Asia, where people who are gifted are looked at as blessed as compared to westerners that looks at people with gifts as being crazy. 

If you were to study and look at the way how many cultures want to copy 'yoga' and other Asia, native American, and aboriginal meditative practices, then that in itself shows how spirituality truly is, which is following the ancients.  There seems to be the conditioned ones on here that only pays attention to those whom have been posting in these forums for years, with those over 1,000s of posts.  Sheesh.  I think I would find a better thing to do and find ways of seeing it for myself than to see only from one point of view. 

I originally posted on here thinking if I could find someone(s) that would agree and or could let me know that 'hey, I know what you are talking about and I can relate to it in a way', with what I had posted, being that this experience is only for the experienced.  Instead I waste my breath at males that belittle and or find ways of picking something that they just want to instigate.

I find that the only time people will ever understand is if they had similar experiences.  It seems to be only newbies here I guess that has no clue but to be 'cool' to like things that others post against me.  Maybe one or two that knows exactly what goes on, but there definitely is no love on here.

Edited by curious1235
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, curious1235 said:

If you noticed the postings mainly by males that try to belittle a judgment, than you are wrong.  It is a male's opinion to put down a female because of an experience, yet if a female stands up for herself, it is wrong and I get a 'why people should have opinions', even when they instigate.

Modern feminism can't stand criticism.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, curious1235 said:

There is only one person so far that I could relate with on the post that understands. From what I seen most of is there are only newbie psychics that over like posts and there are those that want to instigate than to learn that there are more than what is taught.  And for what you wrote, a great example that I can think of is in Asia, where people who are gifted are looked at as blessed as compared to westerners that looks at people with gifts as being crazy. 

If you were to study and look at the way how many cultures want to copy 'yoga' and other Asia, native American, and aboriginal meditative practices, then that in itself shows how spirituality truly is, which is following the ancients.  There seems to be the conditioned ones on here that only pays attention to those whom have been posting in these forums for years, with those over 1,000s of posts.  Sheesh.  I think I would find a better thing to do and find ways of seeing it for myself than to see only from one point of view. 

I originally posted on here thinking if I could find someone(s) that would agree and or could let me know that 'hey, I know what you are talking about and I can relate to it in a way', with what I had posted, being that this experience is only for the experienced.  Instead I waste my breath at males that belittle and or find ways of picking something that they just want to instigate.

I find that the only time people will ever understand is if they had similar experiences.  It seems to be only newbies here I guess that has no clue but to be 'cool' to like things that others post against me.  Maybe one or two that knows exactly what goes on, but there definitely is no love on here.

You seem to have failed to notice that just as many women have participated in this thread as men have. Yet you are only angry about men not being complacent  to you. That's a shame. In general you write like you have a major chip on your shoulder, and that is a shame as well.

There are people here with many years of experience, and are quite good. There are indeed people that are new here to the site, like you. There are others that have been around for many years too. There are people here with decades of research and application, active practitioners and ones that don't do so as much anymore. Interestingly, some of our more vocal and experienced intuitive members here are MEN. I'm pretty sure none of them want to come into this thread and deal with your misandry.

Personally, I find your post both kind of funny and offensive- you have absolutely no idea what a researcher I am, what kind of practitioner I am, what experiences I've had, or how many points of view I tend to hold on most subjects. The coin always has three sides you know.

So again.. try to step back from your attitude. Blind anger and misandry tend to skew ones psychic powers and powers of reason and discussion capabilities.

Edited by rashore
  • Like 1

I know the OP is right.  You either have felt the sting at the end of the whip or you haven't.  There's no describing it to anyone how it feels or "if it is real" if they've never been there.  I've felt the sting and seen the wreckage. 

• Like 2

On 6/9/2016 at 5:13 AM, SSilhouette said:

I know the OP is right.  You either have felt the sting at the end of the whip or you haven't.  There's no describing it to anyone how it feels or "if it is real" if they've never been there.  I've felt the sting and seen the wreckage. 

Thank you for the post!

I am sorry that you had to go through that too and that I hope that insecure and egotists would stop harming life with psychic attacks.

I also hope that they can stop negative energy attacks too.  I realised that some people on here do not realise that a psychic attack can also be one that is with 'disgust', skeptism, and also 'ridicules', as that adds fuel to negative energies, which morphs into psychic attacks.   Energy attacks can also be road rage that adds fuel to the fire, yet can burn those that created it. 

Dr. Masaru Emoto was a scientist that has many valid research on how energy morphs.  He clearly shows in his research in words and also energy on how water can morph into a nice thing or a blob.

Clearly those that claim to be psychic on here that are similar to skeptics cannot see reason on how energy changes, including on what creates psychic attacks.  After all there are the good and bad sides of everything.

I hope that you get your justice and that that person gets a life instead of attacking innocents.

Here is Dr. Masaru Emoto's research on youtube:

Edited by curious1235

None, I repeat, bupkis of Emoto's 'research' has ever been repeated/verified and there's a pretty obvious reason for that.  His experiments/studies were incredibly flawed and had no proper controls applied.  I'm very happy to back that up if the Op or anyone would like to post links to the actual documentation of his (or anyone's) studies - please pick the best one in your opinion...  Youtube is not how claims should be made or refuted.

So the answer to the earlier question about any decent evidence is indeed, sadly, no.

• Like 2