Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Human transplant organs grown in Pigs

seeder

23 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

This isnt much different than farming to eat them. But i dont eat pork due to how toxic and parasitic it is, so i am wondering if the recepients will also recieve all this grossness with it.

Can you elaborate on that?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

Yeah. But here is a link so i don't have to explain it right now. 

http://draxe.com/why-you-should-avoid-pork/

Thanks, but it seems Dr. Axe is just shilling books. This comment under the article summed it up:

Wow. I’m embarrassed to admit that I had no idea there is this much pure ignorance in the world I live in. A pig doesn’t sweat so we eat toxins? A pig is without question a dirty animal? A pig eats its own feces? I can stop there. If anyone really believes these things they have never seen anything but paved roads. This fellow josh axe must have bought a pile of stock in the beef market, or maybe chicken. Go visit the country sometime and just maybe you’ll learn something.

Yes, you can get parasites if you eat under-cooked pork, but the list of animals you can safely eat under-cooked is very small as it is. A few seconds on Google dispels all the myths about pigs I thought were true as well. To each their own!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Thanks, but it seems Dr. Axe is just shilling books. This comment under the article summed it up:

Yes, you can get parasites if you eat under-cooked pork, but the list of animals you can safely eat under-cooked is very small as it is. A few seconds on Google dispels all the myths about pigs I thought were true as well. To each their own!

So you think pigs being scavengers and eating anything including thier own feces is a myth? Forget google try checking out the real world. The parasites found in pork have been curbed through cleaner farming practices, but you would have to be crazy to pretend they are not dangerous and disgusting to eat. I myself have perfirmed the soaking pork in coke experiment with disgusting results. Thats what ended it for me. Never mind the proven links to cancer.

Gee guys they what to put humans cells into pigs,  what do you think going to happen? de evolution.

9 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

I myself have perfirmed the soaking pork in coke experiment with disgusting results. Thats what ended it for me. Never mind the proven links to cancer.

Strange! Its just a myth

Rumor: Pouring Coca-Cola onto a piece of raw pork will cause worms to come crawling out of the meat.

Separate legends involving pork and Coca-Cola have been combined into a sort of meta-legend, one which holds that pouring Coke over a piece of uncooked pork will cause worms to come crawling out of the meat. This newer legend plays off misconceptions of pigs as filthy, garbage-eating animals whose meat is ordinarily contaminated by disease-bearing worms and Coca-Cola as a drink chock full of caustic, bad-for-you substances that will dissolve flesh and bone. Thus, even the hardy, nasty worms supposedly found in pork can't withstand the onslaught of the corrosive chemicals allegedly present in Coke and will come crawling out of their comfy, edible homes to escape it.
The less-than-fantastic reality is that pork products made from domestically-raised animals and sold on the consumer market are pretty reliably free of worms, and pouring Coca-Cola over a slab of raw pork won't get you much other than perhaps a nicely marinated piece of meat.

At great personal expense, we verified this conclusion by obtaining a pork chop from the local supermarket and marinating it in a can of Coca-Cola Classic, producing no discernable result other than a slightly soggy chop. (We didn't try frying it up afterwards to see how the Coke affected its taste):

http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/porkworm.asp

50 minutes ago, seeder said:

Strange! Its just a myth

I know... My dad looked it up and said the same thing. Well i didnt do it but i watched my friend and there were lots of little bitty worms and one big maggot. So yum safeway. Anyways i think it may work but alot of the pork in stores now may be cleaner from better farming practices. Still not something i would want to eat. Pigs are very intelligent. One time i saw three put in a pen at the fair and without seeming to communicate one went to push down a board latch, another pulled up on the other end and the other pushed the gate open to take off. Anyways i really think mixing human dna wont make them any less aware, thats where the boundaries could get crossed here. How human will they get before harvesting thier organs is wrong? Will they feel like a pig?

3 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

I know... My dad looked it up and said the same thing. Well i didnt do it but i watched my friend and there were lots of little bitty worms and one big maggot.

So the story changes. How drunk were you at the time?

2 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

So the story changes. How drunk were you at the time?

How did the story change? And i dont drink thank you. How drunk are you that my post keeps changing?

Is it a big deal if i didnt physically pour the coke but rather watched my friend? Yes i still consider that having done. Hiw odd people are that it takes this many posts and proddings just to explain why i dobt eat pork. You guys will try to disprove anything. We should put all these overactive analyzers to work here and actually make a positive assessment or prove something for once rather than feeling like we disproved it by heckling  usually rather misled and ineffectively.

So i think pork is gross... Not that hard to understand in fact there are quite a few people and cultures who share my feelings about it.

Edited by Nnicolette

17 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

Never mind the proven links to cancer.

There is absolutely zero of anything proving links of pork to cancer. Nothing. Unprocessed pork is not linked to caner, period.

However, there have been studies that seem to indicate that some processed meats in general may have links to causing cancer. That's due to all those salts, smokes, cures, and preservatives that are used in curing, smoking, and processing meats, not the meats themselves. This includes things like bacon and ham, but also many lunchmeats, sausages of many meat types, and often can include beef jerky and other dry-cured meats as well.

I think it's fine that you think pork is gross and you don't want to eat it BTW, lots of folks feel the same way. But basing it in incorrect information and passing that bad information along isn't a fair thing to do.

• Like 1

My thoughts are....the food industry cannot afford to serve meat with worms in it, they would be closed down pretty damned quick, plus most meat (in the western world anyway), is bought up with very high standards and pumped full of antibiotics. If you could buy meat with worms in, you could probably win a multi million dollar lawsuit

56 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

How did the story change? And i dont drink thank you. How drunk are you that my post keeps changing?

Is it a big deal if i didnt physically pour the coke but rather watched my friend? Yes i still consider that having done. Hiw odd people are that it takes this many posts and proddings just to explain why i dobt eat pork. You guys will try to disprove anything. We should put all these overactive analyzers to work here and actually make a positive assessment or prove something for once rather than feeling like we disproved it by heckling  usually rather misled and ineffectively.

So i think pork is gross... Not that hard to understand in fact there are quite a few people and cultures who share my feelings about it.

Do you eat beef? They can have parasites too such as tapeworm.

Dr. Josh Axe (who isn't a medical doctor BTW) is clearly full of **** when he states sweating removes toxins from the body, the kidneys and liver serve this purpose. The purpose of sweating is to cool the body.

• Like 1

Chickens....& Turkeys.....to name a couple more....dont have sweat glands either.....

yet we eat unbelievable amounts without problems