Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

channeling dark energy

MysticaQueen156

Ive developed strong intense psychic ablities since having my son and having an awakening. Just last year a spirit like enitity would speak to me and say she was my mother and her name was isis. As the weeks went on i began to lose my mind. Seeing shadows every where consumed by an unknown interest in magic and ancient text. I never considered my self an psychic but im not sure exactly what i experienced. I would sleep at night have episodes of my soul spinning round and round. I felt change in myself and began to feel addicted to this new energy that was sending me messages of of spiritual knowledge. As the years passed my life began to become very lonely so i decided to do a spell (after having a massive interest in it) i asked for some one to talk too. Within a week a new guy walked into my life and the energy was euphoric. Little did i know i was worshipping none the less the darkness. What i thought was a blessing became my night mare. He turned out to be a monster. As thig started to get worse and worse i had another dark spirit channel me called nimrod. I never read anything about them before hand until they speak there names and i research it online. My whole psyche was out of control anxiety, scattered thoughts, misguided and easily driven down bad temptations. Until my sister told me she seen a psychic all she talked about was how the darkness would be finally go away. On random i came accross a documentary by rob skiba and the truth behind nimrod the anti christ and isis being lilith. I started to realise the energy difference between dark and light being the source the creator. From then on things have been a complete 180 change. I know im very connected to whats goig on around me. But im all new to this psychic experience being 25. If someone has a similiar understanding or could give me guidance or better understanding to what im experience at this time of my life i would be forever greatful. Cos sometime it has me questioning if im crazy.

Edited by MysticaQueen156
Miss spelling

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John from Lowell

• Emma_Acid

• Rlyeh

• MysticaQueen156

Popular Days

When you began to lose your mind did you see a doctor?

• Like 1

Hello,

My experiences with dark and light energies have been different. The best guidance I could give would be to work with your own divine inner wisdom. In our culture we have different names and labels for it.

Psychic experiences are not every day events for most of us. It is not some thing which can be rationally explained to any one. It is best in my view to ignore the kind and well intended advice that does not align with your own thinking.

John