Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
ellapenella

Trump is our George Washington

331 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

ellapenella

I think he can do it,  take down the corrupt establishment,that is if we all unite together with him...

Trump will be giving a major  speech probably on Mon. and will be discussing all of the corruption  that have taken place with the Clinton's. It will be informative&very,very interesting he said.

I am looking forward to this upcoming speech hopefully it will be sooner than Monday.I remember that he's always said that he hasn't even begone yet to expose Hillery Clinton. I think we'll be seeing a much more professional side of him  since the primary's are over.  

 

 

There's also a secret service man that is coming out against her who will be disclosing  how violent & unstable she is.

 

 

 

 

The speech begins at about 43 min in.He mentions in his speech that  "The Clinton's have turned the politics of personal enrichment into an art form for themselves. They've made hundreds of millions of dollars" hundreds of millions"selling access selling favors, selling government contracts. Secretary Clinton also did all of her work on an illegal private server, how she's getting away with this no one understands,Trump says.... designed to keep her corrupt dealings out of the public record,putting the security of the entire country at risk, and a president in a corrupt system protecting her is not right.

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keel M.

Has he chopped down a cherry tree or gotten wooden false teeth? Don't forget the powdered wig.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
supervike

Wow.  Hook, line, AND sinker.

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella

in spirit that is.. I mean, who else at this time in history is standing up for us? we have to unite people and get our country back. Seriously, I've read letters of Washington and I've learned that he has always warned of people infiltrating our country, guess what ? they have..and Trump is pushing them back but without us all united, they take our country, our America and bring forth their agenda..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StarMountainKid

Comparing Donald Trump to George Washington??? :blink:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Only_
Just now, StarMountainKid said:

Comparing Donald Trump to George Washington??? :blink:

Ikr... What an insult to a great man like George Washington.

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bubblykiss

I guess that means he is planning to starve a bunch of US soldiers to death in a freezing valley due to lack of preparations

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
On 6/8/2016 at 2:39 PM, StarMountainKid said:

Comparing Donald Trump to George Washington??? :blink:

 Me comparing Trump in spirit of loving America and fighting for it to Washington is not wrong.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Watch The Shadows
5 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

in spirit that is.. I mean, who else at this time in history is standing up for us? we have to unite people and get our country back. Seriously, I've read letters of Washington and I've learned that he has always warned of people infiltrating our country, guess what ? they have..and Trump is pushing them back but without us all united, they take our country, our America and bring forth their agenda..

But he isn't standing up for you. He is only telling you what you want to hear. He is a used car sales man. He is a business man. He wants to make sure Citizens Untied is not over turned. He wants to make sure  he doesn't have to start paying taxes.

  Who has infiltrating our country? Mexicans? Yeah, because Reagan ruined their economy.  

Edited by Watch The Shadows
typo
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
On 6/8/2016 at 2:38 PM, Watch The Shadows said:

Trump is part of the "corrupt establishment ", if elected, it will only get worse. I'm not crazy about Hilary either. 

 

Also George Washington had no interested in being president. He had to be talked in to it. 

I know and neither did Trump have any interest in being President either but  when asked he's always stated that only if it ever got bad enough he would.. Why do you say he's part of the corruption? Seriously what proof sort of can you share in saying that? He's no angel but he's no demon either like Hillery who will only lead us  straight  into the pits of something horrific.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
questionmark

Wow, and who is your Jesus? Jesse Ventura?

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
questionmark
2 minutes ago, supervike said:

I have no doubt that Trump loves America. 

 

But, I think the political propaganda machine is working overtime at your house Ella.  Stop eating this crap up.  Trump is not and WILL NEVER be the savior of the country.  Even if he is elected President.   It seems you have in your mind that if elected, all of a sudden Apple Pies, Hot Dogs and American Flags will be restored, and our problems will be solved.  This is hugely flawed and quite dangerous thinking, IMHO.

These hard core Trump fans are sure doing their best to alienate me more from him.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Watch The Shadows
Just now, Ellapennella said:

I know and neither did Trump have any interest in being President either but  when asked he's always stated that only if it ever got bad enough he would.. Why do you say he's part of the corruption? Seriously what proof sort of can you share in saying that? He's no angel but he's no demon either like Hillery who will only lead us  straight  into the pits of something horrific.

You want proof. How about the fact I paid more in taxes then he did. I am only middle class. (insert the I have no class joke here)  Do you know how many people he has sued?  Around 170.  Because he is a bully and not a very stand up guy. He is worse then Kerry when comes to flip flopping. 

All I am saying is do a little more research. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
On 6/8/2016 at 2:43 PM, Watch The Shadows said:

But he isn't standing up for you. He is only telling you what you want to hear. He is a used car sales man. He is a business man. He wants to make sure Citizens Untied is not over turned. He wants to make sure  he doesn't have to start paying taxes.

  Who has infiltrating our country? Mexicans? Yeah, because Reagan ruined their economy.  

I don't think that we see the world the same way, or  where it's heading. Know that i get how he is a master at getting his point across by means of soundbites, it's why I say that he runs circles around the media. Don't fool yourself if you think he doesn't hold honor &  value & principle in what he's fighting for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
questionmark
8 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I don't think that we see the world the same way, or  where it's heading. Know that i get how he is a master at getting his point across by means of soundbites, it's why I say that he runs circles around the media. Don't fool yourself if you think he doesn't hold honor &  value & principle in what he's fighting for.

He even sold his name to be put on a steak, how can you expect him not to sell us down the drain for a few dollars? George Washington indeed!

Edited by questionmark
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
On 6/8/2016 at 2:54 PM, questionmark said:

He even sopld his name to be put on a steak, how can you expect him not to sell us down the drain for a few dollars? George Washington indeed!

Compare that to Hillery's crimes...think about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
questionmark
Just now, Ellapennella said:

Compare that to Hillery's crimes...think about it.

At least she does not pretend to be the Messiah. Which in itself is suspicious unless accompanied by angels playing Trumpettes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leonardo

trumpington.jpg

Trumpington?

Washingrump?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StarMountainKid

"An elected despotism is not the government we fought for". - Thomas Jefferson

Trump seems to want to bypass Congress, the Judiciary and the Constitution to rule by decree..

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Watch The Shadows
Just now, Ellapennella said:

Compare that to Hillery's crimes...think about it.

Your joking? It is clear you have done little to none in the forms of research. I'm assuming you are referring to the private email server.  Both Rice and Powell did the same thing, both of them are republicans, and you hear nothing about it. 

 

Again do a little research.  I am open to listen. Why should I vote for Trump. Back it up with facts. Show me where you got the facts from. I'll listen. But from the research I have done. The worse thing for this country is Trump.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
3 minutes ago, StarMountainKid said:

"An elected despotism is not the government we fought for". - Thomas Jefferson

Trump seems to want to bypass Congress, the Judiciary and the Constitution to rule by decree..

You mean like Obama has?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Watch The Shadows
1 minute ago, StarMountainKid said:

"An elected despotism is not the government we fought for". - Thomas Jefferson

Trump seems to want to bypass Congress, the Judiciary and the Constitution to rule by decree..

Man I wish the Republican party was still the way it was back when Jefferson was around.  Him and Lincoln both would be appalled with the Republican party.  I did not agree with everything Kasich said. I respected him. He seemed to want to find a middle ground. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlawde

Comparing this buffoon to George Washington is ludicrous

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.