Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump is our George Washington

ellapenella

1 minute ago, Watch The Shadows said:

Man I wish the Republican party was still the way it was back when Jefferson was around.  Him and Lincoln both would be appalled with the Republican party.  I did not agree with everything Kasich said. I respected him. He seemed to want to find a middle ground. 

The Republican party did not exist in Jefferson's time...he was dead for almost half a century when they founded it. And at the time they were liberals. (Which did not change until William Howard Taft took over the party in 1908).

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Compare that to Hillery's crimes...think about it.

That's what they were talking about on the other thread of yours Ella....

You come up with these ridiculous topics, and when challenged on them, you just point the finger at someone else. 

Do you not see that?  Or do you just do it on purpose?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, questionmark said:

The Republican party did not exist in Jefferson's time...he was dead for almost half a century when they founded it. And at the time they were liberals. (Which did not change until William Howard Taft took over the party in 1908).

I stand corrected 

43 minutes ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

Ikr... What an insult to a great man like George Washington.

maybe you should learn more about him as a man, not political figure

• Like 1

some bad sound problems in the last ten minutes of the OP video, Ella --- don't know if it was like that when you listened to it..?

can't wait for him to really dig the dirt on the Clintons..:)

I hope he can stay safe - he has a lot of people 'gunning' for him - probably literally - :/  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ellapennella said:

I know and neither did Trump have any interest in being President either but  when asked he's always stated that only if it ever got bad enough he would.. Why do you say he's part of the corruption? Seriously what proof sort of can you share in saying that? He's no angel but he's no demon either like Hillery who will only lead us  straight  into the pits of something horrific.

Here is some proof for you 

Corruption Proof

6 minutes ago, Watch The Shadows said:

Here is some proof for you 

Corruption Proof

lol  you probably missed that part when trump openly said he paid politicians to get things his way.  and its perfectly legal

Edited by aztek

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

lol  you probably missed that part when trump openly said he paid politicians to get things his way.  and its perfectly legal

ehm, quite. That is why we find it very funny that some people actually believe that one of the top perpetrators is actually going to change any of that.

• Like 2

change??? lol, that is what gvmnt is about. 

but the bright side, he is looking to get a position where he will be in no position to take bribes, donations

Edited by aztek

How has 'Hope and Change" worked for us?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, supervike said:

I have no doubt that Trump loves America. 

But, I think the political propaganda machine is working overtime at your house Ella.  Stop eating this crap up.  Trump is not and WILL NEVER be the savior of the country.  Even if he is elected President.   It seems you have in your mind that if elected, all of a sudden Apple Pies, Hot Dogs and American Flags will be restored, and our problems will be solved.  This is hugely flawed and quite dangerous thinking, IMHO.

Many voters, of all political parties and political philosophies, do that. "Our candidate will save the world." Life gets in the way of that kind of naive optimism. Certain problems may be improved, but we'll always face troubles. We might face a disaster or a war when our next president is elected. They might face a legislative brick wall that prevents any kind of real change. I think that Ron Paul might be our George Washington, but citizens still have aversions to libertarians, who still are classified as nuts in the media. That's the *real* change that we need in a quasi-police state with endless wars.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Many voters, of all political parties and political philosophies, do that. "Our candidate will save the world." Life gets in the way of that kind of naive optimism. Certain problems may be improved, but we'll always face troubles. We might face a disaster or a war when our next president is elected. They might face a legislative brick wall that prevents any kind of real change. I think that Ron Paul might be our George Washington, but citizens still have aversions to libertarians, who still are classified as nuts in the media. That's the *real* change that we need in a quasi-police state with endless wars.

I don't disagree, many of us do it.  But, it's also why many of us become disenfranchised with the entire process.  No one can ever live up to the  'super hero' version we model our candidates into. 

• Like 2

If Trump really is a new George Washington he can't be a US president. George Washington was born a British citizen and as such he wouldn't be eligable to run for president. 

Ironic isn't it. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Trump is the new Washington?

what, he's going to be a massive hipocrite and rubbish general who crawls to the French for aid?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

I think he can do it,  take down the corrupt establishment,that is if we all unite together with him...

Trump will be giving a major  speech probably on Mon. and will be discussing all of the corruption  that have taken place with the Clinton's. It will be informative&very,very interesting he said.

I am looking forward to this upcoming speech hopefully it will be sooner than Monday.I remember that he's always said that he hasn't even begone yet to expose Hillery Clinton. I think we'll be seeing a much more professional side of him  since the primary's are over.  

There's also a secret service man that is coming out against her who will be disclosing  how violent & unstable she is.

The speech begins at about 43 min in.He mentions in his speech that  "The Clinton's have turned the politics of personal enrichment into an art form for themselves. They've made hundreds of millions of dollars" hundreds of millions"selling access selling favors, selling government contracts. Secretary Clinton also did all of her work on an illegal private server, how she's getting away with this no one understands,Trump says.... designed to keep her corrupt dealings out of the public record,putting the security of the entire country at risk, and a president in a corrupt system protecting her is not right.

I hope he provides details on how Trump Airline crashed and burned and how he duped students of Trump University, not to mention how Trump vodka dried out and among his other business failures.

• Like 2

I'm voting for Trump, but geez...he is NOT a George Washington.  He is the most viable candidate, and the best we have to pick from, but....no way that comparison is true.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Watch The Shadows said:

I stand corrected 

They were not "liberals" in the sense of what liberals are today.  They were more conservative.  Modern liberalism isn't the same as old school.  It's on oozing boil on politics and society at this time.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, supervike said:

I don't disagree, many of us do it.  But, it's also why many of us become disenfranchised with the entire process.  No one can ever live up to the  'super hero' version we model our candidates into. 

Trump and Sanders are protests against the process that you mention. Their supporters are different, but they have similar aims. They want to make the closed system more accessible to the people, more accountable to the people. Our citizens are the new "Minutemen", and the entrenched establishment is the new "British overlordship".

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Trump and Sanders are protests against the process that you mention. Their supporters are different, but they have similar aims. They want to make the closed system more accessible to the people, more accountable to the people. Our citizens are the new "Minutemen", and the entrenched establishment is the new "British overlordship".

If we want to understand the present system of government, as Ross Perot said, "Follow the money."

• Like 3

Oh my WTF...

Everyone here knows by now i don't like either candidate,but would like if s*** happens for Trump to win because Hillary makes my skill crawl for many reasons...Even moreso than Trump!

But the title of this thread is so far beyond "REALLITY" i can only think WTF as the shock hits my brain lmao!!!

Yes i really do believe there are still people out there who believe in the foundation set up by the founding fathers but...

It ain't career politician,made a "supreme living" off others tax dollars,disgusting creep of a person Hillary!

Nor is it a born into billions,"i donated several millions of $'s to the Clintons",and for some odd enough reason can't shut his god damn mouth Trump!

Seriously Ella...Just take this one as a hit and mis

Absolutely terrible comparison in character or spirit...Just sayin ;)

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

in spirit that is.. I mean, who else at this time in history is standing up for us? we have to unite people and get our country back. Seriously, I've read letters of Washington and I've learned that he has always warned of people infiltrating our country, guess what ? they have..and Trump is pushing them back but without us all united, they take our country, our America and bring forth their agenda..

I don't understand where you are coming from Ella.  The KKK has been defending their America for 110 years, its Donald's version but not everybody's.  I suppose you are assuming that non-whites and immigrants are at the bottom of all the mischief and are to blame for the greed and stupidity that are eroding our country.  To me most of you are immigrants.  My first ancestor born in America was a Scotsman named Archibald Bulloch in 1730.  He fought alongside Washington and was the military leader of the Georgia militia.  My family owned slaves, moved to Texas  and fought Santa Ana and Comanche Indians over the years.  Times have changed.  My family ranched and had neighbors they trusted and depended upon.  Many of those other ranchers were Tejanos, Mexicans that settled in Texas long before Stephen Austin got there.  The fought for Texas independence.  Now people like you want to pretend they never existed.  America was never what you want it to be.  It has never been racially pure, and white folks have not been the bastion of morality.  Get over yourself and see people for what they are; both the immigrants and Donald Trump.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I don't understand where you are coming from Ella.  The KKK has been defending their America for 110 years, its Donald's version but not everybody's.  I suppose you are assuming that non-whites and immigrants are at the bottom of all the mischief and are to blame for the greed and stupidity that are eroding our country.  To me most of you are immigrants.  My first ancestor born in America was a Scotsman named Archibald Bulloch in 1730.  He fought alongside Washington and was the military leader of the Georgia militia.  My family owned slaves, moved to Texas  and fought Santa Ana and Comanche Indians over the years.  Times have changed.  My family ranched and had neighbors they trusted and depended upon.  Many of those other ranchers were Tejanos, Mexicans that settled in Texas long before Stephen Austin got there.  The fought for Texas independence.  Now people like you want to pretend they never existed.  America was never what you want it to be.  It has never been racially pure, and white folks have not been the bastion of morality.  Get over yourself and see people for what they are; both the immigrants and Donald Trump.

:tu:

• Like 1

Ella, in a million years I will never compare Donald Trump to George Washington.  Please, do yourself a favor and go read about Washington and how they tried to make him King and he scolded his countrymen for their folly.  He was truly a remarkably intelligent, courageous, strong and special man who knew his flaws and loved the idea of a republic dedicated to and run by the people.  I am quite sure Trump, given his education, would agree wholeheartedly with me.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 6

General Washington would have run him through if he rode into town and Trump was standing out on the street talking the smack he's talking now.

Washington was interested in a Constitutional government, not on a superhero making the deals.  George Washington would not approve of one guy with orange hair controlling the world without authority or treaty, he wouldn't agree to war without a declaration.   The Founders wrote the most beautiful declaration ever written.   Now we just unzip our pants and urinate on it with the way this country goes to war anymore.   Trump didn't say anything about waging his great wars after Congress declares them.   The Founders would have called for President Donald Trump's impeachment for doing the unconstitutional bs he's promising to do as Lord Commander.   Ditto Barack Obama for what's already been done.   The Founders would call for legal action to be taken on George W. Bush  Bill Clinton and George HW Bush.   In 1776 the Founders didn't even have the Constitution yet to tell them declare the goddamned war.  But they codified it into our rule of law and a few centuries later we've collectively turned daft bloody ignorant that it's still there!   

• Like 3