Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump is our George Washington

ellapenella

Well, then I'm not 100% sure on this, but when I was watching a sound byte from Hillary, I think her pupils shapeshifted.   They turned from completely reptilian, into something almost human.  It was just a split second though, and then she was back to the lizard people.  Could she really be a human, in disguise?

• Like 2

or may be she has too many health issues. her puffy face, and hands hint on kidney issues.

Edited by aztek

2 hours ago, questionmark said:

Well, given that the Illuminati were pretty much history in 1784 after just 8 years of existence I tend to have my doubts about the above letter written in 1789 (or five years after they were outlawed by Charles Theodore of Bavaria.) And given that they were founded to counteract superstition, obscurantism and abuses of state power I fail to see what Washington might have had against them.

But then there were some "novelists" posing as "historians" who reinvented the Illuminati and gave them a new mission: To implement a new world order... and they did... the world order of gullibility.

Well the letter is from an official US government site. So at least the US government thinks it is genuine.  Apparently, I think he feared that he would lose power or the government would lose power.

Anyway, the new order conspiracy is only partly a conspiracy: after world war 2, in fact, a new order had been established. However, that order is challenged nowadays. And that's where the conspiracies come into play. They mix certain information and create their own story filled with ridiculous things like lizard people Illuminati and so on. Free Mason lodges do exist but they are not as connected as people think and don't hold that much power. Also, there are not many politicians who are members of said lodges.

2 hours ago, aztek said:

or may be she has too many health issues. her puffy face, and hands hint on kidney issues.

Or maybe that she likes Twinkies a little too much.

7 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

I feel bad for us all if the country doesn't put a stop to allowing all the corruption to continue on.  How some of you think is what the problem is for America.

Again, The corruption will only get worse with Trump. I post proof of that yesterday. But I am sure you ignored it. 

• Like 2

proof??? lol, what exactly does it prove?  not much really,  trump will not fix corruption anymore than obama, or anyone else did, or would. pay offs, donations is how us gvmnt works. now if you want to show how coruption will get worst under trump, you'll have to come up with something else. 

• Like 1

On 6/9/2016 at 3:57 PM, Watch The Shadows said:

Again, The corruption will only get worse with Trump. I post proof of that yesterday. But I am sure you ignored it. 

I didn't see what it is that you posted. besides, I trust in this man Donald Trump over Hillery and any of all the others that were running against him previously  in this election . I recently viewed the Clinton chronicles . The Clinton's laundered drug money among so many other horrible crimes they are affiliated with.Bill Clinton stayed high on cocaine most of the time, maybe that's why he has a bad heart now.   I can't begin to explain all the criminal activity the Clinton's are part of. They were the Dixie Mafia. They lied about everything,everything. Hillery sold American information to other countries, these Clinton's are bad and anyone who is aware of their crimes or who refuses to read up on their crimes yet votes for them are just as guilty as they are. 

The way I see it, whatever Trump does wrong if he gets elected will be ignored because Clinton "would" have done worse (without any evidence, of course, because she wouldn't have been elected.)

• Like 1

On 6/9/2016 at 4:09 PM, aztek said:

proof??? lol, what exactly does it prove?  not much really,  trump will not fix corruption anymore than obama, or anyone else did, or would. pay offs, donations is how us gvmnt works. now if you want to show how coruption will get worst under trump, you'll have to come up with something else. 

God only knows all the criminal deeds that Obama is part of.  Obama has caused so much suffering,he has a lot of hate for America in his heart.  I could never compare Donald Trump to being as evil as Obama has been,never. I just don't feel that Trump hates the way I feel that Obama hates.  I think Trump really cares about all that's going on and that's why he's running. I don't think Trump is a Saint but he sure isn't the devil. It is said that of all the Syrians that were rounded up to leave there ,Obama refused to take any that were Christian. He allowed only 3 Christians in that land to escape instead he took all the others that are certainly not Christian. What sort of American president would do such a thing?

I really wish there was a dislike button........:hmm:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Euphorbia said:

What I like to do is go ahead and hit the LIKE button...then right away UNLIKE it.

It doesn't really do anything, but it makes me feel better....

• Like 4

18 hours ago, StarMountainKid said:

If we want to understand the present system of government, as Ross Perot said, "Follow the money."

I agree with that. They make it hard to follow the money, though. Their finances are like Gordian knots that can't be untangled by most of the best accountants. Their myriad banks and trusts are nigh impenetrable.

• Like 1

General/President Donald Trumpington...:lol:

I'm sorry Ella there is just to much to make fun of about this thread for me to actually seriously discuss!

But since this is the politics section i will take my jokes to the fun and games section ;)

18 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I don't understand where you are coming from Ella.  The KKK has been defending their America for 110 years, its Donald's version but not everybody's.  I suppose you are assuming that non-whites and immigrants are at the bottom of all the mischief and are to blame for the greed and stupidity that are eroding our country.  To me most of you are immigrants.  My first ancestor born in America was a Scotsman named Archibald Bulloch in 1730.  He fought alongside Washington and was the military leader of the Georgia militia.  My family owned slaves, moved to Texas  and fought Santa Ana and Comanche Indians over the years.  Times have changed.  My family ranched and had neighbors they trusted and depended upon.  Many of those other ranchers were Tejanos, Mexicans that settled in Texas long before Stephen Austin got there.  The fought for Texas independence.  Now people like you want to pretend they never existed.  America was never what you want it to be.  It has never been racially pure, and white folks have not been the bastion of morality.  Get over yourself and see people for what they are; both the immigrants and Donald Trump.

You make some good points, but there's no need to play the ethnicity card. I don't get a racist vibe from Ella, but I don't read all of her posts. Feel free to post a specific example of her "racism" so that I can understand why you think that she's bigoted. By the way, I can trace back to Jamestown and Plymouth, so get out of my country (kidding).

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

You make some good points, but there's no need to play the ethnicity card. I don't get a racist vibe from Ella, but I don't read all of her posts. Feel free to post a specific example of her "racism" so that I can understand why you think that she's bigoted. By the way, I can trace back to Jamestown and Plymouth, so get out of my country (kidding).

Did your ancestors cross the Delaware with General Trumpington? :lol:

Sorry couldn't help myself haha

To add,i don't get a bad vibe from Ella either...

We all have our own strong opinions about certain issues,and they are not always going to be agreed with by others.

Doesn't make someone any kind of ism-ist lol

Edited by CrimsonKing
addition to post
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Yamato said:

General Washington would have run him through if he rode into town and Trump was standing out on the street talking the smack he's talking now.

Washington was interested in a Constitutional government, not on a superhero making the deals.  George Washington would not approve of one guy with orange hair controlling the world without authority or treaty, he wouldn't agree to war without a declaration.   The Founders wrote the most beautiful declaration ever written.   Now we just unzip our pants and urinate on it with the way this country goes to war anymore.   Trump didn't say anything about waging his great wars after Congress declares them.   The Founders would have called for President Donald Trump's impeachment for doing the unconstitutional bs he's promising to do as Lord Commander.   Ditto Barack Obama for what's already been done.   The Founders would call for legal action to be taken on George W. Bush  Bill Clinton and George HW Bush.   In 1776 the Founders didn't even have the Constitution yet to tell them declare the goddamned war.  But they codified it into our rule of law and a few centuries later we've collectively turned daft bloody ignorant that it's still there!   

Recall his admonition to avoid foreign alliances and foreign entanglements! The neocons would call Washington an isolationist kook. Just think of the saved lives if our "leaders" followed his wise advice. It hurts to think about it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Recall his admonition to avoid foreign alliances and foreign entanglements! The neocons would call Washington an isolationist kook. Just think of the saved lives if our "leaders" followed his wise advice. It hurts to think about it.

Yep just like that "wacky" isolationist Ron Paul...

It hurts to think about why we passed him over for the ones "we" accepted!

Meh

• Like 1

9 hours ago, supervike said:

That's what you took from his comment?

Jeez, Ella, I'm actually starting to feel bad for you.

She made a broader point, which was quite valid. It's blasphemous to say that men are gods. I understand that was not Hellwyr's point. In any event, I don't think that Trump is the new George (or Denzel, for that matter).

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Did your ancestors cross the Delaware with General Trumpington? :lol:

Sorry couldn't help myself haha

To add,i don't get a bad vibe from Ella either...

We all have our own strong opinions about certain issues,and they are not always going to be agreed with by others.

Doesn't make someone any kind of ism-ist lol

Most of them fought in the Revolutionary War if they lived in that period of history. They fought at Cowpens and Kings Mountain, and Daniel Morgan was linked to some of my Welsh forebears. None of them knew Trump, er, Washington AFAIK. Trump's ancestors probably were Highlanders who fought for King George III.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Yep just like that "wacky" isolationist Ron Paul...

It hurts to think about why we passed him over for the ones "we" accepted!

Meh

It's a stacked deck. It all comes down to media coverage. For better or worse, Clinton and Trump are all over the place, so people can't get away from them. Most Americans don't even know who Gary Johnson is, but that would change if they covered him like the Kardashians.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Euphorbia said:

facebook-dislike-button.png

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

I'm voting for Trump, but geez...he is NOT a George Washington.  He is the most viable candidate, and the best we have to pick from, but....no way that comparison is true.

I would not make that comparison either but I can understand why she would.  Trump is the closest candidate to Washington.  Trump is not a military man (although he’s more of a Commander-in-Chief than Obama or Hilary are) but he is an entrepreneur (which Obama and Hilary are not) with excellent leadership qualities.  Obama just has Charisma (not a true leadership quality by itself) and Hilary only has name recognition.  Both fall under celebrity.  So does Trump but he has substance and that makes the difference.  The last two Presidential elections, I was holding my nose and voting for the lesser of two evils.  This time around, I know Trump is not perfect and very rough around the edges.  I’m looking forward to him insulting some leader, and not starting a war.  But perhaps pushing back and winning some respect back that the current Administration has lost.  We need someone that will stand up for us (the people and the nation) and reinvigorate American Exceptionalism.  I can’t stand this quagmire we’re wallowing in for the past 7 & ½ years.  I don’t want to do another 4.  The world becoming more unstable daily cannot afford it either.

• Like 2

I've been reading a lot on the Trump University scandal and one of the things his University teaches is to sell people feelings. And ever since I read that I can't help but think of Trump, he is selling a feeling. You are hooked on that feeling Ella, be careful. 

• Like 2

On 6/8/2016 at 2:56 PM, questionmark said:

At least she does not pretend to be the Messiah. Which in itself is suspicious unless accompanied by angels playing Trumpettes.

looks like that's exactly what she's doing..same as Obama did...

• Like 2

On 6/9/2016 at 8:20 PM, Rinna said:

I've been reading a lot on the Trump University scandal and one of the things his University teaches is to sell people feelings. And ever since I read that I can't help but think of Trump, he is selling a feeling. You are hooked on that feeling Ella, be careful. 

No, more so my feelings are that I am not pleased with the last 8 years of Obama and am not interested in another third term of the same old same old... maybe you would have a better understanding if you actually would take the time and research into  the past 40yrs of exactly who Trump is regrading his political stance.

eta- and to be fair  that is what everyone should do.

eta- in warning someone to be careful, America has a choice of Donald Trump who is not a criminal or Hillary Clinton who is a criminal. What's to be careful about?

Edited by Ellapennella