Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump is our George Washington

ellapenella

Just now, Paranormal Panther said:

I guess that we don't have a deal, then. In that case, do you think that "Redskins" really offends most Native Americans?

I could see some taking the name RedSkins an issue but what does that matter. We have a football team in Alberta called the Eskimos no issue here.   What if I take offence to so called white privilage am I allowed to take offence.  Or what if I take offence to Black lives matter when all lives matter.  these word games are pointless and if you have a very thin skin don`t play them.

• Like 1

Trump In not a racist due to the very fact hmmm maybe you could answer this. What group or religion is guilty for the majority of the terror attacts on the west in the last 15 years.  If you say radical Islam does that make you racist.

Islam is not a race.

• Like 2

Ya all know that well most should but the term is used thousands of times in the media in the same regard when talking about Trump.   Another Term could be https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenophobia   

Again thats not the case. What would a political corrct term be for Islam is not a religion of peace....

Making Immigration legal is not racists is it or is this wrong and every country should just allow everyone. Looks good for Europe lol as they tank.

Edited by The Silver Thong
add comment

Our country has ban many peoples in its history  for national security, so why not a pause on  radical Muslims.  what I `m afraid of Obama has let thousands in and still are letting thousand in, until it going to be to late to handle it all by the time he leaves office we will have so many threats it going to be unreal. 

Edited by docyabut2
change

2 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

Trump In not a racist due to the very fact hmmm maybe you could answer this. What group or religion is guilty for the majority of the terror attacts on the west in the last 15 years.  If you say radical Islam does that make you racist.

It makes you a truth-teller. Obama, like myriad progressives, is allergic to the truth. He would rather mention the Civil War and the Crusades than a recent mass murder because he is nothing but an ideologue. Thank goodness that he will leave the White House in about six months!

1 minute ago, Paranormal Panther said:

It makes you a truth-teller. Obama, like myriad progressives, is allergic to the truth. He would rather mention the Civil War and the Crusades than a recent mass murder because he is nothing but an ideologue. Thank goodness that he will leave the White House in about six months!

What I mean is that he won't address the central issues behind the recent mass murder. He would rather focus on gun control!

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

Really guys who ever becomes the president, we are going to have many more  attacks in our country due to Obama mistakes of letting so many radicals Islam terrorists  in. and like trump said it because Obama was once a Muslim he doesn't really care :) there really are some good Muslims in our country that want to change the ideology of Islam   and want to be safe from these  radicals to.

Edited by docyabut2

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

Our country has ban many peoples in its history  for national security, so why not a pause on  radical Muslims.  what I `m afraid of Obama has let thousands in and still are letting thousand in, until it going to be to late to handle it all by the time he leaves office we will have so many threats it going to be unreal. 

Hey docy, how many thousands of Syrian refugees have crossed your border since the start of their conflict?

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

On 10/06/2016 at 10:14 AM, RavenHawk said:

I’m looking forward to him insulting some leader, and not starting a war.  But perhaps pushing back and winning some respect back that the current Administration has lost. 

Australia and the rest of the world is watching..

Us here.. with bemusement and popcorn.. we are wondering if its going to be a bigger version of the apprentice if he gets in..

There is talk over this side of the pond from our far left to look at the us/aussie alliance if he gets in.. actually come to think of it.. our far right as well..

yup you have the lesser of two evils to choose.. buy why choose from those two?

personally.. out of all the candidates you have had.. I liked Bernie..

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

"Redskins"

I used to love redskins when I was a kid..

use to stick to my teeth though..

red_skin_lollie.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

Making Immigration legal is not racists is it or is this wrong and every country should just allow everyone. Looks good for Europe lol as they tank.

Making immigration legal is not racists? If I can interpret at all what you're trying to say, are you trying to say that immigration should not be legal? It's very hard to be sure what you are saying some of the time. 

4 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

What I mean is that he won't address the central issues behind the recent mass murder. He would rather focus on gun control!

Which is mainly hatred of homosexuality, something than many hardline Christians also share. I suppose it makes people feel more comfortable, in a strange sort of way, to believe that is is part of a War against Civilisation by Radical Islamic Jihadists.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, docyabut2 said:
5 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Really guys who ever becomes the president, we are going to have many more  attacks in our country due to Obama mistakes of letting so many radicals Islam terrorists  in. and like trump said it because Obama was once a Muslim he doesn't really care :) there really are some good Muslims in our country that want to change the ideology of Islam   and want to be safe from these  radicals to.

The way you post things is really confusing, but just to point out that the one in Orlando wasn't in fact let into the country by Obama mistakes; in fact, he was born there, his father having been let into the country in the 80s.  

2 hours ago, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

The way you post things is really confusing, but just to point out that the one in Orlando wasn't in fact let into the country by Obama mistakes; in fact, he was born there, his father having been let into the country in the 80s.  

Now, you are not going to claim that under Saint Ronald there were made any mistakes, will you?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, questionmark said:

Now, you are not going to claim that under Saint Ronald there were made any mistakes, will you?

Oh, no, they were on our side then of course. They were Freedom fighters.

• Like 1

Has the popular 'not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim' line been thrown up here yet?

Before it does:

[..]

The West is remarkably insulated from terrorism, but “lone wolf” attacks are on the rise

Just 2.6 percent of deaths in 21st-century terror attacks took place in Western countries, which include the United States, Canada, Australia and Europe nations. Excluding those who died on 9/11, that figure is just 0.5 percent.

Large-scale attacks coordinated by international terrorist groups (such as 9/11 attacks and the recent deadly assault on Paris) garner a disproportionate amount of media attention. But so-called lone wolves — individuals or small groups working without the aid of a larger organization — are responsible for 70 percent of terrorism deaths in the West, and that number is rising. The Boston Marathon bombings are an example of a lone wolf attack, as were the 2011 Norway attacks that killed 77 people.

The Norway attacks also highlight the little-known fact that political extremism, not Islamic fundamentalism, drives most lone wolf attacks in the West. The Norway attacker, Anders Behring Breivik, cited right-wing, ultranationalist political views as the reason he carried out that attack. Breivik is not alone: between 2008 and 2014, politically-motivated attackers were responsible for 67 percent of deaths by lone wolf terrorism. Islamic fundamentalists accounted for roughly 20 percent.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/4-surprising-facts-from-the-2015-global-terrorism-index/

Why oh why hasnt the word 'terrorist' been uttered by our trusty media in well known cases like Breivik, Holmes, Roof.. or with the latest Cox incident for that matter? Simple.. they arent Muslim. The 'War on Drugs' (ie. war against a product) was no war on drug usage in society, it was a war against the lower echelons of society; undesirables, mainly comprised of minorities like Mexicans and African Americans. The 'War on Terror' (ie. war against a concept) isnt a war on politically or religiously motivated acts of terror, its in effect a war on Islam, Muslims. The 'clash of civilizations', 'West Vs East' narrative we all need to invest into, we all need to believe, support.

First we funded extremist elements to use in our proxy warfare against the Russians.. we then continued to delve the whole region in utter chaos and disarray in our consecutive Samaritarian efforts to 'bring democracy' (lol) - 'save the local people from their dictator' (lol), have actively funded disorganised bands of 'moderate rebels' known to fight with and fight against ISIS groups in our latest efforts to topple another ME head of state, while structurally & consciously ignoring the main ideological and financial heimat of Islamic extremism / Wahhabism in favor of 'political interests' (being our closest ME allies Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE). We then proceed to passionately point our uninformed little finger at a whole religious congregation in disgust.. Because thats how we roll. Hooray!

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 3

Shrillay is a piece of human garbage that's left a trail of corpses in her pursuit of power.

• Like 1

Trump's an egomaniac if you flatter him he'll be you partner even if your name is Putnim or Kim. His foot is always in his mouth.

Clinton is a savy lawyer and politician who says she will accomplish many things. She lies well and supporters want to believe she is telling the truth that she is totally innocent of scandals, or they are too young to remember Bill and Hillary's last time in the White House. She has the woman card, I would say. Even my mother says she wants to see a woman president after Obama and she's not crazy like Trump.

We need a candidate we can respect not these two!

• Like 1

As an active voter, my decision will not be "hard", rather "unpleasant"

I do not (personally) feel that either candidate is suitable to be President.

- Hillary tends to lie. Or so it seems from what I've heard.

- Trump tends towards childlike "bullying and insults... along with bizarre ranting"

On an emotional maturity level, Hillary outpasses Trump by several miles, to be sure.

They are both undesirable candidates, in my opinion. But if I must choose between the two I have decided to choose the candidate with the most emotional maturity and stability.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, pallidin said:

On an emotional maturity level, Hillary outpasses Trump by several miles, to be sure.

They are both undesirable candidates, in my opinion. But if I must choose between the two I have decided to choose the candidate with the most emotional maturity and stability.

I would say lying when put in uncomfortable positions is every bit as immature and unstable as yelling and bullying. 

13 minutes straight of hillary lying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

The reality neither is a real human being. Both have been pampered and entitled for so long they would be eaten alive in the real world. Neither would be a functioning human being if you took away their money and gave them a 40k a year salary. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

I would say lying when put in uncomfortable positions is every bit as immature and unstable as yelling and bullying. 

Yes, but the bully is also the undisputed Pinocchio champion, so we have a double whammy there (though most of Trump's crap I attribute to ignorance--- not bad will).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Ya know, Farmer, I really hate this election cycle. Both of them should be "kicked-to-the-side"

• Like 2