Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump is our George Washington

ellapenella

12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I would agree that the xenophobe and racist labels put on him have yet to conclusively be proven. I think they probably will be but have not yet BUT the dude is a pretty well documented misogynist or sexist : 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/18-real-things-donald-trump-has-said-about-women_us_55d356a8e4b07addcb442023

Demanding that a judge be investigated because his parents were Mexican immigrants, so he couldn't possibly be impartial...kind of the definition of racism.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, questionmark said:

anybody seen this?

That was at the beginning of the year... and somehow very prophetic to what we see now.

That was hilarious....thanks for the laugh :lol:

• Like 3

Just now, Astra. said:

That was hilarious....thanks for the laugh :lol:

Careful, don't say Hillary-ous because they are going to think you're a Democrat!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Yeah, because that's always gone well.

SO i rescind my previous comment about him being racist. 

3 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

George Washington just fired his campaign manager:  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/20/trump-splits-with-campaign-manager-lewandowski.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Wonder what that is all about.

Several things, like attacking a reporter (trial awaiting in Florida) and the Trump campaign tanking....

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

So the CEO is blaming an employee for poor company performance, eh?

Problem there is that the employee is not to blame, it is Trump's big mouth. If the guy could shut up occasionally he might yet make an acceptable  politician (like all day long).

14 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Let's really be real. The Orlando shooting had little to do with religion.

How do you know? He empathized and sympathized with terrorist groups that targeted homosexuals. The massacre is not connected to New Testament Christianity. Religion is another thing. Let's look at some versions of Islam. They call for executing gay people. Before you go all PC on me, look at the laws in Iran and Saudi Arabia. Look at the laws in other Muslim countries that call for the execution of gay people. Then tell me that religion plays no part in this. It does in Iran and Saudi Arabia. It does in other Muslim countries. If the killer twists Islam's teachings on gay people, these countries do too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Paranormal Panther said:

How do you know? He empathized and sympathized with terrorist groups that targeted homosexuals. The massacre is not connected to New Testament Christianity. Religion is another thing. Let's look at some versions of Islam. They call for executing gay people. Before you go all PC on me, look at the laws in Iran and Saudi Arabia. Look at the laws in other Muslim countries that call for the execution of gay people. Then tell me that religion plays no part in this. It does in Iran and Saudi Arabia. It does in other Muslim countries. If the killer twists Islam's teachings on gay people, these countries do too.

Those terrorist group uses gays to boost their approval ratings. They target governments.

1 minute ago, questionmark said:

Those terrorist group uses gays to boost their approval ratings. They target governments.

And the terrorists sympathize with governments that execute homosexuals. Their laws target gay people.

17 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

She didnt say it had no part but said it had little part, and it did , at least within the context of discussing global terrorism. The part religion seemed to play in this tragedy appears to be more about the slow lifelong self torture of a gay man as he wrestled with his sexuality. 

This certainly isnt the watershed moment to stand up and demand more war or laws against islam. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Paranormal Panther said:

And the terrorists sympathize with governments that execute homosexuals. Their laws target gay people.

First not every government that does that and second they only sympathize with one government: our ally Saudi Arabia. But for the remainder you could be correct

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

SO i rescind my previous comment about him being racist. 

FBI profiling of likely links of race and religions is just to investigate most likely terrorists, that is not racist. Trump calling an American judge a Mexican is racist, calling an American Senator Pocahontas is also racist, etc. Big difference between what he says and real agencies investigating and profiling likely threats to US. If they find nothing, they don't call them racist name in the media like Trump does.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, White Unicorn said:

FBI profiling of likely links of race and religions is just to investigate most likely terrorists, that is not racist. Trump calling an American judge a Mexican is racist, calling an American Senator Pocahontas is also racist, etc. Big difference between what he says and real agencies investigating and profiling likely threats to US. If they find nothing, they don't call them racist name in the media like Trump does.

The activities in new york which trump wants to emulate across the globe were gross government overreach. We should not be infiltrating religious institutions in this country  and we certainly shouldnt be infiltrating these religious communities in an attempt to provoke them into breaking the law.  

FBI plant banned by mosque for being too extreme: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fbi-plant-banned-by-mosque-ndash-because-he-was-too-extreme-2153057.html 

Any time infiltrating religious communities to make us safer seems like a good idea just read the poem "first they came" and realize : if the government can do that to citizens who you dislike, they can do it to you too. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Trump says American police should consider racial profiling

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-racial-profiling-muslims-1.3642599

From that article...

The presumptive Republican presidential nominee added that he "hate(s) the concept of profiling, but we have to use common sense" over "political correctness."

It is bitterly funny how the equality and tolerance that the US Constitution promotes has come to be seen as "politically correct", and that betraying that document is seen as "common sense".

• Like 5

The activities in new york which trump wants to emulate across the globe were gross government overreach. We should not be infiltrating religious institutions in this country  and we certainly shouldnt be infiltrating these religious communities in an attempt to provoke them into breaking the law.  

FBI plant banned by mosque for being too extreme: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fbi-plant-banned-by-mosque-ndash-because-he-was-too-extreme-2153057.html 

Any time infiltrating religious communities to make us safer seems like a good idea just read the poem "first they came" and realize : if the government can do that to citizens who you dislike, they can do it to you too. 

Sounds like local FBI was really desperate for a plant or just stupid about potential plants reliability. First time I heard of surveillance having an operative making suggestions to be thought a terrorist himself. For God's sake you're supposed to  wait until someone brings it up to you!  Criminal operative probably didn't care if he setup an innocent to be taped. More money for him because of evidence would have been a motivator.

They do it to everyone who has links no matter how small but hiring a guy with criminal background is like the criminal American hacker who worked for Intelligence and the he diverted money from US banks to his Russian bank account. Some of Intelligence people are not very intelligent!

How true it is.

20 minutes ago, White Unicorn said:

Sounds like local FBI was really desperate for a plant or just stupid about potential plants reliability. First time I heard of surveillance having an operative making suggestions to be thought a terrorist himself. For God's sake you're supposed to  wait until someone brings it up to you!  Criminal operative probably didn't care if he setup an innocent to be taped. More money for him because of evidence would have been a motivator.

They do it to everyone who has links no matter how small but hiring a guy with criminal background is like the criminal American hacker who worked for Intelligence and the he diverted money from US banks to his Russian bank account. Some of Intelligence people are not very intelligent!

It almost seems the techniques used to set up the infamous Ruby Ridge incident have become the norm. They  even tried to lure the Orlando shooter into a plot back in 2013 http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/FBI-Tried-to-Lure-Orlando-Shooter-into-a-Terror-Plot-in-2013-20160619-0022.html and of course they were implicit in the first WTC bombing as well. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I would agree that the xenophobe and racist labels put on him have yet to conclusively be proven. I think they probably will be but have not yet BUT the dude is a pretty well documented misogynist or sexist :

'Xenophobia' is a loaded term but I think there is a good case for Trump's policies somewhat falling into that category. I mean barring all muslims from entering the U.S. is really based on a fear and suspicion of that which is foreign or strange.

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

She didnt say it had no part but said it had little part, and it did , at least within the context of discussing global terrorism. The part religion seemed to play in this tragedy appears to be more about the slow lifelong self torture of a gay man as he wrestled with his sexuality. 

This certainly isnt the watershed moment to stand up and demand more war or laws against islam. 

I doubt that it would have happened under normal (before 9/11) circumstances. It definitely was a crime of the times, one that definitely was linked in some way to terrorism, not just Islam. It was impacted and influenced by various acts and groups in the post-9/11 period. There is little doubt about it.

6 hours ago, questionmark said:

First not every government that does that and second they only sympathize with one government: our ally Saudi Arabia. But for the remainder you could be correct

I don't claim that *every* government does that. My point is that *some* of them kill gay people because their laws allow for it. Why aren't the PC anti-majority groups calling for boycotts against Iran and Saudi Arabia? Most of them can't even bring themselves to condemn one thing not linked to the majority, and it's freaking sad.