Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump is our George Washington

ellapenella

2 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I don't claim that *every* government does that. My point is that *some* of them kill gay people because their laws allow for it. Why aren't the PC anti-majority groups calling for boycotts against Iran and Saudi Arabia? Most of them can't even bring themselves to condemn one thing not linked to the majority, and it's freaking sad.

People do call for boycotts against it. They go unheard, largely because of the simple reason, they are "politically correct".

When is the last time that a representative of the right wing of the political spectrum supported a "politically correct" cause. Are they all wrong, by definition? That's freaking sad.

Edited by Likely Guy

With Hillary it going to be much of the same and nothing done, at least with Trump there is hope that he could turn this country around,  I think most legal immigrants just want  jobs and safety  to no matter what nation ability they were .   

3 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

You keep posting in quote boxes. You don't need to click 'Quote', just type in the box down the bottom of the page and click on 'Submit Reply'.

Edited by Otto von Pickelhaube

10 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I don't claim that *every* government does that. My point is that *some* of them kill gay people because their laws allow for it. Why aren't the PC anti-majority groups calling for boycotts against Iran and Saudi Arabia? Most of them can't even bring themselves to condemn one thing not linked to the majority, and it's freaking sad.

Well, there is one calling the Saudis, but you don't like her. Then there is another one calling them, but likes their business.

8 minutes ago, questionmark said:

Well, there is one calling the Saudis, but you don't like her. 

Who's that?

1 minute ago, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

Who's that?

Clinton but she likes their Christmas presents.

2 minutes ago, questionmark said:

Clinton but she likes their Christmas presents.

The stunning hypocrite, since her foreign policy is all about pushing the neocon agenda which is all about supporting Saudi and similar ultra-hardline Wahhabists, since want they want coincides with what the neocons want.This is exactly the kind of cynicism that Trump is constantly attacked for. 

• Like 1

Just now, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

The stunning hypocrite, since her foreign policy is all about pushing the neocon agenda which is all about supporting Saudi and similar ultra-hardline Wahhabists, since want they want coincides with what the neocons want.This is exactly the kind of cynicism that Trump is constantly attacked for. 

Are you thereby affirming that your hero (Trump) is a hypocrite?

9 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

With Hillary it going to be much of the same and nothing done, at least with Trump there is hope that he could turn this country around,  I think most legal immigrants just want  jobs and safety  to no matter what nation ability they were .  

You keep posting in quote boxes. You don't need to click 'Quote', just type in the box down the bottom of the page and click on 'Submit Reply'.

Otto Von Pickelhaube you can quote him by hitting the quote as normal, then go back and copy what you want to quote, and paste that into the empty quote box. Thats what I did above.

If I was a cynical man I would think that docyabut2 does this to make it more difficult to quote him...... but I would never make an assumption like that. :whistle:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
Just trying if it worked. It did.

21 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Otto Von Pickelhaube you can quote him by hitting the quote as normal, then go back and copy what you want to quote, and paste that into the empty quote box. Thats what I did above.

If I was a cynical man I would think that docyabut2 does this to make it more difficult to quote him...... but I would never make an assumption like that. :whistle:

I think docyabut is a female.

4 hours ago, ZZ430 said:

"Nonbinary".... just a joke, folks...

8 hours ago, ZZ430 said:

Sorry about that :( ........ although if she had said so in her profile I wouldn't have made that mistake. :rolleyes:

20 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

People do call for boycotts against it. They go unheard, largely because of the simple reason, they are "politically correct".

When is the last time that a representative of the right wing of the political spectrum supported a "politically correct" cause. Are they all wrong, by definition? That's freaking sad.

All kinds of citizens boycotted South Africa in the days of apartheid. Charlton Heston marched with Martin Luther King during the civil rights movement. All mainstream and major Republicans repudiated David Duke when he joined their party. If Obama had their character, he would criticize despotic states that execute homosexuals, and he would demonstrate no equivocation when he did so.

13 hours ago, questionmark said:

Well, there is one calling the Saudis, but you don't like her. Then there is another one calling them, but likes their business.

Are you referring to Hillary? She's happy to receive their contributions. I'm just as bothered by the cozy relationships with Bush I and Bush II, as well. It's not a political party thing.

4 hours ago, BeastieRunner said:

This thread is amazing. Why didn't I find this sooner!?

Mania is very fast on it's feet. Sober second thought is very slow.

5 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

All kinds of citizens boycotted South Africa in the days of apartheid. Charlton Heston marched with Martin Luther King during the civil rights movement. All mainstream and major Republicans repudiated David Duke when he joined their party. If Obama had their character, he would criticize despotic states that execute homosexuals, and he would demonstrate no equivocation when he did so.

Would this, for you, become the new 'politically correct'?

4 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Would this, for you, become the new 'politically correct'?

There's just "correct" with me. Keep the politics out of it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

There's just "correct" with me. Keep the politics out of it.

If that could be done.

Edit: I'm not saying you P, just in general.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

Federal Lawsuit Accuses Trump of Rape: http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/06/trump-federal-lawsuit/

HOLY **** i didnt realize Trump hung with Jeffrey Eppstein. For those who dont know Epstein is an uber rich wall street schmuck who is also a confirmed pedophile whom the federal government has protected. Bill Clinton is also reportedly friends with him. 

Edited by Farmer77

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Federal Lawsuit Accuses Trump of Rape: http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/06/trump-federal-lawsuit/

HOLY **** i didnt realize Trump hung with Jeffrey Eppstein. For those who dont know Epstein is an uber rich wall street schmuck who is also a confirmed pedophile whom the federal government has protected. Bill Clinton is also reportedly friends with him. 

Well, the way that article is written (without citing or linking to sources and omitting names) I have the feeling that it will lead nowhere (to not say: probably made up 100%)

Now, it is not a secret that Trump, among lots of other Jetset males, hung out with Eppstein.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

*yawn* :sleepy:

I believe that story has been out there for what, decades?

(Nothing against you Farmer)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, questionmark said:

Well, the way that article is written (without citing or linking to sources and omitting names) I have the feeling that it will lead nowhere (to not say: probably made up 100%)

Now, it is not a secret that Trump, among lots of other Jetset males, hung out with Eppstein.

Nah its a thing apparently: 

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/donald-trump-accused-of-raping-13-year-old-in-federal-lawsuit/

http://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2016/06/21/18263451/donald-trump-has-been-accused-of-rape-in-a-federal-lawsuit

Just now, ZZ430 said:

*yawn* :sleepy:

I believe that story has been out there for what, decades?

(Nothing against you Farmer)

No offense taken. I hadnt heard this story until today and I just within the last year came across epsteins yacht and was informed all about the guy (he owns an island near where I work). I honestly had never heard of him before this year or so. 

The rape charges are obviously being brought back NOW for political reasons, I dont know that it makes them any less credible though. 

• Like 1