Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
ellapenella

Trump is our George Washington

331 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Farmer77
Just now, pallidin said:

Ya know, Farmer, I really hate this election cycle. Both of them should be "kicked-to-the-side"

I know and I agree. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not Your Huckleberry

How did America, the country I love, get to this point?

On one hand, we have a warmongering, authoritarian, power hungry murderer. On the other hand, we have a bloviating reactionary whose claim to fame is being an insanely wealthy *******.

Pass.

The fact that these these two are in the running for the leader of the free world is but a symptom of a failed and diseased state.

Maybe we should examine the causes rather than wonder why we're stuck with these choices? 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Not Your Huckleberry said:

How did America, the country I love, get to this point?

On one hand, we have a warmongering, authoritarian, power hungry murderer. On the other hand, we have a bloviating reactionary whose claim to fame is being an insanely wealthy *******.

Pass.

The fact that these these two are in the running for the leader of the free world is but a symptom of a failed and diseased state.

Maybe we should examine the causes rather than wonder why we're stuck with these choices? 

Some weirdo told us this was happening years ago. If only he had the kind of credentials that would make Americans pay attention. Oh wait he was a  five star  general and president of the United States : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWiIYW_fBfY

And if only a reputable organization would do a study to show how well our democracy was working. Oh wait Princeton and Northwestern just last year told us we now live in an oligarchy: (source Material )  https://scholar.princeton.edu/sites/default/files/mgilens/files/gilens_and_page_2014_-testing_theories_of_american_politics.doc.pdf really cool quick youtube vid explaining: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tu32CCA_Ig

We live in an oligarchy run by a powerful few and NO they're NOT The ones we are voting for. They are simply temporary mouthpieces for their corporate masters in their personal quests for pride and power. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
1 hour ago, pallidin said:

As an active voter, my decision will not be "hard", rather "unpleasant"

I do not (personally) feel that either candidate is suitable to be President.

- Hillary tends to lie. Or so it seems from what I've heard.

- Trump tends towards childlike "bullying and insults... along with bizarre ranting"

On an emotional maturity level, Hillary outpasses Trump by several miles, to be sure.

They are both undesirable candidates, in my opinion. But if I must choose between the two I have decided to choose the candidate with the most emotional maturity and stability.

 

That's the one who promises war with, well, Iran to start with, and "Regime Change" in Syria (that'll stop all those refugees! Look how well it worked in Libya!), and then cook up some excuse for a nice confrontation with China, and then oh goody, we've managed to provoke Russia into doing something provocative? Yup, there's emotional maturity and stability there all right.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin

I've heard that it's not looking good for Trump now.

Some notable republicans and "Trump sheeples" are "distancing" themselves from Trump.

Trump's increasingly bizarre, non-sensical rants have many in the party and party following worried that Trump is "off-the-edge"

The more Trump speaks, the more he seems to completely make a fool of himself.

I don't know, just what I've been seeing lately.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
4 minutes ago, pallidin said:

I've heard that it's not looking good for Trump now.

Some notable republicans and "Trump sheeples" are "distancing" themselves from Trump.

Trump's increasingly bizarre, non-sensical rants have many in the party and party following worried that Trump is "off-the-edge"

The more Trump speaks, the more he seems to completely make a fool of himself.

I don't know, just what I've been seeing lately.

Well that certainly fits with the theory that he is only running to ensure hillary gets elected

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin

Reporter: Mr Trump, you said that you were going to fund your entire election process by yourself... no outside funds.

Trump: Go back to your mommy.

Reporter: But that's what you said.

Trump: If people want to give me money because they LOVE me, God Bless them. EVERYONE LOVES ME. RIGHT?!!!!

Reporter: But you said you were funding your entire campaign ONLY on your money.

Trump: Security, remove this moron reporter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin

As critical disfavor of Trump increases to rise within the Republican ranks as well as in some citizen polls, his political survival is not looking good.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin

Now that the Republicans are finally seeing Trump as a "dangerous squishy-head" I hope they can throw in an actually mature candidate.

Squishy-head  :):) 

Cracks me up.

 

Edited by pallidin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
15 hours ago, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

Which is mainly hatred of homosexuality, something than many hardline Christians also share. I suppose it makes people feel more comfortable, in a strange sort of way, to believe that is is part of a War against Civilisation by Radical Islamic Jihadists.

You left out Orthodox Jews. Anyway, that's *not* the main thing. How many Christians and Jews murder large groups of gay people? Let's be real.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Likely Guy

Let's really be real. The Orlando shooting had little to do with religion.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2
Quote

Trump could be our George Washington to lead our country to victory, even if he is so out spoken, but its sad to say Hillary might just win because of the first women vote ,we had our first black president and now its  the  women turn just to be political  correct   and it doesn't  matter to most  how our country is just going to hell.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thorvir
9 hours ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

How did America, the country I love, get to this point?

On one hand, we have a warmongering, authoritarian, power hungry murderer. On the other hand, we have a bloviating reactionary whose claim to fame is being an insanely wealthy *******.

Pass.

The fact that these these two are in the running for the leader of the free world is but a symptom of a failed and diseased state.

Maybe we should examine the causes rather than wonder why we're stuck with these choices? 

The only things that are wrong with Trump is that he's a loudmouth, egotistical billionaire, and has a bad hairdo.  None of those means he shouldn't be POTUS.  I don't like him, but he's not any of the other choices, and he's at least proven that he can get the job done.  We'll have to see if he lives up to that and actually helps the country.

Shrillary is a monstrous power-hungry criminal with blood on her hands.  She has nothing but ill-intentions for this country.  She's also a Clinton...we tried that once, wasn't healthy for this nation.  She will not help this country at all, she will only make things worse.

I'll take a loudmouth as POTUS over someone who hates the US any day of the week.  And yes, that's sad.

You could vote third party, just to voice your opinion, but that's all it's going to do.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thorvir
1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

Trump could be our George Washington to lead our country to victory, even if he is so out spoken, but its sad to say Hillary might just win because of the first women vote ,we had our first black president and now its  the  women turn just to be political  correct   and it doesn't  matter to most  how our country is just going to hell.

And she'll have the usual, massive voting fraud in place that the left relies on, as well as the illegal aliens that they'll use the votes for.  It's an uphill battle for Trump, but I'm hoping there are enough voters that are smart enough to realize the danger she represents.

He still won't be a George Washington.  Not ever ever.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On3Truly
12 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

And she'll have the usual, massive voting fraud in place that the left relies on, as well as the illegal aliens that they'll use the votes for.  It's an uphill battle for Trump, but I'm hoping there are enough voters that are smart enough to realize the danger she represents.

There is no conspiracy. Trump doesn't have the women and hispanic vote, thanks to his mysogynistic comments and deportation policies.

It's going to be very hard for him to change the perceptions, and the Clinton machine probably will manage a comfortable victory.

Edited by TruthSeeker_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Likely Guy
54 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

The only things that are wrong with Trump is that he's a loudmouth, egotistical billionaire, and has a bad hairdo.

...narcissist, megalomaniac, misogynist, xenophobe. That's just off the top of my head.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
2 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

...narcissist, megalomaniac, misogynist, xenophobe. That's just off the top of my head.

And that would be worse than the vicious warmonger Hillary Clinton?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astra.
1 hour ago, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

And that would be worse than the vicious warmonger Hillary Clinton?

IMHO - it seems to be a double-edged sword. I feel sorry for our American friends... and also for the world at large for the choice of candidates the American people got stuck with.

Mind you - I have often thought the same thing about the dills we get stuck with. But they're small fry...in comparison to the next POTUS and world leader.

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thorvir
9 hours ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

There is no conspiracy. Trump doesn't have the women and hispanic vote, thanks to his mysogynistic comments and deportation policies.

It's going to be very hard for him to change the perceptions, and the Clinton machine probably will manage a comfortable victory.

Those perceptions are intentionally warped, of course.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thorvir
9 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

...narcissist, megalomaniac, misogynist, xenophobe. That's just off the top of my head.

Xenophobe, misogynist?  No proof of that, aside from the knee-jerk reactions on the left and misinformed opinions of foreigners.  But, hey, whatever.  Megalomaniac?  Just because he's loud and isn't PC?  Whatever again.  Narcissist?  Yeah, that I get.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
3 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Xenophobe, misogynist?  No proof of that, aside from the knee-jerk reactions on the left and misinformed opinions of foreigners.  But, hey, whatever.  Megalomaniac?  Just because he's loud and isn't PC?  Whatever again.  Narcissist?  Yeah, that I get.

I would agree that the xenophobe and racist labels put on him have yet to conclusively be proven. I think they probably will be but have not yet BUT the dude is a pretty well documented misogynist or sexist : 

 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/18-real-things-donald-trump-has-said-about-women_us_55d356a8e4b07addcb442023

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
On 6/9/2016 at 5:57 PM, Ellapennella said:

Box won't go away. :/

What I can't believe is with all the horrendous crap that comes out of his mouth...it's I was right that gets people to not like him. Really? Mexicans are rapists didn't get ya there? Stop all Muslim immigration didn't get ya there? Make all Muslims register didn't get ya there? Depose that judge because his parents were Mexican immigrants didn't get ya there? No...it's see...I told you so. That's what people didn't like. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
questionmark

anybody seen this?

That was at the beginning of the year... and somehow very prophetic to what we see now.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
23 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Shrillay is a piece of human garbage that's left a trail of corpses in her pursuit of power.

So says the person who seems to be ok with killing all Muslims. Is it really trails of corpses that bother you...or just that she did it? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.