Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hillary Clinton: Sociopath

Dark_Grey

11 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

As for Gaddafi, the right's hero Reagan tried to kill the guy back in '86, but now they're mourning him? Oh how terrible Hillary laughed that the guy the US has been trying to kill for decades is dead. 

It sounds as if you're coming rather close to attempting to justify that shambles. Was your intention merely to highlight the hypocrisy of the Right, or are you not really that bothered about what was done to Libya? Do you find what Clinton did shocking? 

Edited by Otto von Pickelhaube
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, danielost said:

no one hates Mexicans.  what we hate is criminals crossing our border.  and people like Hilary who want illegal votes and doesn't care about the illegals crossing our borders.

Illegals can vote for president?

3 minutes ago, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

It sounds as if you're coming rather close to attempting to justify that shambles. Was your intention merely to highlight the hypocrisy of the Right, or are you not really that bothered about what was done to Libya? Do you find what Clinton did shocking? 

Hypocrisy of the right.

yes all that might be true, but Hilary and Obama abandoned the lybian people after the got rid of him.

Just now, danielost said:

yes all that might be true, but Hilary and Obama abandoned the lybian people after the got rid of him.

And we have a great history of humanitarian aid after we bomb the crap out of a place.

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

Illegals can vote for president?

legally no, but some do and they tend to vote democrat.

Just now, danielost said:

legally no, but some do and they tend to vote democrat.

They would have a little difficulty registering.

13 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

They would have a little difficulty registering.

only if they have to show id would that stop them from using a dead person's name.

13 minutes ago, danielost said:

only if they have to show id would that stop them from using a dead person's name.

You need ID to register to vote.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Evidently not in Texas if we listen to Daniel....

In some states you also need a birth certificate... but I guess the illegal voting is rampant there... must be...

On June 9, 2016 at 0:19 PM, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

Oh well, perhaps she isn't then. :-/ 

No, she is, she's just not even a good as a sociopath.

And more seriously, what are this woman's accomplishment? Serial enabler? Cattle futures baroness? She is reputed to have a violent temper. She is a fellow traveler with the likes of Bill Ayers.  She was a 60s radical. Many of Bill's women say she is a closet lesbian, marrying and even having a child only for political gain. And she seems to be a particularly good liar if the videos about her reveal anything. 

4-8 more years of Obamanomics under her and we are toast. At least Trump has some business acumen, has created jobs, handles the media the way a venom extractor milks a cobra and seems to genuinely love America. Hillary, not so much. 

1 minute ago, Sundew said:

No, she is, she's just not even a good as a sociopath.

And more seriously, what are this woman's accomplishment? Serial enabler? Cattle futures baroness? She is reputed to have a violent temper. She is a fellow traveler with the likes of Bill Ayers.  She was a 60s radical. Many of Bill's women say she is a closet lesbian, marrying and even having a child only for political gain. And she seems to be a particularly good liar if the videos about her reveal anything. 

4-8 more years of Obamanomics under her and we are toast. At least Trump has some business acumen, has created jobs, handles the media the way a venom extractor milks a cobra and seems to genuinely love America. Hillary, not so much. 

And is converting the Republicans into liberals.

You think that is funny?

Well consider this: the Republican core believes has three elements: a commitment to limited government and economic liberty that enables prosperity; moral traditionalism that conserves our capacity for liberty by producing responsible citizens; and a belief that America, confidently and carefully engaged in international affairs, can be a force for good in the world.

Now compare that to what Trump is saying.

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

the democrats don't want id to be needed.

1 hour ago, questionmark said:

Evidently not in Texas if we listen to Daniel....

In some states you also need a birth certificate... but I guess the illegal voting is rampant there... must be...

not to register you do that when you apply for id.  need the id to vote.  I have always needed id to vote no matter what state I have lived in.

3 minutes ago, danielost said:

the democrats don't want id to be needed.

You already need to prove who you are to register to vote. There should be no need to also prove who you are to get a ballot.

What voter ID laws do...

Though Reba and Ed had carefully checked the DMV’s requirements, and had brought the required documents and then some — not one but two birth certificates, a social security card, a Medicare card, an expired New Hampshire driver’s license, as well as a utility bill and a copy of the lease to her apartment — DMV workers nonetheless found an issue with the documentation.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjWubeF5KDNAhVIW1IKHQw7BlIQFggjMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmountainx.com%2Fnews%2F86-year-old-voter-turned-down-by-dmv-to-get-photo-id-friday%2F&usg=AFQjCNGj0m8wsr6qQzB_qk5n2ugr0VBIbw

Well, heck...when your platform involves gutting social security and medicare...of course you don't want old folks voting. Duh. 

Edited by ChaosRose

1 minute ago, danielost said:

not to register you do that when you apply for id.  need the id to vote.  I have always needed id to vote no matter what state I have lived in.

quite, quite. And you say that them illegals don't? Or did I get that wrong somehow?

22 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

You already need to prove who you are to register to vote. There should be no need to also prove who you are to get a ballot.

how do I know you are who you say you are without id?

1 minute ago, danielost said:

how do I know you are who you say you are without id?

There are actually mail in ballot states. You already have to prove who you are register to vote, and you are mailed your voter card. The ballots are sent to that address. There shouldn't be anything else required. 

Just like you shouldn't need to pull out your birth certificate every few blocks that you drive just to prove who you are...you don't need to provide ID if you already have your voter's card. 

And how about the little old lady who has been voting for 60 years, and couldn't now? What about her rights, and the rights of other seniors who maybe don't have someone to drive them around so that they can jump through hoops?

The right keeps making it seem as if "voter fraud" is rampant. It's actually a non-issue that they're trying to make into an issue to keep people they don't want voting from voting. It's pretty easy to see. Look at where all the voter ID laws are. It's all the Jim Crow states.

Edited by ChaosRose

4 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

The right keeps making it seem as if "voter fraud" is rampant. It's actually a non-issue that they're trying to make into an issue to keep people they don't want voting from voting. It's pretty easy to see. Look at where all the voter ID laws are. It's all the Jim Crow states.

The problem the right has is that groups they marginalized (city folk, minorities, women) are needed nowadays to win elections. That they keep on loosing has nothing to do with illegals voting.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Leonardo said:

What felony has Hillary Clinton been convicted of?

She, yes is suspected of doing wrong and even of committing criminal acts. Until she has been found guilty in a court, however, she is not a felon. As for the Clintons being "the most corrupt", that is a matter of speculation, not fact. The Bush family have also been rumoured to have engaged in many dubious deals. What makes them "less corrupt" than the Clintons?

Or is it that the Clintons sit on the other side of a political/ideological divide than you, so you naturally feel you have to "hate them more" due to this partisanship?

What in the world thinks she will ever get her day in court?   These are FAR from rumors, they are right in your face, clear as day crimes that only a fool can look at and say "Oh, nothing here to see."   The State Department, under Hillary, give Laureate University $55M and they turn around and pay her husband $16M as Honorable Chancellor.   In what F'ing universe is that not a crime? http://hotair.com/archives/2016/06/09/laureate-the-clintons-university-scandal-the-media-isnt-discussing/  The Clinton foundation gets $200M in donations from a consortium of men with a vested interest in Uranium One and shortly thereafter Hillary's State Dept. transfers 20% of the US uranium reserves to Uranium One.  Seriously?http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html 

That is just two of many, many, many, many, shady deals all of which area a public corruption felony under US law.   Here si some more light reading http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-benghazi/396182/

She may never go to trial because, let's face it, the DOJ under Obama is as corrupt as any banana republic on earth.  Hiding your head in the sand, as Choas Rose is doing isn't, honorable or brave, it is stupid.  It is being shown massive amounts of proof in media that is incredibly protective of the Clintons and refusing to see the truth.  IShe ws probably cheering for Bernie because he wasn't corrupt but she'll turn a blind eye to Clintons obvious crimes because Loretta Lynch refuses to prosecute her. 

Hillary will never go to trial with Obama in office. That is a given.  It won't be becaause she is inocent, it will be because teh whole bloody administration is dirty and tehy better get another dirty player in there because God forbid someone who will prosecute them gets in.

• Like 2

What a pile.  Since when does the White House have a monopoly on the judicial branch?    There's this thing Merc, called the Constitution.   All the hot air and tall tales you can post won't compete.  

And another thing...George W. Bush had oil all over him.   When it's done by the R-berries with the taxpayer money, it's okay?   No.  It's even less okay, Merc. 

CondoleezaRiceOilTanker2.jpg

12 hours ago, Merc14 said:

What in the world thinks she will ever get her day in court?   These are FAR from rumors, they are right in your face, clear as day crimes that only a fool can look at and say "Oh, nothing here to see."   The State Department, under Hillary, give Laureate University $55M and they turn around and pay her husband $16M as Honorable Chancellor.   In what F'ing universe is that not a crime? http://hotair.com/archives/2016/06/09/laureate-the-clintons-university-scandal-the-media-isnt-discussing/  The Clinton foundation gets $200M in donations from a consortium of men with a vested interest in Uranium One and shortly thereafter Hillary's State Dept. transfers 20% of the US uranium reserves to Uranium One.  Seriously?http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html 

That is just two of many, many, many, many, shady deals all of which area a public corruption felony under US law.   Here si some more light reading http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-benghazi/396182/

She may never go to trial because, let's face it, the DOJ under Obama is as corrupt as any banana republic on earth.  Hiding your head in the sand, as Choas Rose is doing isn't, honorable or brave, it is stupid.  It is being shown massive amounts of proof in media that is incredibly protective of the Clintons and refusing to see the truth.  IShe ws probably cheering for Bernie because he wasn't corrupt but she'll turn a blind eye to Clintons obvious crimes because Loretta Lynch refuses to prosecute her. 

Hillary will never go to trial with Obama in office. That is a given.  It won't be becaause she is inocent, it will be because teh whole bloody administration is dirty and tehy better get another dirty player in there because God forbid someone who will prosecute them gets in.

Nice rant, and how was it in any way relevant to what I asked you?

The accusations against Clinton may indeed be true, but until she is convicted she is not a felon. Now, you might wail and gnash your teeth bemoaning the activities of the Clintons and the "Obama Administration", but what have they done that previous high profile figures in other administrations haven't?

Nothing.

You want to paint one side as being corrupt while excusing (or ignoring) the other side because it's "your side"? Your talking out of the side of your mouth, buddy.

17 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

There are actually mail in ballot states. You already have to prove who you are register to vote, and you are mailed your voter card. The ballots are sent to that address. There shouldn't be anything else required. 

Just like you shouldn't need to pull out your birth certificate every few blocks that you drive just to prove who you are...you don't need to provide ID if you already have your voter's card. 

And how about the little old lady who has been voting for 60 years, and couldn't now? What about her rights, and the rights of other seniors who maybe don't have someone to drive them around so that they can jump through hoops?

Oregon is a vote by mail state and I think it works pretty good. Except the one time when I voted against President Obama in 2012 and I got a letter saying that my ballot was being challenged because the signature looked wrong. It said I had to report to a specific building at a specific time and I could approve my vote and get it counted. However, being a working citizen and father of two, I didn't have time during government hours to go down and fix things.

Other then the ability to turn away votes by way of personal opinions on signatures, using voting records to determine if you are a D, an R, or an I... I think it works pretty good. ;)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

How can some keep someone from voting by pointing out voter fraud? You're either allowed to vote, or you are not. An ID card that you can get same day isn't too much to ask in my opinion. 

There surely is examples of use of an ID card going wrong, where people can't get one in time, or whatever, but I'd imagine the vast majority of those who want to vote will make it happen. We can't allow millions of non citizens to vote in order to allow thousands of idiots/unlucky people to vote.

• Like 1