Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hillary Clinton: Sociopath

Dark_Grey

17 hours ago, questionmark said:

The problem the right has is that groups they marginalized (city folk, minorities, women) are needed nowadays to win elections. That they keep on loosing has nothing to do with illegals voting.

Then why is the Senate and House full of Republicans? Because to gain a majority you don't need all immigrants, all minorities or all woman to win. You actually only need about a third of each.

Just now, DieChecker said:

Then why is the Senate and House full of Republicans? Because to gain a majority you don't need all immigrants, all minorities or all woman to win. You actually only need about a third of each.

Well, there is an easier explanation for the senate and that is that each state gets 2 regardless of population. But States with larger populations seem to favor the Democrats while more rural states favor Republicans. The Democrats only have 16 states they can rely on but the Republicans have 20. So a Republican majority in the Senate is more likely than a  a democratic majority. On the other hand, the Democrats can rely on 48% of the electorate (mostly city dweller) while the Republicans can only rely on 44% (mostly rural areas).

The decider are always Florida and Ohio. They don't subscribe to any party.

4 hours ago, DieChecker said:

How can some keep someone from voting by pointing out voter fraud? You're either allowed to vote, or you are not. An ID card that you can get same day isn't too much to ask in my opinion. 

There surely is examples of use of an ID card going wrong, where people can't get one in time, or whatever, but I'd imagine the vast majority of those who want to vote will make it happen. We can't allow millions of non citizens to vote in order to allow thousands of idiots/unlucky people to vote.

Please, please don't waste our time and money making yet another federal bureaucracy to do something else that we don't need, just because some people actually believe in partisan myths.

Tnis what hillary said 

When you head to the polls in November, remember, Hillary Clinton tweeted this :

"Let’s be clear: Islam is not our adversary. Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism."

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) November 19, 2015.

• Like 4

Posters, keep it civil. Address the issues without insulting other posters.

This is a fascinating article about the sheer fanaticism she attracts. And people say that the Trump's more fervent supporters are irrational and over-emotional? - > http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/06/agenda-set-elect-war-hawk-sake-progress.html

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Yamato said:

Please, please don't waste our time and money making yet another federal bureaucracy to do something else that we don't need, just because some people actually believe in partisan myths.

Actually, I think an ID would be beneficial for many things other than voting.  

1 hour ago, Myles said:

Actually, I think an ID would be beneficial for many things other than voting.  

Most of us have an ID, it is called driver's license.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, questionmark said:

Most of us have an ID, it is called driver's license.

That's my photo ID.  

I think everyone should have a photo ID.  

• Like 1

There is no rational reason for being against having to prove who you are to vote.  None.  Anyone who cries racism is either a fool or a liar and cheat who knows voter fraud is a keystone of the democrat support on election day. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

There is no rational reason for being against having to prove who you are to vote.  None.  Anyone who cries racism is either a fool or a liar and cheat who knows voter fraud is a keystone of the democrat support on election day. 

And nobody has anything against that, but making people jump through hoops because they "don't look American enough" is something that is rightfully deplored.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2016 at 11:03 PM, MissMelsWell said:

Neither of these choices are acceptable.

And, I refuse to waste a vote for a meaningless third party. I refuse to abstain from voting. That leaves me with a choice to make. Either pick a racist, misogynist, idiot, looser...  or pick the old establishment who's antics we've all seen before. At least the latter is predictable. The oompa loompa is the opposite of predictable.

If you refuse to "waste" you vote on a third party then why would you ever expect anything to get better?  I'm voting libertarian because that is the ideology which most closely matches my own.  Also, since you know damn well that this state is going to democrats regardless of how you vote then why would adding you minuscule percentage point to some opposition be a waste?  At least that way you could send a message.  If you vote establishment then the message is "Hey guys, right on I love what you've been doing"

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

On 6/12/2016 at 10:40 PM, coolguy said:

Tnis what hillary said 

When you head to the polls in November, remember, Hillary Clinton tweeted this :

"Let’s be clear: Islam is not our adversary. Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism."

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) November 19, 2015.

tolerance....

I mean for God sake they throw gays off buildings in the ME like hundreds at a time. There's a definitive  problem with Islam. They ought to throw those off that are harming the young children instead of openly gay men & women...because one of the sickest things in Islam is that not only are they  instructed to kill gays but they are also permitted to be with young boys/girls . So, when people defend this religion,I question how much do they really & truly know about it,and with all the craziness going on in the world, and the spread of these people globally,we see what's happening,meanwhile the radical left spout and cry political correctness. I think that there's a lot of oblivious people on the left & a lot of sick perverts on the left. I think they have a strong hold on the global world right now.

ETA -  tolerance ? let's not be the stupid people anymore in this upcoming election, o.k

Edited by Ellapennella

On 6/9/2016 at 9:26 AM, Dark_Grey said:

Wasn't there a similar study about sociopaths making great CEO's? Being born without pesky emotions like empathy must make for some very cold (but profitable,) business decisions. Take one look at the world today and it's obviously being run by sociopaths, both in government and high capitalism.

yep, it got them all to where they are now didn't it?

3 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

tolerance....

I mean for God sake they throw gays off buildings in the ME like hundreds at a time. There's a definitive  problem with Islam. They ought to throw those off that are harming the young children instead of openly gay men & women...because one of the sickest things in Islam is that not only are they  instructed to kill gays but they are also permitted to be with young boys/girls . So, when people defend this religion,I question how much do they really & truly know about it,and with all the craziness going on in the world, and the spread of these people globally,we see what's happening,meanwhile the radical left spout and cry political correctness. I think that there's a lot of oblivious people on the left & a lot of sick perverts on the left. I think they have a strong hold on the global world right now.

ETA -  tolerance ? let's not be the stupid people anymore in this upcoming election, o.k

Ya know, when I read about all the terrible, abhorrent things the Lord's Resistance Army has done, I realise there is a definitive problem with Christianity. So, when people defend this religion I question how much do they really and truly know about it?

• Like 2

Let's not excuse  what's happening in the world today with  radical Islamist  & the  attacks on a global scale.  it's only gonna get worse and worse. Political correctness is designed to take away liberty & freedom, sending forth radical Islamist is designed to what? you know your history right?

https://www.****************.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx

What sort of sociopath would  allow non vetted Muslims from the ME to enter into our country ? Come to think of it Donald Trump is the only one of them all  that's  will not allow it any longer. He is the absolute only one that stuck by his word and his cause for running.

This administration has already flooded us with enemies of our land. Hillary is actually part of the reason why the Orlando attacks were able to happen.She called off the investigation into the Mosque that the killer was affiliated with. Obama called off the investigation of the terrorist in California as well. Were they  hoping for a crises to occur so they could attempt  another gun grab or are  they really just incapable,inefficient & incompetent ?

The majority of the United States Military  & police forces are not pleased with  this administration or Hillery. People don't forget to watch the Clinton Chronicles if you haven't' already seen it.  Your eyes will open wide to how bad and horrible of criminals the Clinton's are.

1 hour ago, Ellapennella said:

This administration has already flooded us with enemies of our land. Hillary is actually part of the reason why the Orlando attacks were able to happen.She called off the investigation into the Mosque that the killer was affiliated with. Obama called off the investigation of the terrorist in California as well. Were they  hoping for a crises to occur so they could attempt  another gun grab or are  they really just incapable,inefficient & incompetent ?

Source please.  I'd like to read that.

48 minutes ago, supervike said:

Source please.  I'd like to read that.

She may be referring to Philip Haney who was a "founding member of Department of Homeland Security" working at the National Targeting Center by 2012.

He says, basically, they were investigating a network working inside the U.S. and that both the Orlando and San Bernardino attackers were part of... or attendees, whichever... of organizations that were part of that network, and the State Dept. shut them down.

He came out at first after the San Bernardino attacks saying they could have been prevented had the State Dept. not interfered and shut down their operations...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3355527/I-stopped-San-Bernardino-attack-Feds-shut-Whistleblowing-spook-claims-year-long-terror-investigation-quashed-government-didn-t-want-unfairly-profile-Islamic-groups.html

He's saying the Orlando attacks have similar connections to his investigations and likewise may have been preventable had the State Dept not done what they did...

http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/

If I understand him correctly, he is saying that both attacks tie into a group called "Tablighi Jamaat".

If true, I do not find it surprising... unfortunately.

Edit - Grammar.

Edited by Lemieux
  • Like 1

Tablighi jamaat is basically a Sunni missionary organization. Their doctrine has been a peaceful one, but some of their adherents in Pakistan and the like have been going into grey areas.  It would suck if they turned to terrorism, as they have upwards of 150 million members.  They are also mostly Asians.

37 minutes ago, Lemieux said:

She may be referring to Philip Haney who was a "founding member of Department of Homeland Security" working at the National Targeting Center by 2012.

He says, basically, they were investigating a network working inside the U.S. and that both the Orlando and San Bernardino attackers were part of... or attendees, whichever... of organizations that were part of that network, and the State Dept. shut them down.

He came out at first after the San Bernardino attacks saying they could have been prevented had the State Dept. not interfered and shut down their operations...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3355527/I-stopped-San-Bernardino-attack-Feds-shut-Whistleblowing-spook-claims-year-long-terror-investigation-quashed-government-didn-t-want-unfairly-profile-Islamic-groups.html

He's saying the Orlando attacks have similar connections to his investigations and likewise may have been preventable had the State Dept not done what they did...

http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/

If I understand him correctly, he is saying that both attacks tie into a group called "Tablighi Jamaat".

If true, I do not find it surprising... unfortunately.

Edit - Grammar.

I would find it very surprising if this allegation of conspiracy from on high was even remotely true.

Given that it is only Trump who is campaigning on a "ban all Muslims" ticket, and so atrocities committed by Islamic terrorists would actually boost his campaign, while detracting from Clinton's, why would a Democrat Administration actively seek to facilitate those atrocities?

It seems to me to be nothing more than the usual partisan smear job.

Edited by Leonardo

1 hour ago, Leonardo said:

I would find it very surprising if this allegation of conspiracy from on high was even remotely true.

Given that it is only Trump who is campaigning on a "ban all Muslims" ticket, and so atrocities committed by Islamic terrorists would actually boost his campaign, while detracting from Clinton's, why would a Democrat Administration actively seek to facilitate those atrocities?

This is not the first time this man has come forward and neither is it the first time Obama's halt to investigations of domestic Islamic Organizations has raised alarms. .   http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/11/whistleblower-feds-shut-down-terror-investigation-that-could-have-prevented-san-bernardino-attack/

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2015/12/11/obama-administration-shut-san-bernardino-stopping-investigation-video/

Well before Trump, Leo. 

Edited by Merc14

On 6/8/2016 at 8:14 PM, Likely Guy said:

I liked your post because I agree with the last two sentences. This is ugly and going to get more so.

The same can be said about Trump in the first part of your statement, however. Loose cannon.

Yes, I believe Trump IS unpredictable and might be dangerous.  Reagan was considered to be such when he was elected.  I am by no means comparing the two in any other way.  The US has suffered (along with the rest of our allies) 7+ years of non existent presidential "leadership".  Having a possible nut job taking the office might well give us the reset we need.  Neither Putin nor Xi would know what to expect.  They will test him of course but if he makes it clear that things like buzzing our ships and surveillance aircraft over international waters is no longer going to be accepted then a more stable world may result.  How he does that would not necessarily mean a shoot down but if he threatens it after the first event under his presidency then I highly doubt they'd call him on it.  Putin, Xi and the mullahs are opportunists but I don't believe they are totally irrational.  Hildebeast is scum and has openly said she will continue business as usual.  I believe these people on the far Left actually are intent on crashing the economy of the US so that they can rebuild it the way THEY want it.  Bad news for everyone else also if it happens.

4 minutes ago, and then said:

Yes, I believe Trump IS unpredictable and might be dangerous.  Reagan was considered to be such when he was elected.  I am by no means comparing the two in any other way.  The US has suffered (along with the rest of our allies) 7+ years of non existent presidential "leadership".  Having a possible nut job taking the office might well give us the reset we need.  Neither Putin nor Xi would know what to expect.  They will test him of course but if he makes it clear that things like buzzing our ships and surveillance aircraft over international waters is no longer going to be accepted then a more stable world may result.  How he does that would not necessarily mean a shoot down but if he threatens it after the first event under his presidency then I highly doubt they'd call him on it.  Putin, Xi and the mullahs are opportunists but I don't believe they are totally irrational.  Hildebeast is scum and has openly said she will continue business as usual.  I believe these people on the far Left actually are intent on crashing the economy of the US so that they can rebuild it the way THEY want it.  Bad news for everyone else also if it happens.

The problem is we know exactly what we are getting with Hilary and it is all bad.  She is guaranteed to fail and be a disaster because her entire record is nothing but that.  There is, literally, NOTHING the woman can claim as a success except destroying the  women Bill had affairs with and ultimately she failed at that to the tune of millions of dollars in out of court settlements. 

I take that back, she has accomplished one thing, public corruption on a scale never before sen in the USA bu tit looks like that may backfire on the loser as well. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Leonardo said:

Who said anything about a "conspiracy from on high"?

Haney's saying what happened, that's all, and I didn't see him state any such conspiracy.

By the looks of it, it might be a case of policy yet making another blunder. Maybe they should have let his group continue operating... Maybe not... It's not for me to say at this time I suppose.

That's why it doesn't surprise me in the least though. Four Presidential terms by 2 different Presidents have consecutively made blunder after blunder in policy making decisions concering the ME, terrorism, homeland security etc.

Today's current state of affairs reflects that very much.

I very much remember the "terrorism" of the 90's(and the 80's and 70's as well)... and since the "War On Terror" after 9/11, it's only gotten worse... in a BIG way... Like the "War On Drugs", a HUGE failure, only we now know the so called drug "War" was(and still is) a farce.

As far as being a "partisan smear job" ... He may just be telling the truth... but I have no doubt some on the Right will run with it and make it into the "conspiracy" you mentioned.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

she has accomplished one thing, public corruption on a scale never before sen in the USA bu tit looks like that may backfire on the loser as well. 

Let's hope! I can't believe scandal after scandal after scandal and they still slither through them... makes me mad to no end!

And decade by decade things just slide consistently from bad to worse.

Bush's, Clinton's, Cheney's, Rumsfeld's etc(now Obamas) have been pulling strings in the White House for those same decades... It needs to stop. :wacko: