Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Izzyb

Claircognizance

Izzyb

Maybe I'm crazy or living a recurring coincidence but some googling posed a possible explanation. I'll share some recent situations that I recall and have driven me to research claircognizance.

1. While grocery shopping multiple times I've predicted the exact amount of my tab to the cent verbally when asked.

2. While driving I'll experience sudden paranoia (for fear of my speed) only moments before spotting police officers.

3. Very often while driving I will feel the unfounded, overwhelming urge to drive a certain route, even if it is out of my way and I'll end up seeing someone I know on the road (particularly a certain person I am close to). 

4. Maybe I know people well but sometimes I can predict their response, complete sentences, or guess what they're up to.

5. This most recent even has prompted me to do the research. This may sound funny, but I was at a Dave and Busters and watching a friend play the "Deal or No Deal" game. With the full panel of lit buttons representing each case the button for case "15" kept jumping out at me, but not in a fleeting way, the best way I can't describe the feeling is as piercing, if I could look away my eyes would be drawn back. So I verbalized my thought that "1 million dollars is in case 15". Of course, this immediately led my friend to hit case "15" out of spite. 1 million dollars was in case "15". 

Does anyone experience any Clair, and can provide insight or dialogue on my situation? 

• Like 1

ladevotee

I'm not going to claim to be any kind of expert on psychic abilities or whatever, but I have experienced a similar kind of 'psychic ability' to you, and so have a couple of my family members. There isn't really much to worry about. I got used to it, I welcomed the experiences. My advice is, try and notice your gut feelings. Like with that last experience, you noticed you couldn't look away. Maybe you could notice that in future dates and realise what's happening. I learned to recognise what happened to my feelings when I was about to have an experience. I noticed what meant "good" and what meant "bad", and it has become an everyday thing now.

Is there anything you're particularly worried about, or have questions on? I'll try and answer if I can.

Redefining Success

I think the term you are looking for is lucky.

You know what items cost and you are good at maths, or have bought the same items a number of times so the price is the same.

I often drive irregular routes and stumble across all sorts.

I often finish people's sentences, it's knowing people well or accuratly predicting there response for the topic in hand.

I'm the same with police or the speed camera van, it's because I know where he parks up and there is a 50% chance he could be there.

SSilhouette
5 hours ago, Izzyb said:

Does anyone experience any Clair, and can provide insight or dialogue on my situation? 

Yes, and would you please PM me this week's winning lottery numbers? 

John from Lowell

Hello,

My understanding is that all "Clair's" are a form of telepathy when that is defined as a shared experience.

John