Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What does your Avatar say about you.

JVG

Foamy the squirrel fan and I like to mess around with the persona of a pie crazy psycho squirrel. It's entertaining.

• Like 6

Mine tells me that I can only draw simple faces. 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, AustinHinton said:

Mine tells me that I can only draw simple faces. 

That's a lie you tell yourself. You can draw more than simple forms. At least you have a unique avatar.

• Like 5

My avatar is a head shot of the main character from the game "Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter" named "Ryu"

For some odd reason, of all the "Ryu's" appearing in each Breath of Fire game, this particular one really appeals to me.

Also he is my favorite character of the Dragon Quarter game.

P.S: Squirrels are cool even if my neighbor thinks they're evil.

• Like 6

mine says that it used to acually say something, but i think that the forum update has cut off the speech bubble. probably should replace it.

it also says that i like the comic bad machinery, but alll of my avatars have said that.

that said, the ones i choose usually reflect my overall mood. so maybe i shouldn't change it, because dang it, i'm still very irritable.

Edited by seaturtlehorsesnake
  • Like 8

Great start and I am learning a lot from all of you...Thanks and let's keep it going...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

That's a lie you tell yourself. You can draw more than simple forms. At least you have a unique avatar.

Thank you! 

You  really think I can do better? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AustinHinton said:

Thank you! 

You  really think I can do better? 

No, that was pretty much perfect. :)

• Like 3

Well, mine is supposed to be a supercharged Big Block Chevrolet engine.

Performance cars were my vocation and now they have become a comfort in my twilight years. :lol:

• Like 7

Mine is a metatron cube with a santa hat.  I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean other than I got bored one day and made it.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Wickian said:

Mine is a metatron cube with a santa hat.  I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean other than I got bored one day and made it.

Didn't it just used to be the cube and you just added the Santa hat one Christmas a few years ago?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Taun said:

Mine is a selfie I took a long time ago....

Bull moose crappy! That's a picture that your mom took of you from the junior moose club high/shallow dive competition in 1966.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Didn't it just used to be the cube and you just added the Santa hat one Christmas a few years ago?

Several years ago, before I joined UM, my brother wanted a metatron cube when he was obsessed with sacred geometry.  A few months after that I got bored and added a santa hat onto every avatar I had for various websites.  I decided to use this avatar for this website.  I just reuploaded it earlier today since it seemed to have been converted into a still-image or jpg during the forum upgrade.  It almost looks like it's rotating faster now than it used to...

I fixed it, seems like I uploaded the wrong version of the gif image.  I like this more pixelated, slower and lower quality version better.

Edited by Wickian
  • Like 4

<------Mine is a selfie taken when I first arrived on your planet. The first humans I met were not very friendly....

• Like 8

Mine says the obvious.....But, since the site upgrade the arrows do not line up.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Vlawde said:

<------Mine is a selfie taken when I first arrived on your planet. The first humans I met were not very friendly....

It would help if we could tell if you're running towards us, or away.

• Like 5

Mine used to be a chupacabra that I picked for this site because I thought it fit with the type of content here.  This one was just a randome one I picked for no other reason than to be random.

• Like 6

I really wouldn't like to say. :blush:

• Like 7

I just recently changed mine after 13 years of  being on the forum. The old one was a direct reference to my UM name, and was a screen shot of a Magic the Gathering card, which didn't have real meaning to my life other than the fact I use to play MTG.

I feel like this avatar suites me a lot better nowadays. As you see an unknown man, staring off into an unknown world, into unknown space, which is pretty much a direct reference to myself.

• Like 6

My current avi depicts my current state of mind(as all my frequent changes do): mad scrambling to stay afloat ... to keep my head above water, hahaha! :lol: 

• Like 9