Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What does your Avatar say about you.

JVG

That I can see in the dark?, well -- not really the moon has to be out , oh one other little detail , these niffty little glasses my evil twin gave me over the holidays.

• Like 2

Mine says I need to improve my drawing skills.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, AustinHinton said:

Mine says I need to improve my drawing skills.

Your drawing skills are just fine Austin....Carry on....

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, JVG said:

Your drawing skills are just fine Austin....Carry on....

Aww, thank you! :) 

• Like 2

couple things I suppose..when I found this forum I realized it has many intelligent posters with interesting perspectives..I like to learn and ya know " Get Smart" ..that and I love a great comedy and as a kid this show just cracked me up..the cone of silence?..gold! :D   ok I had a crush on agent 99 as well:wub:

• Like 4

Avatars change as I change, I believe in change, even small change makes a difference (to me). My avatars represent 'things I find true' and ' things I find funny' as well as 'ironic'.

For me, change truly is the only constant. 

• Like 5

My avatar says that I appear to be prickly, but I'm soft on the inside,

and I'm so UNBELIEVABLY CUTE !!!

• Like 5

My name is Rose, so I usually have a rose for my avatar. And I'm a little bit goth. The Chaos bit is partly because when I was in college, I was the only one in my class to be able to get a chaos amoeba on a slide...and it was pretty cool. Also, I have been interested in magick, largely for the psychological factors.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 5

Once in a while, someone will come after me about my avatar or my screen name. Apparently, black roses make some people angry.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

My name is Rose, so I usually have a rose for my avatar. And I'm a little bit goth. The Chaos bit is partly because when I was in college, I was the only one in my class to be able to get a chaos amoeba on a slide...and it was pretty cool. Also, I have been interested in magick, largely for the psychological factors.

What ever my daughter did while growing up was  always some type of chaos, that was probably due to the fact that she waited until the last minute to complete anything...So she received the title Princess Chaos...

Edited by JVG
Spelling
  • Like 1

Mine is a reference from the movie O Brother Where Art Thou. Nothing really deep behind it. The main character is somewhat relatable, he's constantly pointing out to his friends that they're delusional in their thinking whether it be higher power or sorcery of some kind. He's also a smartass at times. Also I do love depictions of the 1900-1950s and I think that movie is set in the 20s. Anyway quick reference from the movie when George Clooney tries to buy Dapper Dan (pomade):

Edited by internetperson
  • Like 3

I have no idea.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, toast said:

I have no idea.

Is this German humour?

Your avatar is WAY too good to be dismissed!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, acute said:

Is this German humour?

Ja.

Your avatar is WAY too good to be dismissed!

:tu:

• Like 2

Mine is just in memory of Rudy, our black and white cat. He would follow you around like a dog, all through the woods or fields, like some black and white cats do.

• Like 3

Just now, acute said:

Verschütten die Bohnen!

Lol!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, toast said:

I have no idea.

I think yours in truly one of the best! B)

• Like 4

On January 7, 2017 at 7:37 PM, .ZZ. said:

I think yours in truly one of the best! B)

I agree...

• Like 3

Just a representation of the Winter season ....... plus I love it because it has a 'dragon' in it!

• Like 3

I just had to say, well -- I couldn't help it, anyhooooooo yeah glad you mentione DRAGON! and its pretty awesome, because I was thinking it was a photo fluke or such and you hung on to it or something like that but now we know, not just photo anomaly but a real dragon WHEW! that was always bugging me, and now that is my FAVORITE PERSONA ah? AVATAR !

• Like 1