Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What does your Avatar say about you.

JVG

On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 5:20 PM, AustinHinton said:

Mine says I need to improve my drawing skills.

No you don't.  Keep on drawing!

;)

Edited by acute
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, acute said:

No you don't.  Keep on drawing!

;)

Thank you, but I really am not good at drawing.

• Like 2

It says [At least, so I think] I am mysterious...

And possibly, too young looking than I am.

• Like 3

Mine tell you that @acute is good at photo-editing. He spruce'd up my original avatar.

• Like 4

Yume Nikki is my favorite game of all time, so of course I had to honor it as my avatar.

• Like 4

I like having a few of my heroes as avatars, as people may now. Currently it's ol' Karl in laid back mood. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

I like having a few of my heroes as avatars, as people may now. Currently it's ol' Karl in laid back mood.

"Flieger Abteilung 504"

:lol:

(eins-zwo-eins-zwo-links-rechts-links-rechts!)

• Like 4

Latest avatar: lilies of the valley. They represent 'the return of happiness' in the language of flowers :)

• Like 4

My avatar is my old Rover, I picked the name years ago because I was sitting at my computer overlooking the drive trying to come up with a username for the FT. 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, oldrover said:

My avatar is my old Rover, I picked the name years ago because I was sitting at my computer overlooking the drive trying to come up with a username for the FT. 

Good old cars those P5's. V8 by any chance?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Stiff said:

Good old cars those P5's. V8 by any chance?

Yeah, it was the V8 coupe. It was nice, but then I bought an Alfa as a run around and that was the end if the Rover. 

• Like 4

... an eyeball caught in a mousetrap ... normally associated with most wayward 'third eye' pursuits ...

~

• Like 4

Mine says Mark Heffron and Otto von Bismarck were in the dirt [with the] caustic Spooky Boutique slot attendant next to an open grave full of laughing cobras when the Axeman of New Orleans showed up with the blow. He fishtailed that black 1999 Volkswagon Polo through the chain link cemetery fence while shrieking incoherently about mutilation and something about Julianna Rose Mauriello.

After wiping the blood crust out of his eyes, he hurled a bag of blood-tinged cocaine out of the window. Anne Frank was hella spun in the passenger seat listening to Meg Ocura on an old iPod and some guy named Futon was in the back, freaking about a stripper and how he had to get back to his room at the Cornstalk Hotel in less that 20 minutes to “decontaminate” his living room carpet and crash out.

“Oh, I didn't recognize you with clothes on,” Otto said to the Axeman while pulling out of the slot attendant's [edited for content] in order to massage Wholesome Farms butter all over his [content]. “****, cuh.. been a nasty long fart since I've seen your ass anyway. This **** pure?”

The Axeman didn't respond. Instead, he put it into reverse and scorched the pedal, taking some of the fence with him and losing a wing mirror.

Actually, mine's just an illustration of the rougarou I found online way back.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

My avatar tells you I'm a blue fish.

I think I would be worried to find out otherwise

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

now mine says yes. literally!

also i gave myself a fancy new title.

Have you got a copy of the bisexual transgender agenda? I must've missed it at the last meeting. I'd no idea what anyone was talking about. 

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Have you got a copy of the bisexual transgender agenda? I must've missed it at the last meeting. I'd no idea what anyone was talking about. 

There is a bisexual agenda?  I thought we were all bisexual to one degree or another, and it is the mostly gay and mostly straight people who have an agenda.  Of course if you are talking about sex changes, a little more freedom in the country is all that is needed.  Men here become women all the time, although you usually don't know it, and I would imagine it goes the other way too.

• Like 2

My avatar says I'm a blue fish.  It is close to what I wanted -- it doesn't try to convey a message, is easy to remember and link with me, it is not pretentious (as are avatars that use famous philosophers and so on).

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

well, it's actually just my own specific bisexual transgender agenda that i'm the queen of. and right now the agenda is... *flips to appropriate page*

have a cup of tea!

• Like 5

My avatar is just a nice picture I took in the scottish highlands a few years back ......  Nothing special :) 

;)  :D 

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

<------- Trying out the stubble look, heard women find it sexy 

• Like 1

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 11:53 PM, Darkenpath25 said:

<------- Trying out the stubble look, heard women find it sexy 

Fishing for compliments is always tricky ..... for the fisher and the fished! ;) (Just kiddin')

• Like 2