Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What does your Avatar say about you.

JVG

6 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Fishing for compliments is always tricky ..... for the fisher and the fished! ;) (Just kiddin')

No , I know youre kidding but seriously I was describing my avatar . Maybe I could have left out the stubble comment . 

• Like 2

My avatar is the Zener Card circle.

It represents change from worrying about borders as represented by the square Zener symbol I had earlier into a desire to now join in unity in all areas where it is my place to do so.

For now it can be seen as the Sun which shines on all no matter who they are but by its light we are one.

• Like 2

On Friday, March 17, 2017 at 6:53 PM, Darkenpath25 said:

<------- Trying out the stubble look, heard women find it sexy 

They do find it more so while on their cycle. For the rest of the month they prefer clean shaven. This according to science. 

I always think beards are more to impress other males. But do edge it now that you have it for yourself and if willing to go pro get an extreme handle bar mustache.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

my new avatar represents ambivalence.

but i am still the queen.

• Like 6

I think I've answered this half a dozen times -- it says I'm a blue fish.

• Like 5

On 3/22/2017 at 11:56 PM, I hide behind words said:

They do find it more so while on their cycle. For the rest of the month they prefer clean shaven. This according to science. 

I always think beards are more to impress other males. But do edge it now that you have it for yourself and if willing to go pro get an extreme handle bar mustache.

Beards are for men too lazy to shave.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

I think I've answered this half a dozen times -- it says I'm a blue fish.

it's still a good answer.

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

Beards are for men too lazy to shave.

Well neck beards are epitome of that.

I now grew one out in two weeks and for first time shaved neck only. But yes generally usually it is for that today. But 1800s fashion and today makes it more work to soften them up.

For optimal appeal to a female on her cycle is just a fiven o clock shadow which takes me half a week to grow lol.

The shadow merely signals testosterone.

Edited by I hide behind words
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

my new avatar represents ambivalence.

but i am still the queen.

That statement needs theme music! Ta ta taaaaaaaaaa

• Like 5

On 3/22/2017 at 9:56 AM, I hide behind words said:

Science is always trying to understand us. There's really not a science to it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Science is always trying to understand us. There's really not a science to it.

Of course there are hacks to everything. Maybe exploits is a better word. When interviewing for a job begin with a few power poses alone or with confidant. Science shows it eases nervousness and increases confidence.

Then use mirror neurons. If they shift then shift with. If they cross a leg then cross a leg. Then let them follow you.

They will like you. So if you dont get it was not personal.

Just two tricks I know.

• Like 1

On ‎22‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 4:53 PM, I hide behind words said:

My avatar is the Zener Card circle.

Did you mean 'star', or have you changed your avatar?

My arvatar means it's one I already had and I thought I'd use it here aswell

• Like 3

2 hours ago, acute said:

Did you mean 'star', or have you changed your avatar?

Yes.

• Like 2

My latest avatar is light and summery which is how I am feeling, with just a soupcon of quirkiness :rofl:, which is also how I am feeling. :)

• Like 4

soupçon is one of my favorite words that I have no idea how to pronounce

• Like 3

1 hour ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

A 'c' with a squiggle underneath is pronounced as an 's', as in 'garçon' (the French word for boy) and Çonic The Hedgehog.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

Soup-con, it's a convention of soup enthusiasts like comic book fan conventions that's held every year in las vegas. 

• Like 4

I would attend a soup-con.

I could even lead a panel on why you should put a dash of celery salt in your chicken broth based soups. it is an important topic

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

<---------------  homicidal boy next door

• Like 4

On 18/05/2017 at 8:31 AM, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Soup-con, it's a convention of soup enthusiasts like comic book fan conventions that's held every year in las vegas. 

Similar to somthing on the tv the other night they had a"soup over" it was the same as a sleep over but with soup

• Like 2

For the people who change pics often, it is going to be fun to see messages from people talking about their pics they dont have up anymore lol.

Edited by Baldylocks
  • Like 5

Well.......it's a picture of me......so i'd say me!.......if i might add though....i think some peoples represent alter ego's and some i think represent a calmer sweeter and softer side of their personalities.......jmo

• Like 3

mine constantly changes. i not so long ago began using the zener card symbols to chart my growth through them.

first square and later it came to me i was empty within. and empty box.

them plus sign which allowed me to begin seeing all things from 4 angles, each click if the symbol allowed a new 90° perspective. for me it was front, back, edge, and alloy as i used coin as an analogy.

star then circle, nevermind more explanation.

now i am almost done as i finish with wave and it allowed me to ask for the qualities of sea, not to and for, wayward, and reactive to every whim, as a ship at sea..so be the sea seemed better to me.

i then asked to go to the moon and two songs later i played were about that...

so i was woah, confirmation i am there too looking back down. so i made the wavy lines of water symbol dark.

and zener cards are for testing psychiv ability, meh. i repurposed them for a course on the variatons that they spoke and taught me.

all lives and can communicate.