Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How gravity works

trevor borocz johnson

16 hours ago, sepulchrave said:

[Emphasis mine.] Einstein never said that. Please stop making this claim.

whiny

If you want to provide a competing theory for gravity and space-time, I'm afraid you will have to learn the ``nitty gritty'' of the current prevailing theory or nobody will listen to you.

yea cliche

And why will that neighbouring region not condense its neighbouring region, etc.?

it does 

Maxwell's equations also perfectly describe how electromagnetic radiation is created at all large scales, and again can be obtained from quantum electrodynamics.

please I am unaware that Maxwell gave a competing theory on the mechanism behind magnetism. Will you please enlighten me?

1 hour ago, trevorjobo said:

please I am unaware that Maxwell gave a competing theory on the mechanism behind magnetism. Will you please enlighten me?

Why don't you go and look it up? Mind you, Maxwell's Equations are partial differentials and are not for the faint-hearted.

14 hours ago, trevorjobo said:

Maxwell is black box radiation right?

If you don't even know Maxwell's equations, it suddenly makes a lot more sense why what you propose is complete gibberish.

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 2

hey dead squirell

1 hour ago, trevorjobo said:

hey dead squirell

:huh:

Oh wait it was john Maxwell right? In the meantime maybe you could describe the chemsitry to his theory on magnetism so I can grasp all the knowledge you have since thats what you say right? I'll sseee help answer to you on smart forum where materr thpt

2 hours ago, trevorjobo said:

Oh wait it was john Maxwell right? In the meantime maybe you could describe the chemsitry to his theory on magnetism so I can grasp all the knowledge you have since thats what you say right? I'll sseee help answer to you on smart forum where materr thpt

Chemistry? It is very obvious you do not have any clue of what you speak. Do you really want to continue parading your blatant ignorance or actually learn something?

Cheers,

Badeskov

4 hours ago, badeskov said:

Chemistry? It is very obvious you do not have any clue of what you speak. Do you really want to continue parading your blatant ignorance or actually learn something?

Cheers,

Badeskov

I think he is way beyond learning anything and safely ensconced in la-la land.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, trevorjobo said:

whiny

yea cliche

Fair enough. I suppose it is ``whiny'' to protest when someone's theory is completely misquoted and misunderstood, and it is ``cliche'' to expect someone to understand a theory before trashing it.

I don't want to be whiny or cliche, so I will just point out that your theory of gravity, especially the part about quarks as superdense grids of space-time, really means that the divergence of a magnetic field is zero and that the Higgs' mechanism provides mass to fermionic field via a Yukawa coupling mechanism. Really your theory is identical with the existing standard model --- so there is nothing to argue about.

(Wow, it is so nice to be able to close arguments without needing to understand or even accurately quote your opponent.)

yeah well I don't mean to taper off... 

Soo can one of you explain maxwell s mechanism behind magnetism, I won't doubt you, I wouldn't pay attention to every work by a well know name example christian huygenus mechanism for converting explosives into power http://www.eoht.info/page/Gunpowder+engine

Edited by trevorjobo

4 minutes ago, trevorjobo said:

yeah well I don't mean to taper off... 

You realize you are making no sense at all now, that your sentences are just gibberish, right?    Are you ill?

hands down great work filling in the gaps guys. Thems sorts a things make the mind really stew. keep it up!

Edited by trevorjobo

On 11/21/2016 at 9:53 PM, sepulchrave said:

Wow, it is so nice to be able to close arguments without needing to understand or even accurately quote your opponent.)

c'mon man, talk about electromagnetic fields like you say.

And with that commentary, this thread is closed for review. Please note that thread cleaning may be in progress, so the last comment members see is not the comment that closed this thread.

Please review the forum rules folks.

Edited by rashore
  • Like 2

• The topic was locked