Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Consequences' if Boston bomber executed

seeder

11 hours ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

Point me to a religion that doesn't have extremists.

Good point, and for this reason it is best that the muslim extremist who do not want to live side by side in their own muslim countries  with their "brothers" because of a difference in their muslim beliefs, are prevented from flourishing in the west where they are expected to live side by side with numerous other religions which are not even muslim.

The west have enough to deal with, with different sects of religions, they do not need a non western religion to flourish which has death to non believers on their agenda.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

The only repercussions we will have is killing another innocent person. There is little to no chance that kid bombed that marathon

• Like 2

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

The only repercussions we will have is killing another innocent person. There is little to no chance that kid bombed that marathon

So you believe all the evidence was either planted or circumstantial?

• Like 1

Yawn…even if we don’t execute Tsarnaev, we are still under the sentence of gravest consequences…

• Like 2

14 hours ago, bubblykiss said:

the Taliban would still be separated from me by an Ocean and another 2 deserts.

Maybe you should tell those in San Berdoo and Orlando that?!

I’ve never heard that Myanmar Buddhists or even Jainists bend on world domination, let alone going out of their to kill those that don’t follow their faith.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Sundew said:

I have to go with percentages here. ANY religion can have the occasional nutcase, or someone who misinterprets, misuses or otherwise goes against the basic tenants of the respective faith (the Westboro Baptists come to mind). But we are talking about a rather large percentage of this particular faith that really believe what their book says about those outside the faith, NOT a few misguided individuals. What their book says to do with infidels (me and probably you as well) is pretty specific and goes against our basic principles as a free people and a nation of laws. If only 5% of them believe in exactly what is taught in their book (tax, subjugate or kill the infidel), 5% of a billion people is still 200 million people that wish us harm. 

I seriously doubt the threats will stop the execution of this murderer, as I suspect there will be further attacks upon our country in the name of the "religion of peace" whether he is executed or not. So it's damned if you do, damned if you don't. I say go with "do." If death was the lawful sentence, carry it out. 

I agree.

Islam is a religion of peace.

Granted, there may be a few extremists, as there are in all religions, but most people of all religious persuasions want nothing but peace and happiness, and most of all, tolerance and acceptance, of other sects.

8 hours ago, ZZ430 said:

Point me to another religion that has murdered hundreds in the last few weeks.

There seems to be more of those extremists each time the U.S. intervenes in the Middle-East. Coincidence?

Edited by TruthSeeker_

4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I’ve never heard that Myanmar Buddhists or even Jainists bend on world domination, let alone going out of their to kill those that don’t follow their faith.

History shows that many faith leaders have had this tendency for dominionist agendas. This isn't restricted to Islam in particular.

Catholics have stamped out heretics for centuries before becoming you know, a 'religion of peace'.

Edited by TruthSeeker_

27 minutes ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

There seems to be more of those extremists each time the U.S. intervenes in the Middle-East. Coincidence?

No, just a made up "fact".

• Like 1

I say the response should be "okay, we'll keep him alive until five minutes after you lot kill an American citizen."

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

I wonder what a publicly broadcast hanging would achieve?

Outrage from the left.  Outrage from the islamists.  I won't complain one bit, though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

History shows that many faith leaders have had this tendency for dominionist agendas.

Well, sort of.  It is not the case for non-missionary religions.  And of the three missionary religions, two basically approach conversion in a peaceful manner.

This isn't restricted to Islam in particular.

No, it’s not but Islam is the only one that is designed to spread by violence, either by coercion and bullying or by the sword.

Catholics have stamped out heretics for centuries before becoming you know, a 'religion of peace'.

Well, yes and no.  The faith started out peaceful but from Roman influence, contact with the Islamic mindset, and internal fighting, it was forced to become militant and it stayed that way until the Peace of Westphalia.  Even today though, you see pockets of sects that seek world dominance but these burn themselves out one way or the other.  Christianity is not very conducive to such groups finding fertile ground.  On the other hand, you see such groups based in Islam spring up everywhere all the time and in numbers.

They should hang him on the Whitehouse lawn during a fireworks show on a livestream in response. ^_^

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Thanato said:

So you believe all the evidence was either planted or circumstantial?

Kid was definitely a patsy. I don't believe he was meant to live through that day. There were a lot of bullet holes in the boat they found him in, an he wasn't even armed. That's why there was so much secrecy in regards to his "trial" that was basically kept from the publics view.

On July 3, 2016 at 10:23 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I say the response should be "okay, we'll keep him alive until five minutes after you lot kill an American citizen."

Works for me, since he is already condemned to death. I would suggest an unmarked grave with none of the special burial rights as well. Don't give in a site for martyr worship. When you set out to mass murder innocent civilians, all your rights and privileges should be null and void. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Kid was definitely a patsy. I don't believe he was meant to live through that day. There were a lot of bullet holes in the boat they found him in, an he wasn't even armed. That's why there was so much secrecy in regards to his "trial" that was basically kept from the publics view.

Well certain crimes can get you in hot water. If you are only the driver at a bank robbery that goes bad and someone is murdered, I believe you can also be charged with the homicide, even though you may have never left the car. And this boy was a participant in murder, even if under the influence of his older brother. Maybe his brother should have looked out for him and not got him into a position where he could be arrested and/or killed. 

• Like 1