Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scientists are attempting to 'grow' drones

UM-Bot

43 minutes ago, UM-Bot said:

New research is aiming to chemically grow unmanned aerial drones to make them quicker to produce.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/296353/scientists-are-attempting-to-grow-drones

Ahh, same old story, technology advances but not the mind of men who move forward because of the needs of war. 

• Like 2

Sounds like the replicator on Star Trek NG.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, White Unicorn said:

Ahh, same old story, technology advances but not the mind of men who move forward because of the needs of war. 

Exactly.  The need for one group to dominate another will come close to ending us on this planet.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, and then said:

Exactly.  The need for one group to dominate another will come close to ending us on this planet.  

ya,  Power.    each and every One of us need to learn to overcome desire for Power over any other One of us.

easier said than done.      As for Drones,  the thought of swarms of them is unpleasant.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lightly said:

ya,  Power.    each and every One of us need to learn to overcome desire for Power over any other One of us.

easier said than done.      As for Drones,  the thought of swarms of them is unpleasant.

It's funny how it seems built into our DNA.  I guess that's what made Quinctius Cincinnatus so famous.  Not many people give up power once they have it.

• Like 2

On 7/3/2016 at 2:34 PM, and then said:

For those who know me, I'm an amateur translator of Old Biblical Hebrew and read various old translation by others  then find copies of the original to compare  it to the original Hebrew written. I dabbled with  an old scroll  from British museum. It was Solomon, the king of Wisdom on earth,who recorded holy names and the last day prophesy. It creeps me out about the drones, since his last day prophesy described them thousands of years ago!  I leave the Holy Names = HN out to be respectful, but this is the  prophesy of wisdom I discovered and it is very interesting when you see events relevant to wars and drones.

Check out the 11th paragraph.

If only  one finds it interesting on UM , one of my hobbies serves a purpose, so here it goes:

HN is the  Name that formed man and the universe.

HN are the angels who come to earth in a visable body and form.

HN the Last Day is judged by HN (living God that dwells on Earth)

HN (unification name for God that manifests to men)God summons the dead (spirits of the dead live and interact with the living)

HN is summoned (God of physical creation) to bring the great storms of judgement by HN (the angels who come to earth in a visable body and form) A tempest to the sea, (sea can mean earthly nations in this context)  one third of the rivers and seas of earth die.

HN (name of the God of Israel aspect) the sea dries up.

HN (the god spirit aspect that resides with Adam) replaces the seas (nations) with their previous states. 

HN (annointed messiah of judgement)  comes to his kingdom. All animals (humans who live by animal like desires) will combat in one day and destroy each other.

HN (God's name  aspect of air)all their buildings will be gone.

HN (God name that has power of life and death, last latter means the purging of evil) the people will hide in caves.

HN (messiah of judgement is within the heart of man ) wing things that fly like birds, living but not living contend with each other. They fight the battles of man. (Obviously describes drones!)

HN (the God that gives power to man over the earth) the surface of the earth is leveled,no mountains or buildings remain.

HN ( God's name that refers to the beginning and end of earthly cycles) The Sun and Moon will darken. Stars of heaven fall. (Stars sometimes refer to angels but it could also translate as stars falling from the sky.)

HN (God name over the physical world and the angels in control of different types of powers) This is the universal judgement.

HN (God name  of end time judgement and old testament)  As HN brought the flood to Noah.

HN (God's name that is the spirit that guides living man's soul to the spirit) purged the generations of all the ages. Reincarnation comes in the filth of the earth, then the wicked shall die. Men and angels are judged.

HN (God's name that is the hidden first holy light, prior existence before  the first  light of creation) Through the Light,  the God of the angels is invoked by HN (God of physical creation) by the HN (the angels who have a visable body and form) The angels of Judgement are of Michael.

If they only could grow brains for themselves we'd be better off.

Edited by universal skeptic
error
  • Like 2

Very disturbing and wondering if anyone else thought of Battlestar Galactica?

:unsure:

• Like 1