Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The God of the Bible May Be Satan

An Urban Leg3nd

39 minutes ago, and then said:

Not to worry Rlyeh, when you meet him you can give him an earful.  I'm sure he'll explain it all to your satisfaction.

What if it's her not him and we've got it all wrong? It's a twist on the whole 'Created in god's image' considering that all of us were female for the first few months of our existence.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Well...yeah. That was my point. Christians are supposed to react to persecution in a particular way, and that way does not include genocide. 

I should have been more clear in making my point, apologies. I meant to say turn the other cheek is for enemies; those that go out their way to hurt you and yours. The comment AT made was a rationalisation to kill / make war against innocent people merely by association.

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

I should have been more clear in making my point, apologies. I meant to say turn the other cheek is for enemies; those that go out their way to hurt you and yours. The comment AT made was a rationalisation to kill / make war against innocent people merely by association.

Rather than turn the other cheek against a radical enemy that is a minority in the larger group of non-violent Muslims, the idea of going to war with all Muslims is proposed. When you ask yourself what would Jesus do...providing there was a Jesus...I just don't see how anyone would think it'd be that. 

As difficult as it is, Christians only have one approved response to violence. Turn the other cheek, love your enemies, do good to those that hurt you, and pray for those that persecute you. 

I'm not sure how many Christians are actually praying for the terrorists. I certainly have never seen or heard anyone say so. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Rather than turn the other cheek against a radical enemy that is a minority in the larger group of non-violent Muslims, the idea of going to war with all Muslims is proposed. When you ask yourself what would Jesus do...providing there was a Jesus...I just don't see how anyone would think it'd be that. 

As difficult as it is, Christians only have one approved response to violence. Turn the other cheek, love your enemies, do good to those that hurt you, and pray for those that persecute you. 

I'm not sure how many Christians are actually praying for the terrorists. I certainly have never seen or heard anyone say so. 

This is radically different from what many "Christians" were told to do in the Old Testament though. Turn the other cheek? Ha! There were many instances in the bible where God has told his people to instead of turning the other cheek- go to war and kill them all and take their daughter and women as your spoil and make wifes out of them. Does that sound like the righteous thing to do? It sounds barbaric and evil. I think God told many people to do this because he's just what he said...a God of War. "The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." Yeah, he often incites wars, yet he's also the God of Peace too? You have to be a sick minded person to believe anything good about this being in the bible. He's completely evil. It is only when Jesus arrived on scene did he began talking this whole "turn the other cheek" mess. A concept which I think is foolish in itself,...if a man came up to you and sought to strike you and harm you, Im not gonna just sit there and let him harm me at all, I'm going to fight back and hurt him until he retreats. That's what a man does and should do, is defend himself. Jesus wants to emasculate a man and make him weak and feminine like a woman,...literally. If someone tried to harm you and you let him beat the crap out of you, he's going to continue to do what he's doing as he watches you cry. It's woman like for a man to not defend himself. You have two fist that are developed to be hard, because it's for defense not just for show. But here we have Christianity, in an attempt to make you think your "holy" by not defending yourself, it totally ruins a man. It's righteous to defend yourself for the right cause, it's not righteous to attack unless provoked. Christianity is so screwed up,...I don't believe it can be used as a moral standard for anyone because on so many occations it contradicts itself. Where's that God who told us to stone the unbelievers to death? One of my favorite passages,..."Moses they made a golden cafe and they are worshipping another god,...goto the camp and tell them that God said go up and down the camp and kill each other, each man kill his brother or friend until they are all dead...and God will give them a blessing for doing so. 3,000 men died that day because of what Moses told them to do". Omg, lmao. 

If you look at history, the bible has been used by many to justify conquest, slavery, and even rape. Yet it is also one of the most popular books in America. When the blind lead the blind, they all fall into a ditch. I think Christians worship the evil being of the bible out nothing more but "fear of hellfire". Some people are even afraid to question him. They've been cultrually conditioned by their parents since young to accept what's in the bible as true and don't deviate away from it or GOTO HELL! All caps and exclamation implied. If your searching for peace, you won't find it in bible, ...or in Jesus. It's found outside of the bible. As a human being, would you really worship a being that told you "I want to be feared or else I have a place in hell for you"? Would you really worship a being that told your family "I want you to make an alter and sacrafice a few animals to me as a burn offering to attone for your sins.I also enjoy the armoa and smell of your burn offerings...it is a sweet savor to the Lord." Are you kidding me? You are more or less worshipping a demon than an All Loving Creator. Why would a God enjoy human and animal sacrafice? What does he get out of it? It' sick people! You should reject the God of the bible, and stop praying to him. I wouldnt' be caught worshipping such a being not even in my dying days! Righteous people do righteous things, rotten people do rotten things. Well people, the God of the bible has done more than his fair share of "rotten things" to the human race if he existed. Im so positive if he exist, he has to be demonic or a sadist because of what he does and lets go on. See me? If I was God, and I actually "loved" my creations, I would put an end to all of their suffering. God can do anything right? Of course he can! He could put an end to all human suffering everywhere,...but he doesn't. He allows it to continue,..and even admits to creating evil for his own special purpose. I see humans dying everyday in large number, divided against themselves, killing each other, natural disasters killing people, innocent children starving to death,...instead of putting an end to that suffering, I think I'll just sit back and watch until they die. Then afterwards, I may or may not explain why I put them through what they went through, then bedazzle and mystify them with my power to create gold shimmering building in the supernatural world and influence them to worship me because of my power! How wonderful! God get's off the hook.

Your Earthly life totally sucked. You and your friends were in pain and suffering, prayed to God, God did nothing about it, then when you die he doesn't apologize but instead shows you his house which is made of gold and all sorts of shiney stuff you cant use anyway but it sure is beautiful to look at then he forces you to worship him for all eternity for the wonders he can create! How lovely! The God of the bible is more sinister of a being than you can even begin to imagine. Not only is he evil minded, he's deceitful, and able to mystify you to get you to worship him. Incredible. God is love,..yet in the bible he opens says he hates people and has fury and wrath for his enemies and will even curse men and their children from generation to generation for the sins of their forefathers. But he loves you....YEAH! Please people, question the bible. Question God. Don't be so blind and naive minded and tricked by FEAR into worshipping such a being. Rather he exist or not,...seach for truth and seek peace. I promise you, you'd be a better human being as an atheist than some bible thumpping Christian who believes in some hatefilled being who won't reveal himself or his intentions for you,..let alone help you when you pray. Question the bible,...

Just now, An Urban Leg3nd said:

This is radically different from what many "Christians" were told to do in the Old Testament though. Turn the other cheek? Ha! There were many instances in the bible where God has told his people to instead of turning the other cheek- go to war and kill them all and take their daughter and women as your spoil and make wifes out of them. Does that sound like the righteous thing to do? It sounds barbaric and evil. I think God told many people to do this because he's just what he said...a God of War. "The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." Yeah, he often incites wars, yet he's also the God of Peace too? You have to be a sick minded person to believe anything good about this being in the bible. He's completely evil. It is only when Jesus arrived on scene did he began talking this whole "turn the other cheek" mess. A concept which I think is foolish in itself,...if a man came up to you and sought to strike you and harm you, Im not gonna just sit there and let him harm me at all, I'm going to fight back and hurt him until he retreats. That's what a man does and should do, is defend himself. Jesus wants to emasculate a man and make him weak and feminine like a woman,...literally. If someone tried to harm you and you let him beat the crap out of you, he's going to continue to do what he's doing as he watches you cry. It's woman like for a man to not defend himself. You have two fist that are developed to be hard, because it's for defense not just for show. But here we have Christianity, in an attempt to make you think your "holy" by not defending yourself, it totally ruins a man. It's righteous to defend yourself for the right cause, it's not righteous to attack unless provoked. Christianity is so screwed up,...I don't believe it can be used as a moral standard for anyone because on so many occations it contradicts itself. Where's that God who told us to stone the unbelievers to death? One of my favorite passages,..."Moses they made a golden cafe and they are worshipping another god,...goto the camp and tell them that God said go up and down the camp and kill each other, each man kill his brother or friend until they are all dead...and God will give them a blessing for doing so. 3,000 men died that day because of what Moses told them to do". Omg, lmao. 

If you look at history, the bible has been used by many to justify conquest, slavery, and even rape. Yet it is also one of the most popular books in America. When the blind lead the blind, they all fall into a ditch. I think Christians worship the evil being of the bible out nothing more but "fear of hellfire". Some people are even afraid to question him. They've been cultrually conditioned by their parents since young to accept what's in the bible as true and don't deviate away from it or GOTO HELL! All caps and exclamation implied. If your searching for peace, you won't find it in bible, ...or in Jesus. It's found outside of the bible. As a human being, would you really worship a being that told you "I want to be feared or else I have a place in hell for you"? Would you really worship a being that told your family "I want you to make an alter and sacrafice a few animals to me as a burn offering to attone for your sins.I also enjoy the armoa and smell of your burn offerings...it is a sweet savor to the Lord." Are you kidding me? You are more or less worshipping a demon than an All Loving Creator. Why would a God enjoy human and animal sacrafice? What does he get out of it? It' sick people! You should reject the God of the bible, and stop praying to him. I wouldnt' be caught worshipping such a being not even in my dying days! Righteous people do righteous things, rotten people do rotten things. Well people, the God of the bible has done more than his fair share of "rotten things" to the human race if he existed. Im so positive if he exist, he has to be demonic or a sadist because of what he does and lets go on. See me? If I was God, and I actually "loved" my creations, I would put an end to all of their suffering. God can do anything right? Of course he can! He could put an end to all human suffering everywhere,...but he doesn't. He allows it to continue,..and even admits to creating evil for his own special purpose. I see humans dying everyday in large number, divided against themselves, killing each other, natural disasters killing people, innocent children starving to death,...instead of putting an end to that suffering, I think I'll just sit back and watch until they die. Then afterwards, I may or may not explain why I put them through what they went through, then bedazzle and mystify them with my power to create gold shimmering building in the supernatural world and influence them to worship me because of my power! How wonderful! God get's off the hook.

Your Earthly life totally sucked. You and your friends were in pain and suffering, prayed to God, God did nothing about it, then when you die he doesn't apologize but instead shows you his house which is made of gold and all sorts of shiney stuff you cant use anyway but it sure is beautiful to look at then he forces you to worship him for all eternity for the wonders he can create! How lovely! The God of the bible is more sinister of a being than you can even begin to imagine. Not only is he evil minded, he's deceitful, and able to mystify you to get you to worship him. Incredible. God is love,..yet in the bible he opens says he hates people and has fury and wrath for his enemies and will even curse men and their children from generation to generation for the sins of their forefathers. But he loves you....YEAH! Please people, question the bible. Question God. Don't be so blind and naive minded and tricked by FEAR into worshipping such a being. Rather he exist or not,...seach for truth and seek peace. I promise you, you'd be a better human being as an atheist than some bible thumpping Christian who believes in some hatefilled being who won't reveal himself or his intentions for you,..let alone help you when you pray. Question the bible,...

Yeah well, they don't seem to find fault with the fact that the Old Testament says exactly the opposite of what the New Testament says. 

Go figure.

But since they're Christians, I'd think what Christ supposedly had to say would matter more to them. 

• Like 2

On 7/4/2016 at 1:10 AM, An Urban Leg3nd said:

This is very interesting. How can any rational person, even a Christian, believe in such a being with these type of qualities? ......

What are your thoughts on the issues I raised guys? What is your outlook on the world if a hidden Creator actually did exist? What do you think humanities relationship is to that Creator if he exist? And if he admitted to causing the evils of the world, would you still worship him?

Satan was created by God, right? And God is all powerful, right? Therefore God is directly responsible for anything Satan does, because He could prevent it all if He wanted to. 

I think what people don't get about Christianity is CHRIST. Christianity isn't Bible-anity, it is Christ-ianity. We are followers of Christ. And why did Christ come to Earth? Because the laws and traditions of the Old Testament weren't doing so well anymore and there Needed To Be A Change. A Salvation. Thus, Jesus was sacrificed and resurrected for the sins of mankind... all sins... past, present, future... This was the great work of Love from God to humanity.

Our lives here are short and muddled. The temptations of sin are many and powerful. This is the test... If we can be true, and good... Christlike... in our lives, and ask for forgiveness by Faith when we can't be good and fall short.

You put forward a scenario where God is the Abusive Step Father, who is angry and violent. But, put the Step Father through therapy and AA and then is he not the same person, but now acting different? The sacrifice of Christ is the demarkation line of where God went from demanding sacrifices and handing down punishments to where He allowed all to be Saved if they but would recognize the sacrifice of the Son.

God created us in His OWN image, right? And we all have great capability for Good and Evil. What then would that say of God?

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Satan was created by God, right? And God is all powerful, right? Therefore God is directly responsible for anything Satan does, because He could prevent it all if He wanted to. 

I think what people don't get about Christianity is CHRIST. Christianity isn't Bible-anity, it is Christ-ianity. We are followers of Christ. And why did Christ come to Earth? Because the laws and traditions of the Old Testament weren't doing so well anymore and there Needed To Be A Change. A Salvation. Thus, Jesus was sacrificed and resurrected for the sins of mankind... all sins... past, present, future... This was the great work of Love from God to humanity.

Our lives here are short and muddled. The temptations of sin are many and powerful. This is the test... If we can be true, and good... Christlike... in our lives, and ask for forgiveness by Faith when we can't be good and fall short.

You put forward a scenario where God is the Abusive Step Father, who is angry and violent. But, put the Step Father through therapy and AA and then is he not the same person, but now acting different? The sacrifice of Christ is the demarkation line of where God went from demanding sacrifices and handing down punishments to where He allowed all to be Saved if they but would recognize the sacrifice of the Son.

God created us in His OWN image, right? And we all have great capability for Good and Evil. What then would that say of God?

Nice post. But still, the basis of Christianity itself makes no sense. I think it's complete nonsense. The laws and traditions of the Old Testament weren't doing so well? Yeah, but guess who put those laws into place in the first place...not man, but God. So God gave man laws and traditions he eventually deemed as flawed and inadequate to begin with, so he sends his "son" to offer a sacrifice to himself to protect his creations from the wrath of himself if you chose to disbelieve in such a being. To say he's omniscient he sure makes rather foolish decisions. My point is, you have to be weak minded to worship such a being. Think about it, the Old Testament era God actually demanded animal and human sacrifice. It's sickening. It just goes to show you how much of a savage God is,...he couldn't just forgive man on the basis of man asking "can you please forgive me" for such and such sin. No. God can't just forgive because you ask. He's a ruthless savage who actually wants to be feared and worshipped and wants something in exchange for forgiveness of sin. Forgiveness was always a "conditional" thing until Jesus arrived on scene. But God is love? Please. God displays himself more like that of a demon or as Satan than an all knowing loving Creator. If he was truly loving, he would forgive all people without the need of a sacrifice.  Its crazy though,...because humans can't fulfill God's moral laws of living,...even laws he himself can't live up to or fulfill, he sends his son Jesus to die to appease himself so whoever believes in him will have such a thing as "salvation" the separation of one's soul from hell fire that he himself created after you die. God is more evil than Satan,...10x more evil. Omnievil is a better term to describe such a being. You, the people around you and everyone should actually read the bible and question it,...wise up and think about this being, and then reject such a being. I can imagine a better being. Most people believe and worship God out of fear of hell fire, but I for one ain't gonna be included in that club. Christians can keep the savagery to themselves.

You said I make God out of an abusive step-father,..but really I don't. I simply describe exactly what God says about himself in the bible! I'm not making this stuff up. Let's highlight God's traits once again so you can have a clear perception of who and what Christians are worshipping. The bible says God wishes to be served with fear and trembling. God is a man of war. God is a of god of vengence, wrath, and anger. God is a jealous god. God is the creator of both good and evil. God creates evil, catastrophes, disasters, even "calamities" for his own unknown purposes. Satan is not the source of all evil,...God is; he created evil and Satan who continues to run rampant in this so-called "unsaved" world. God purposely deceives people and makes them believe lies and sends them strong delusion. On purpose! Now think about everything I just said. That's who Christians worship,...an evil-minded vengeful, hate-filled being who never makes his intentions known to man but rather remain veiled in a cloak of anonymity as he operates behind the scenes. People should reject such a being,..he's pure evil. The bible contradictory as it is, maintains that he's a God of love and has a word. But is deceiving people, killing people, sending plagues upon people, killing first borns, and a host of other things the actions of an all loving being? Not even close. The biblical God out does Satan on many occasions. God has the most capacity for evil, more than any other being because of the scope of his power,..not Satan. Picture being able to deceive, kill, manipulate, lie yet still be a truth teller, ...yeah God does it all. I'm an atheist. I chose not to worship such an evil and vile being. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, An Urban Leg3nd said:

Nice post. But still, the basis of Christianity itself makes no sense. I think it's complete nonsense. The laws and traditions of the Old Testament weren't doing so well? Yeah, but guess who put those laws into place in the first place...not man, but God. So God gave man laws and traditions he eventually deemed as flawed and inadequate to begin with, so he sends his "son" to offer a sacrifice to himself to protect his creations from the wrath of himself if you chose to disbelieve in such a being. To say he's omniscient he sure makes rather foolish decisions. My point is, you have to be weak minded to worship such a being. Think about it, the Old Testament era God actually demanded animal and human sacrifice. It's sickening. It just goes to show you how much of a savage God is,...he couldn't just forgive man on the basis of man asking "can you please forgive me" for such and such sin. No. God can't just forgive because you ask. He's a ruthless savage who actually wants to be feared and worshipped and wants something in exchange for forgiveness of sin. Forgiveness was always a "conditional" thing until Jesus arrived on scene. But God is love? Please. God displays himself more like that of a demon or as Satan than an all knowing loving Creator. If he was truly loving, he would forgive all people without the need of a sacrifice.  Its crazy though,...because humans can't fulfill God's moral laws of living,...even laws he himself can't live up to or fulfill, he sends his son Jesus to die to appease himself so whoever believes in him will have such a thing as "salvation" the separation of one's soul from hell fire that he himself created after you die. God is more evil than Satan,...10x more evil. Omnievil is a better term to describe such a being. You, the people around you and everyone should actually read the bible and question it,...wise up and think about this being, and then reject such a being. I can imagine a better being. Most people believe and worship God out of fear of hell fire, but I for one ain't gonna be included in that club. Christians can keep the savagery to themselves.

You said I make God out of an abusive step-father,..but really I don't. I simply describe exactly what God says about himself in the bible! I'm not making this stuff up. Let's highlight God's traits once again so you can have a clear perception of who and what Christians are worshipping. The bible says God wishes to be served with fear and trembling. God is a man of war. God is a of god of vengence, wrath, and anger. God is a jealous god. God is the creator of both good and evil. God creates evil, catastrophes, disasters, even "calamities" for his own unknown purposes. Satan is not the source of all evil,...God is; he created evil and Satan who continues to run rampant in this so-called "unsaved" world. God purposely deceives people and makes them believe lies and sends them strong delusion. On purpose! Now think about everything I just said. That's who Christians worship,...an evil-minded vengeful, hate-filled being who never makes his intentions known to man but rather remain veiled in a cloak of anonymity as he operates behind the scenes. People should reject such a being,..he's pure evil. The bible contradictory as it is, maintains that he's a God of love and has a word. But is deceiving people, killing people, sending plagues upon people, killing first borns, and a host of other things the actions of an all loving being? Not even close. The biblical God out does Satan on many occasions. God has the most capacity for evil, more than any other being because of the scope of his power,..not Satan. Picture being able to deceive, kill, manipulate, lie yet still be a truth teller, ...yeah God does it all. I'm an atheist. I chose not to worship such an evil and vile being. 

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/293625-what-do-you-believe/#comment-5897819

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, An Urban Leg3nd said:

I dont get it lol. So are you Christian now? Or stil atheist? The post kinda confused me dude.

I'm pointing out the misdirection of the bible. The lion is the beast (A.K.A. Satan).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

Edited by Mystic Crusader
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mystic Crusader said:

I'm pointing out the misdirection of the bible. The lion is the beast (A.K.A. Satan).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

It would seem so. It's interesting how the bible makes literal mistakes or blatant statements about both Jesus and Lucifer having the same descriptions. Jesus in many places in the bible is referred to as "the morning star"...or "the light of the world", and we also have Lucifer also being called "bright and morning star" or "the light bearer". This is incredibly interesting, that they'd use the same descriptions to describe two totally different people. Think about that though, Jesus and Lucifer were both two people who were "light bringers" in this world. Lucifer was the bright and morning star,...which of course brought "light" into the world. Light can be literal brightness that illuminates or the truth. Jesus is said to be the "light" of the world. Jesus is also called of all things...the "morning star". I wonder why would the writers of the bible attempt to apply the same titles to supposedly opposite characters....

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, An Urban Leg3nd said:

I wonder why would the writers of the bible attempt to apply the same titles to supposedly opposite characters....

Misdirection.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, An Urban Leg3nd said:

It would seem so. It's interesting how the bible makes literal mistakes or blatant statements about both Jesus and Lucifer having the same descriptions. Jesus in many places in the bible is referred to as "the morning star"...or "the light of the world", and we also have Lucifer also being called "bright and morning star" or "the light bearer". This is incredibly interesting, that they'd use the same descriptions to describe two totally different people. Think about that though, Jesus and Lucifer were both two people who were "light bringers" in this world. Lucifer was the bright and morning star,...which of course brought "light" into the world. Light can be literal brightness that illuminates or the truth. Jesus is said to be the "light" of the world. Jesus is also called of all things...the "morning star". I wonder why would the writers of the bible attempt to apply the same titles to supposedly opposite characters....

What you are talking about is... nonsense.

You wish to have some affinity to evil? That's your choice.

To many debates over religious mythologies lately. Let's all discuss our imaginary friends next, wait we already are. Can't even decide if it's a good guy or bad guy. Then everyone gets all butthurt about it.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Thus, Jesus was sacrificed and resurrected for the sins of mankind... all sins... past, present, future... This was the great work of Love from God to humanity.

I want all Christians to think about this for more than a few minutes:

2 Thessalonians 2
9 This man will come to do the work of Satan with counterfeit power and signs and miracles. 10 He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them. 11 So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies.

2 Corinthians 4
3 If the Good News we preach is hidden behind a veil, it is hidden only from people who are perishing. 4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

1 Enoch 10:8 (old testament)

The whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.

1 John 2:2

He himself is the sacrifice that atones for our sins--and not only our sins but the sins of all the world.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, XenoFish said:

To many debates over religious mythologies lately. Let's all discuss our imaginary friends next, wait we already are. Can't even decide if it's a good guy or bad guy. Then everyone gets all butthurt about it.:rolleyes:

That was helpful. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, An Urban Leg3nd said:

Nice post. But still, the basis of Christianity itself makes no sense. I think it's complete nonsense. The laws and traditions of the Old Testament weren't doing so well? Yeah, but guess who put those laws into place in the first place...not man, but God. So God gave man laws and traditions he eventually deemed as flawed and inadequate to begin with, so he sends his "son" to offer a sacrifice to himself to protect his creations from the wrath of himself if you chose to disbelieve in such a being. To say he's omniscient he sure makes rather foolish decisions.

Just look at the story of Noah and the Flood. It is the same thing. A starting over. 

I know it does not make sense, but the theology of it is supposedly that God blinds Himself to the future (in most cases) so He does not counter the human free will. Basically, we're allowed to screw up God's world, and we do it continually.

My point is, you have to be weak minded to worship such a being. Think about it, the Old Testament era God actually demanded animal and human sacrifice. It's sickening. It just goes to show you how much of a savage God is,...he couldn't just forgive man on the basis of man asking "can you please forgive me" for such and such sin. No. God can't just forgive because you ask. He's a ruthless savage who actually wants to be feared and worshipped and wants something in exchange for forgiveness of sin. Forgiveness was always a "conditional" thing until Jesus arrived on scene.

It is only "sickening" in the mind of a 21st century human. Sacrifice was practiced by 95% of religions, regardless of the deities involved. It is the idea that you can't get something for nothing. Everything has a cost.

But, like you said. God decided that wasn't working, and so the forgiveness became free. All you have to do is accept it.

But God is love? Please. God displays himself more like that of a demon or as Satan than an all knowing loving Creator. If he was truly loving, he would forgive all people without the need of a sacrifice.  Its crazy though,...because humans can't fulfill God's moral laws of living,...even laws he himself can't live up to or fulfill, he sends his son Jesus to die to appease himself so whoever believes in him will have such a thing as "salvation" the separation of one's soul from hell fire that he himself created after you die. God is more evil than Satan,...10x more evil. Omnievil is a better term to describe such a being. You, the people around you and everyone should actually read the bible and question it,...wise up and think about this being, and then reject such a being. I can imagine a better being. Most people believe and worship God out of fear of hell fire, but I for one ain't gonna be included in that club. Christians can keep the savagery to themselves.

Well, you are free to look at it that way. Just as those who see the government faking the Moon Landing. And see that Bush rigged the WTC buildings to explode on 9-11 to start a war. They believe rigidly that they are correct also, and will go on for hours about the "facts" of their case.

I think that it was trouble living up to God's laws which required Christ to appear. People who didn't have enough money to afford a sacrifice when a child was born, or for a festival, were considered sinful people, even though it was no fault of their own.

If God was such a monster, then why did he Resurrect His Son once the sacrifice was completed? Evil wouldn't do that. Satan wouldn't do that.

Satan can not create, but only mock. Thus, since we see new creations every day, we can deduce that God must still be up there creating new stuff. :devil:

Myself, I very much doubt that "Most" people worship God out of fear of going to Hell. Do you have any data/polls to support that idea?

Wait, wait, wait. You just said "good and evil" and then characterize Him as just "evil". That is a fallacy right there. You're saying one thing about the data points, and then drawing false conclusions, and only to sustain your hypothesis. God is a god of good and evil. So, he can't be "pure evil" therefore, I can deduce that you are bias in your assumptions and conclusions and simply dismiss you as not putting forward a logical argument. You're also only drawing out the cherry picked bits you think back up your idea, while ignoring the things which do not back up your idea. Jesus raised people from the dead for no reason at all, just because he was there at that moment. God saved individual good people in the Bible over and over. Noah as an example. God saved all the animals so that they might repopulate the Earth. That is Animal Conservationism right there, which is hailed today as one of the greatest good things mankind can do for the Earth.

Why would Satan save all the animals? Why would Satan burn down Sodom and Gomorrah? Why would Satan stop sacrifice?

No, your argument doesn't hold up.

• Like 1

Just look at the story of Noah and the Flood. It is the same thing. A starting over. 

I know it does not make sense, but the theology of it is supposedly that God blinds Himself to the future (in most cases) so He does not counter the human free will. Basically, we're allowed to screw up God's world, and we do it continually.

At least your willing to admit either willingly or unintentionally that the story doesn't make sense because it doesnt! :lol:

Honestly its God's fault, he created Lucifer as a perfect being who turned against him but created humans as imperfect beings who still did the same thing eventually. I think he's stupid. Might be omniscient, but still stupid. He may know everything, but doesn't know how to apply it.

It is only "sickening" in the mind of a 21st century human. Sacrifice was practiced by 95% of religions, regardless of the deities involved. It is the idea that you can't get something for nothing. Everything has a cost.

But, like you said. God decided that wasn't working, and so the forgiveness became free. All you have to do is accept it.

If human and animal sacrifice is not sickening to you, then maybe your one of those men from the "dawn of history"? It doesn't matter if the entire world at that time practiced sacrifice of some sort, it's still a barbaric and primitive practice. God is the one who demanded human and animal sacrifice, not us. Animal sacrifice in particular "pleased" God. In that it was a "sweet savor to the Lord". You want me to illustrate how primitive sacrificing things is? The next time a man wrongs you,...instead of forgiving him, tell him to go find a young blooded animal, make an altar, and sacrifice it to you or else you won't forgive him for his wrong against you. That's what God's mindset is; you cant get something for nothing with him. His forgiveness was always conditional. The truth is..real love isn't conditional. If God truly loved you he wouldn't require that you sacrafice anything to him in exchange for his forgiveness. All you should have to do is "ask". That's love. Sacrificecast him in a light that doesn't make him look truly loving or forgiving. People use to have to sacrafice an animal or human to appease God or else he'd threaten to kill everybody, whole households! lmao It's crazy.

Well, you are free to look at it that way. Just as those who see the government faking the Moon Landing. And see that Bush rigged the WTC buildings to explode on 9-11 to start a war. They believe rigidly that they are correct also, and will go on for hours about the "facts" of their case.

I think that it was trouble living up to God's laws which required Christ to appear. People who didn't have enough money to afford a sacrifice when a child was born, or for a festival, were considered sinful people, even though it was no fault of their own.

Trouble living up to God's law? Didn't God know humans would have trouble living up to his laws before he even introduced these laws? He could have saved lives and time by sending Christ in the Old Testament era and thing would have changed along time ago. Not to metion, God considers humans guilty until they are born again by which they are supposedly made "innocent" in his sight. (shakes head)

If God was such a monster, then why did he Resurrect His Son once the sacrifice was completed? Evil wouldn't do that. Satan wouldn't do that.

Satan can not create, but only mock. Thus, since we see new creations every day, we can deduce that God must still be up there creating new stuff. :devil:

Myself, I very much doubt that "Most" people worship God out of fear of going to Hell. Do you have any data/polls to support that idea?

You making some pretty big assumptions on your own here. I did call God evil,...and a monster, if he exist. Why? It's not that hard to understand. God murders large numbers of people throughout the bible, kills men, women, innocent children, even first borns, sends plauges that will torture people on earth, God lies to people, God deceives people, God purposely allows people to be deceived by the devil, God sends people strong delusions so that they may believe a lie, God purposely confused the language of the human race just because they wanted to build the first modern sky scrapper(a building that reached the heavens,Tower of Babel), wanted us to kill each others(including unbelievers, for many different reasons), wanted human and animal sacrafice because he can't just accept an Im sorry, and the icing on the cake, he's suppose to return with his loving angels and literally slaughter every human being walking the face of the Earth after the rapture because they chose not to believe in him. How loving of God to do these such things...you really don't make mention of the many murders God often commits in the bible at all. Let's talk about it and it's basis. Is it just to ever murder innocent children because of the sins of their parents or the generation ahead of them? Lastly, I said most people worship God out of fear of hell fire because those are the people I came across. They are afraid to question the bible, or disbelieve in such a being because their afraid he'll send them to hell for ALL ETERNITY. If I created humans, and truly loved them, I would never create a place such as hell fire. If God is omnipotent and can do ANYTHING he could have literally thought of a way around sending people to hell for an eternity. He could of thought of a way to reform the evil people or somehow change them into "good people" despite what they did. Instead, the evil men, the unbelievers who may have been good men, and others all goto hell when they die. What a loving God you serve!!!

Wait, wait, wait. You just said "good and evil" and then characterize Him as just "evil". That is a fallacy right there. You're saying one thing about the data points, and then drawing false conclusions, and only to sustain your hypothesis. God is a god of good and evil. So, he can't be "pure evil" therefore, I can deduce that you are bias in your assumptions and conclusions and simply dismiss you as not putting forward a logical argument. You're also only drawing out the cherry picked bits you think back up your idea, while ignoring the things which do not back up your idea. Jesus raised people from the dead for no reason at all, just because he was there at that moment. God saved individual good people in the Bible over and over. Noah as an example. God saved all the animals so that they might repopulate the Earth. That is Animal Conservationism right there, which is hailed today as one of the greatest good things mankind can do for the Earth.

Why would Satan save all the animals? Why would Satan burn down Sodom and Gomorrah? Why would Satan stop sacrifice?

No, your argument doesn't hold up.

It's not me saying this, its the bible. The bible says God creates both good and evil. If a being is said to create both good and "evil" I think we are to question his intentions in doing so. Why create evil at all? At best for doing so, God is an amoral being. A being who has no sense of morality he lives by, no right or wrong, because he can literally do whatever the hell he wants and still be looked upon as "good". Tell me, how is it possible for someone to do evil yet still be looked upon as good? How is it possible to look at someone as evil who does nothing but good? This is the conodrum. So God can do things that we can't that would be cosidered evil,...like murder, yet we are taught to still look at him as a good being; that's religion for you. God is evil. You mention that I dont bring up the apparent good things that God does in the bible aside from his other atrocities,...well if God does good in the bible it is not without the accompany of something evil before it's appearance. God usually kills or slaughters a people, cast a plauge, or something along those lines before he allows something good to come about for his own people who blindly serve him out of fear. If God is omnipotent, God could simply do away with all the evil if he wanted to at anytime,...be he choses not to. What would be a "Good God's" intentions for continually allowing the evil he himself created to exist? Hmm?

Sodom and Gomorrah? God killed everybody there except for Lot and his two daughters,...who later got him drunk and had sex with him and made babies. The wife got turned into salt for looking backwards. What a wonderful turn of events that God put together. I think I want to volmit.

45 minutes ago, An Urban Leg3nd said:

.who later got him drunk and had sex with him and made babies.

I personally think that this was reversed. That he got them drunk. I think the god of the old testament was a representation of older gods, just revamped. As for the new testament Jesus is basically a God-King. Just different myths for different ages. Now we have belief systems like scientology to contend with. People will believe in something, nearly anything if it makes them feel secure, special, empowered, and/or justified in anyway. Doesn't always have to be religious though. The almighty dollar is a god to many.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, An Urban Leg3nd said:

New International Version
So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Hebrews 12:29
For our God is a consuming fire.

Exodus 15:7
"And in the greatness of Your excellence You overthrow those who rise up against You; You send forth Your burning anger, and it consumes them as chaff.

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 3:12
His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire

Luke 14:27
And whoever does not carry his cross and follow Me cannot be My disciple.

Nx400xFireSymbolsFireMeanings.jpg.pagesp

547.jpg?4520

jesus%20lions%20dens_zpsweam6nvh.png

Burning-Bush-610x351.jpg

jim-jones-powerpoint-8-728.jpg?cb=129602

Like this^, but on a planetary scale.

Luke 21:33
Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.

^ This is why i've long given up trying to argue anything with Mystic Crusader. 

• Like 2

God still get's his sacrifices. Every time someone does their divine duty and blows themselves up or shoots down a bunch of people. 

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! -Jesus

I couldn't agree more with him on this one! Just like he said, Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division!"

Jesus was no more than a devil in disguise running around ranting and raving about being a "god man". He's no different from the others before him. And the best part, he said he's coming back to destroy and slaughter all his enemies! This is gonna be good! Can't wait! Hope it's on a Friday, we can all see a Friday night massacre!

• Like 2

The Bible tells you that it cannot be understood if you read it in the conventional manner. You must read it, line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little there a little. Besides that it states that no one but Isrealites will understand it because it was written to, for and about the Isrealites. The law was given to the Isrealites and no other nation. We Gentiles should not even pay attention to it.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Elsupremo said:

The Bible tells you that it cannot be understood if you read it in the conventional manner. You must read it, line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little there a little. Besides that it states that no one but Isrealites will understand it because it was written to, for and about the Isrealites. The law was given to the Isrealites and no other nation. We Gentiles should not even pay attention to it.

What makes them so special? They have a better imaginary friend that the rest of the world? You do know that the bible has be translated, mistranslated, and altered a lot right. It's a propaganda tool for the elite. If you couldn't read then you went on the word of the preacher, even the priesthood had power over royality. Same for the court magicians. They had power equal too or sometime greater than the ruling elite. The power of words, the art of symbolism, and cultivated superstition.

• Like 2