Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Psychic Ability?

FireSpinner

Hello. I will share my experience with you.

About me{I am really interested in pyrokinesis and electrokinesis. If you don't know what they mean, it's basically being able to control and create or manipulate elements like fire or electricity. I believe in this and I would like to ask that if you don't believe in it. You shouldn't reply and waste your time here. Thanks! Anyway, I am a male and I am characterized to be a person associated with the fire element based on my personality.}

My experience{I tried pyrokinesis today. I closed all windows and doors, making sure that there was no wind whatsoever. I lit up a candle and meditated for a while. I try to make myself "one" with the flame but it's hard to do it. I tried giving energy to the fire with my chi and also taking energy back. My body was definetly warmer and so were my hands. I had no control whatsoever of the flame. It was just going wild. I also couldn't get too close because my hand would burn and hurt. After meditating for a while and moving my chi in my hand I could get a little closer to the flame. I decided to ignore all guidelines and advice I found online and try to "control" the flame. Oh boy! But, to my surprise I just somehow "told" the flame to stay still and it did. I looked at it with focus and it was perfectly vertical and beautiful. I decided to not get ahead of myself and stopped. It stayed still until I lost focus,for about 2 seconds. I tried it again and it worked. I don't think that anything else could have done it. After a few hours I tried again, but no success. I just meditated and tried to get more comfortable and be one with the flame. It was still going wild.}

My goals{I want to ultimately be able to control the size and shape of the flame. The way it moves and I want to be able to extinguish it and also reignite it with my mind and chi. I want to be able to make fire with my hand and some material like leaves or tissue, clothes..etc. I also want to be able to make a chi ball infused with fire that would be able to destroy someonene or something. I believe that nothing is impossible and if we believe in pyrokinesis then there should be no limits. I am also patient and can wait for my goals.}

My question{This is my question to the people who read this post. Have you had any similar experiences? Have you heard or seen any of this? Do you believe in it? Do you think it's possible? Have you had any kinesis experience? Are you also interested in it? Do you have any advice for me? Please be nice and don't post negative things. I want us to talk and share our progress. I'm willing to try this for at least 5 months to see if I get any results.}

Ending{Please comment and share to other people you know would be interested. I want this to be a big post and to have many opinions and stories. Thanks, I'm waiting for anwsers.}

Edited by FireSpinner

I practice aerokinesis and Atmokinesis, my advice is forget what others said about not trying to control it, those are people who think it has quite mind of its own, it doesn't it's a unliving element and should be treated as such.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, FireSpinner said:

Hello. I will share my experience with you.

About me{I am really interested in pyrokinesis and electrokinesis. If you don't know what they mean, it's basically being able to control and create or manipulate elements like fire or electricity. I believe in this and I would like to ask that if you don't believe in it. You shouldn't reply and waste your time here. Thanks! Anyway, I am a male and I am characterized to be a person associated with the fire element based on my personality.}

My experience{I tried pyrokinesis today. I closed all windows and doors, making sure that there was no wind whatsoever. I lit up a candle and meditated for a while. I try to make myself "one" with the flame but it's hard to do it. I tried giving energy to the fire with my chi and also taking energy back. My body was definetly warmer and so were my hands. I had no control whatsoever of the flame. It was just going wild. I also couldn't get too close because my hand would burn and hurt. After meditating for a while and moving my chi in my hand I could get a little closer to the flame. I decided to ignore all guidelines and advice I found online and try to "control" the flame. Oh boy! But, to my surprise I just somehow "told" the flame to stay still and it did. I looked at it with focus and it was perfectly vertical and beautiful. I decided to not get ahead of myself and stopped. It stayed still until I lost focus,for about 2 seconds. I tried it again and it worked. I don't think that anything else could have done it. After a few hours I tried again, but no success. I just meditated and tried to get more comfortable and be one with the flame. It was still going wild.}

My goals{I want to ultimately be able to control the size and shape of the flame. The way it moves and I want to be able to extinguish it and also reignite it with my mind and chi. I want to be able to make fire with my hand and some material like leaves or tissue, clothes..etc. I also want to be able to make a chi ball infused with fire that would be able to destroy someonene or something. I believe that nothing is impossible and if we believe in pyrokinesis then there should be no limits. I am also patient and can wait for my goals.}

My question{This is my question to the people who read this post. Have you had any similar experiences? Have you heard or seen any of this? Do you believe in it? Do you think it's possible? Have you had any kinesis experience? Are you also interested in it? Do you have any advice for me? Please be nice and don't post negative things. I want us to talk and share our progress. I'm willing to try this for at least 5 months to see if I get any results.}

Ending{Please comment and share to other people you know would be interested. I want this to be a big post and to have many opinions and stories. Thanks, I'm waiting for anwsers.}

Dude, when you ignite thermite, call us...

Seriously, is it purpose of your life to burn things? Control fire? There is a suggestion: set afire your chair you are sitting on, and put it on YT.... 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Dude, when you ignite thermite, call us...

Seriously, is it purpose of your life to burn things? Control fire? There is a suggestion: set afire your chair you are sitting on, and put it on YT.... 

Not going to lie, that was pretty funny. I seriously laughed so hard. But honestly though, it could be possible don't you think? If demons, ghosts, God are real. Than this isn't that far fetched at all. People have done crazier things anyway. We can send messages across oceans in seconds. That's pretty amazing dude. So don't say it's not possible.

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'll wait till you spontaneously combust.

Would you like to elaborate? I don't really get what you mean? Anyway have you ever had any abilities?

I could make a list of "abilities" I've had. That was until the amateur study of psychology taught me better.

As for the combustion, you're playing with fire right. If you've got a legit ability you might burst into flames one day.

Just now, XenoFish said:

I could make a list of "abilities" I've had. That was until the amateur study of psychology taught me better.

As for the combustion, you're playing with fire right. If you've got a legit ability you might burst into flames one day.

That bull dude. Of course you can catch on fire if you burn yourself. Duh!! I mean I'm not talking about science here. I'm talking about the paranormal and the spirit. How do you explain astral projection of people who nearly die. Or when someone sees God in a near death experience. Or when you see creatures at night and wake up paralyzed. There was a study where it showed that water is alive. Speaking nice things like "Love" to a water made it form beautiful symetric crystals every time.While saying "I will murder you and your family and shoot up a school" made the water form ugly uneven crystals. My point is that the paranormal is real.

12 minutes ago, FireSpinner said:

Not going to lie, that was pretty funny. I seriously laughed so hard. But honestly though, it could be possible don't you think? If demons, ghosts, God are real. Than this isn't that far fetched at all. People have done crazier things anyway. We can send messages across oceans in seconds. That's pretty amazing dude. So don't say it's not possible.

Go to sand box to play on.

• Like 2

I'll get back to you when I have time. But I suspect that the other resident skeptics will be here soon to dismantle your beliefs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I'll get back to you when I have time. But I suspect that the other resident skeptics will be here soon to dismantle your beliefs. 

I'll be the one laughing when I can throw fireballs. 

18 minutes ago, FireSpinner said:

That bull dude. Of course you can catch on fire if you burn yourself. Duh!! I mean I'm not talking about science here. I'm talking about the paranormal and the spirit. How do you explain astral projection of people who nearly die. Or when someone sees God in a near death experience. Or when you see creatures at night and wake up paralyzed. There was a study where it showed that water is alive. Speaking nice things like "Love" to a water made it form beautiful symetric crystals every time.While saying "I will murder you and your family and shoot up a school" made the water form ugly uneven crystals. My point is that the paranormal is real.

Xeno comments were not bull, you should have a look at human combustion, it's all over the web!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Hyades said:

Xeno comments were not bull, you should have a look at human combustion, it's all over the web!

Well if that happens. Than damn. I'm willing to take the risk. If the reward means that I can control fire. 

17 minutes ago, FireSpinner said:

How old are you? 

• Like 2

Just now, XenoFish said:

How old are you? 

That's your argument? 

Can't you take a little fun?

Does everything have to be so serious for scientists? Wow then that sucks. 

Anyway I believe that to some extenct it's possible to throw a chi ball infused with elemental energy that could do significant damage. 

Honestly, why do you think that it's impossible?

There is no mechanism that allows us to project our thoughts into the physical world and affect it. We have to use physical actions in order to create change. 

As for the chi ball, humans do not produce enough bio-electricity to allow that. You can't channel energy either because we are poor conductor. 

Even if you did it wouldn't be fire, more like plasma. Of course this would burn a dangerous level of calories. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

There is no mechanism that allows us to project out thoughts into the physical word and affect it. We have to use physical actions in order to create change. 

As for the chi ball, humans do not produce enough bio-electricity to allow that. You can't channel energy either because we are poor conductor. 

Even if you did it wouldn't be fire, more like plasma. Of course this would burn a dangerous level of calories. 

You don't need a mechanism. You don't have to understand it. It's just there. Science is not exact. It's a speculation. It's a guess. I bet youre an atheist. You believe in science. Great for you, but sad.

Anwser this. How come that people can use chi. Bruce Lee used it. And he could push a huge guy back with a 1 inch punch. That's impressive. He didn't even focus his chi. It was in a fraction of a second.  He said it himself that he used chi. 

There's another karate guy who supposedly can throw an invisible "chi ball" and knock you out. Search it up. 

More about paranormal. How about the study where beautiful water crystals formed when nice words were spoken to the water. When they said horrible things the water would form ugly cristals. In any language. Every single Time it worked. 

How about ghosts and demons? Millions of people swear to have experienced some things like this and even I had experiences. It's no joke.

How about people who do witchcraft and voodo. I knew someone who lived in the dominican republic. There were some poor low class tribe guys who were drinking chicken blood and doing ceremonies..etc. For tourists to watch. Than the tribe guy gave this tourist a knife and told him to stab him in the stomach. He couldn't. He could not put the knife in that dude. It was like a barrier and he couldn't move the knife. 

Don't go rambling on about the last one being not true. I know it's true. 100% so try to explain it with "science". Mind you the guy was poor and had no devices and stuff like that.

So as soon as someone who been there and done that start tell you how it works, you huddle together afraid of something that will shake your paradigm. 

It works because you believe it does, however that belief doesn't dictate reality. 

The mind is a powerful thing and it can trick us easily. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FireSpinner said:

But none of the bolded has been proven to be real, either.  So, no, using this logic, you're powers aren't real.

Unless you can prove otherwise to the world?

How do you explain astral projection of people who nearly die.

It doesn't happen.

There was a study where it showed that water is alive.

Show the study, please.

My point is that the paranormal is real.

No proof of that claim yet.

• Like 1

Have you ever thought to consider that I was once like the two of you? That I have been where you're at and done what you've done? 5 years ago I would have encouraged both you and the op's efforts. But reality like to prove different. I learned that what I was doing was just an illusion. I learned that psychic abilities do not exist, that energy work is nothing more than psychosomatics and placeboe/nocebo effects. If magick has taught me anything is that it's just a theatrical form of psychology. 

Then do it.  I dare you.  And make sure you record it.

4 hours ago, FireSpinner said:

Science is not exact. It's a speculation. It's a guess.

No it's not.

How come that people can use chi. Bruce Lee used it. And he could push a huge guy back with a 1 inch punch. That's impressive. He didn't even focus his chi. It was in a fraction of a second.  He said it himself that he used chi.

That's not "chi", that's using his leverage against an opponent.  That's called physics.

There's another karate guy who supposedly can throw an invisible "chi ball" and knock you out. Search it up. 

Sigh.

More about paranormal. How about the study where beautiful water crystals formed when nice words were spoken to the water. When they said horrible things the water would form ugly cristals. In any language. Every single Time it worked. 

Water can't talk.

How about ghosts and demons? Millions of people swear to have experienced some things like this and even I had experiences. It's no joke.

People can swear to it all they want to, but as of this moment, there is no proof of either.

How about people who do witchcraft and voodo.

Doesn't happen.

Don't go rambling on about the last one being not true. I know it's true. 100% so try to explain it with "science". Mind you the guy was poor and had no devices and stuff like that.

It's not true.  Unless you can show otherwise?  Many magicians are poor; if they weren't they'd probably not be practicing cards tricks and such.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RockShan said:

I would recommend trying not to argue too much with some "skeptics" on here,

That's a lie.  It's called conversation.  Just because it angers you that people dare to ask for evidence doesn't make these claims anything other than stories...and nothing more.

1 hour ago, RockShan said:

I don't even know why they bother go to the Psychic section if they only want to instantly ask for proof, or say "fake". Even as I just joined a day or two ago, I can see it's best too avoid certain people when it comes to posting your Abilities and other similar concepts.

It is healthy to ask questions.  If you're so keen on this stuff, prove it.  That's all it takes to silence a skeptic.  It's really that simple.  Firespinner is making claims that can't be backed up, until they actually are.  So, instead of just posting tripe that only he and you want to read, post some evidence for once.

• Like 2

He's referring to the water experiment by Masaru Emoto.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaru_Emoto

http://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/snowcrystals/myths/myths.htm

Something similar was also done with cooked rice.

http://foodretro.com/debunking-the-rice-experiment/

Once the metaphysical community got a hold of this nonsense they went crazy with it. It's all confirmation bias. 

• Like 2