Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Psychic Ability?

FireSpinner

Mind you, theres me debunking this poster...yet even I posted about Batman beating drug dealers up :lol:

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Here's how you induce that sensation he was talking about (the heat). Take an unlit candle (small one like a tea lite works). Place your index finger of you dominate hand over it. Focus on this for a few minutes to get the mental image into your head. Next close your eyes and imagine the candle as being lit and your finger is in the flames. Think of the heat and all the sensation involved with your finger in a flame. If you do this enough you might pull your hand back because you induced a phantom sensation. 

You can also do this by imagining a spider walking across your arm. Just keep your eyes closed and imagine it. Do this enough and you will 'feel it'. I posted a status update that had people to imagine their favorite food to the point were they tasted it.

This is how 'energy work' works. You create the sensation of the energy based on what your foreknowledge dictates.

when my  hands have been cold...a brief vigorous rubbing together of the palms...soon generates a lot of heat....anyone can do that right now with NO special powers or thought process

• Like 1

Just now, seeder said:

when my  hands have been cold...a brief vigorous rubbing together of the palms...soon generates a lot of heat....anyone can do that right now with NO special powers or thought process

If you've ever read some of the energy working guides they tell you exactly what your suppose to visualize and feel. It's front loading at it's best and creates false positives. That was the point of my post. Basically saying, "This is how it works."

Plus I don't believe your trick it's pure witchcraft.

• Like 1

Do you like/eat pickled onions? We do in the UK....if I even THINK of eating one....my mouth will water up immediately...it just has too!

The mind does and can influence the body, as is well known in hypnosis (something Im professionally qualified in), no kidding...but these are subtle influences....an example every young man can relate to, is having sexual thoughts and then finding you need to hide your zipper area from view... :lol: Yes the mind has levitated a bit of your body!!

But thats about as far as its power exists, ie. on your own body

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Ivan Pavlov, unwittingly....helped develop hynosis.... in his classic experiments he would ring a bell (or blow a horn) then feed his dogs

He repeated this often

he then found, that with NO food in sight, all he had to do was ring his bell, and the dogs would salivate heavily..... he had realised there was a thing called a condition response

• Like 1

Our old family dog would be calm and docile most of the day.....if I even picked up his leash he would go NUTS expecting a walk.....again this is the dogs mind being silently manipulated.....but MORE importantly, its the dogs own doing...he associated the leash with a long walk to the woods where he was set free to go run and have fun... the leash being picked up just triggered his brain to get ready for walkies

I think stuff like this is an insult to the power of the mind. It's fun when your a kid and pretend to have superpowers, but a time comes when you need to grow up.

1 minute ago, seeder said:

he had realised there was a thing called a condition response

Exactly. Think about yawning enough you'll yawn whenever you think about it. Same with ghost and all that. Think about seeing a ghost in the right settings and do, then whenever those conditions are met, boom a ghost. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ryu said:

When we are young we are apt to believe what adults, via the tv, and so on, tell us because our mental horizon is sorely limited. We are often not aware of all the hoaxes and frauds that are being perpetuated daily.

It is that blind ignorance that these fraudsters count on that keep their pretense alive and well and will do anything to prevent a person from wanting to look behind the proverbial curtain, don't want them to see that the reality they are hiding would destroy their house of cards in a minute once more people become educated and aware.

Because of our ignorance when we are young, we are often made to think that we can do all sorts of stuff like they see on cartoons or cheaply produced shows made supposedly for "education".

Once a person is endowed and armed with even the slightest cursory repertoire of biology, we learn that the human body simply cannot produce, much less channel the kind of energy needed to perform all those fake demonstrations of "fire bending".

The only reliable method of protection from being fleeced is to be armed with education. Fantasy and imagination is fun, they have their place but reality must always be emphasized, encouraged and focused on as the way to real understanding.

Ok..I'm done now. ;)

As a side note, I thought, several years ago, that I could see "auras". I would be outside and gaze at the tops of trees and soon I would see a almost tree shaped glow "emanating" from the tree line. Someone told me that it was not the aura I was seeing but a biological phenomenon called "macular fatigue" which is what happens when one stares at any object for a prolonged period of time especially when the background of said object contrasts it...light against dark or vice versa.

Made a lot of sense and I quickly realized that this was the "trick" behind all these so-called techniques for seeing a aura. Had nothing to do with any mysticism or the like, it was just taking advantage of a biological by-product and re-packaging it as something psychic to the uneducated and naive.

Almost everything that is labeled psychic or whatever the new-age term is can be easily explained with mundane science.

Tis true.

But what we have today is the new generations on their computers, they have the some ideas of fantasy as we did, but the difference is they are now left to their own devices on the internet while the parents do their thing,  they then channel their fantasies in one direction and that is the direction of woo hoo sites and they believe everything they read. 

We did not have access to these sites, but we did have books and t.v and education. 

I am not sure what has happened to the education system today, where there are so many young people not being taught even the basics or being able to reason with logic...maybe this is where the parents should be taking more time to focus on what cr&p their child is reading on line.

The internet is an ideal source of education, if you are shown how to use it correctly, and it appears many are not. They are being taken in by the fakers and hoaxers and ignorance makers.

• Like 2

Sadly our educational system is not about teaching facts and critical thinking but rather teaching kids to be obedient, weak, naive, scared and dull minded.

No one seems to question how it is a child of ten can rattle off a list of imaginary things like pokemon but if asked to name five common trees in the neighborhood all you get is a blank stare.

I have no actual issues with technology but rather a thing about people of any age actively refusing to questin anything they see, hear, read or think. Every source and idea needs to be open to question, scrutiny and criticism. Doesn't necessarily mean something is bad or wrong but even sources that claim to be unbiased needs the aspect of scrutiny.

Anyway, one would think that anecdote (personal accounts) would have long, long ago been an insufficient means to validate most anything.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

electrokinesis  very simple yet complex to teach or explain. It all starts with emotion and physical numbness or pain, just depends on what state the body is in. Are you tired, or are you in pain then combind the emotion with deep breaths and push forward the emotion as you exhale adding the body's current state along with the emotion as you push forward your breath exhaling. Just like giving birth or taking a dump on the john. lol Laymenology. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/5/2016 at 4:19 PM, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

But none of the bolded has been proven to be real, either.  So, no, using this logic, you're powers aren't real.

Unless you can prove otherwise to the world?

It doesn't happen.

Show the study, please.

No proof of that claim yet.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/07/massive-neutrino-experiment-undermines-our-sense-reality

I suppose if I have to I could go dig up reading materials for everyone instead. But I'm truly not one who NEEDS scientific proof for every little thing. The ones being skeptical are so maybe instead of researching their own pov... I know wishful thinking. Well there's some very relative info both in answer to the water crystals by scientist as well as NEW proof to true mind over matter as we know it backed by science. Which if they continue to experiment with probably will undermine sense of reality as most know it..though maybe it needs to be? Who knows just thought I'd deliver as I actually had access to these already. Happy watching!

• 1 month later...
On 06/07/2016 at 0:05 AM, FireSpinner said:

Hello. I will share my experience with you.

About me{I am really interested in pyrokinesis and electrokinesis. If you don't know what they mean, it's basically being able to control and create or manipulate elements like fire or electricity. I believe in this and I would like to ask that if you don't believe in it. You shouldn't reply and waste your time here. Thanks! Anyway, I am a male and I am characterized to be a person associated with the fire element based on my personality.}

My experience{I tried psychokinesis today. I closed all windows and doors, making sure that there was no wind whatsoever. I lit up a candle and meditated for a while. I try to make myself "one" with the flame but it's hard to do it. I tried giving energy to the fire with my chi and also taking energy back. My body was definetly warmer and so were my hands. I had no control whatsoever of the flame. It was just going wild. I also couldn't get too close because my hand would burn and hurt. After meditating for a while and moving my chi in my hand I could get a little closer to the flame. I decided to ignore all guidelines and advice I found online and try to "control" the flame. Oh boy! But, to my surprise I just somehow "told" the flame to stay still and it did. I looked at it with focus and it was perfectly vertical and beautiful. I decided to not get ahead of myself and stopped. It stayed still until I lost focus,for about 2 seconds. I tried it again and it worked. I don't think that anything else could have done it. After a few hours I tried again, but no success. I just meditated and tried to get more comfortable and be one with the flame. It was still going wild.}

My goals{I want to ultimately be able to control the size and shape of the flame. The way it moves and I want to be able to extinguish it and also reignite it with my mind and chi. I want to be able to make fire with my hand and some material like leaves or tissue, clothes..etc. I also want to be able to make a chi ball infused with fire that would be able to destroy someonene or something. I believe that nothing is impossible and if we believe in pyrokinesis then there should be no limits. I am also patient and can wait for my goals.}

My question{This is my question to the people who read this post. Have you had any similar experiences? Have you heard or seen any of this? Do you believe in it? Do you think it's possible? Have you had any kinesis experience? Are you also interested in it? Do you have any advice for me? Please be nice and don't post negative things. I want us to talk and share our progress. I'm willing to try this for at least 5 months to see if I get any results.}

Ending{Please comment and share to other people you know would be interested. I want this to be a big post and to have many opinions and stories. Thanks, I'm waiting for anwsers.}

Yes, but l would keep away from harming others, karma is a b**ch, and taking another life, can set you back a couple of notches, upstairs.

Pyrokinesis, sure tried that tones of times, and proven that it works, no tricks, no me deluding myself that it works, it just works.

I would personally ditch the candle, way to hard, and to difficult to be sure that some hidden wind just did it .

I tend to go for dried up leaves on indoor plants, window blind string things, and of course plastic chandelier crystals.

I did that once on a plant with some dried leaves and it suddenly acted like a gust of wind hit it, pretty cool, but hard to do again. Most of the time l am moving specific leaves here and there, and also moving leaves past or around others leaves, so if l am imaging it, one of the leaves around this one should move also.

Chandeliers, is the main one, l had to take one down, for renovations, so it was pretty easy to move a few about, funny thing is, if you put all of your attention on one, it is hard to shift your attention away from it, or only that one keeps moving from side to side.

I have done this so many times inside with no noticeable wind gusts, and waited til they were at a dead stop before trying again, and moved one of more  surrounded by others that were at a standstill, to know that there is something to this.

So, l would suggest going with an indoor plant initially and trying that every day.

And don't try to move it, but stay in the present and just stare at it, that will probably produce the best results.

Good luck.

B)

Edited by tmcom

13 hours ago, tmcom said:

Good luck.

B)

This post pretty much explains everything connected to your mars thread. Not being derogatory, but there are some things which explain other things perfectly.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 7/5/2016 at 10:40 PM, Atmokinetic said:

I practice aerokinesis and Atmokinesis, my advice is forget what others said about not trying to control it, those are people who think it has quite mind of its own, it doesn't it's a unliving element and should be treated as such.

Sup... I myself want to believe but what if your just saying to believe because you just want to make people's mind go crazy? Do you have any proof yourself? 

On 7/7/2016 at 6:59 AM, Ryu said:

I agree. In order to affect another object, one would have to release a tremendous amount of focused "energy" (whatever that would be) and the human body has no system to hold that much of a charge.

I did love those videos about the chi-masters being debunked. Once you have even a little education under your own belt you no longer see their demonstrations as impressive but rather as totally ridiculous.

As for Emoto San...I have a couple of his books only because I like the images but even when I knew of him I was suspicious especially when no one could replicate his works. When scientists asked him about his experiment, apparently Emoto San became quite defensive.

Good day? I'm having a research about kinesis, and I was just wondering if you can give me proof about it or whatsoever... Or maybe further informations about this so called "ability or power" called kinesis? what's it's history? Why can someone possess such thing? is it genetically passed through generations, or is caused by human mutation, or is it just because human is evolving... My mind actually is gonna blow because of the replies here... Please Help