Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI recommends no charges for Clinton

OverSword

Edited by pallidin

6 hours ago, aztek said:

she can not handle two phones, yet she can handle presidency??? 

Trump can't handle his mouth. What's your point?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

That is Sooooo true. Trump's mouth seems to be his own worst enemy.

And yet he doesn't see it, or perhaps doesn't care. Disturbing.

4 minutes ago, pallidin said:

That is Sooooo true. Trump's mouth seems to be his own worst enemy.

And yet he doesn't see it, or perhaps doesn't care. Disturbing.

The disturbing part is that there's a large portion of the population that doesn't care what he says, or dismisses it.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

The disturbing part is that there's a large portion of the population that doesn't care what he says.

I've seen that. He can go "Grass is not green but rather red, right, Right?!!" And his followers exclaim, "Yes, grass is red!!"

Sad...

Edit: Trump likes to say... "right, Right?!!!"

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

At this point, we are faced with the cold and calculating Hillary or run off at the mouth Trump. Obama ran on making his administration the most transparent and that was a bald faced lie.

We're damned if we do and damned if we don't.

• Like 9

Back on topic, though, I can see no reason that Hillary is being "let-off"

She clearly violated rules of responsible communication behavior as Sec. of State.

• Like 3

Surely no one is all that surprised that this woman got off the hook. She knew all along that she wouldn't be indicted...hence her calm cool and collected demeanour throughout the long drawn out saga. It truly is sickening.

Corruption will never be completely stamped out as far as politics goes....not only in the US...but everywhere.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Back on topic, though, I can see no reason that Hillary is being "let-off"

She clearly violated rules of responsible communication behavior as Sec. of State.

She signed the Non-Disclosure Agreement in 2009, which is supposed to safeguard sensitive information.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

She signed the Non-Disclosure Agreement in 2009, which is supposed to safeguard sensitive information.

Right, and I am rather surprised that she was not found in violation of State Dept. policy communication commonality and, perhaps, national security.

• Like 2

She scares me. Trump scares me.

• Like 1

I would love to have a "one-on-one" with both of them...

Clinton flat-out lies.

Trump "spins" everything.

Solution: Get rid of both of them (politically) prior to or at Convention. Don't know if that's possible.

Get some other candidates on both parties.

Looks to me America (both the Republican congress and a few ambitious prosecutors in the FBI have wasted a lot of money trying to find something on Mrs. Clinton and have not.  It is just ugly politics and the Republicans should be punished for it.

Basic rule of politics: if you are persuaded someone has done something corrupt, then you can make your name prosecuting and investigating, but if it is just to slander the person, you lose more than they do.  Those who think she has done wrong in the two cases I'm aware of (Benghazi and the email nonsense) have a burden to either produce persuasive evidence or to shut up.

While they both scare me the 'fix' is now in. Mrs Clinton will be the next President. Loretta Lynch met Bill on the tarmac, FBI director Comey finds 'nothing' to indict Mrs Clinton on, the RNC is still not supporting Trump....read the writing on the wall. Yep, it's 'Madam President' all the way. Four more years of political correctness and shady deals. Four more years of selling America short in everything. Four more years of the national debt going up and up. Globalization will make America a poor third world nation in no time at all. Welcome to the future! The saddest part about all this is that we'd have gone to Hell under Trump as well (just taken a different route to get there).

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

Looks to me America (both the Republican congress and a few ambitious prosecutors in the FBI have wasted a lot of money trying to find something on Mrs. Clinton and have not.  It is just ugly politics and the Republicans should be punished for it

But they did "find something on Mrs Clinton" and had she been anyone else the outcome would have been far different. If you're going to talk "ugly politics" we need to throw both parties under the bus there.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Making careless remarks, while not ideal, is not comparable to all of what Hillary has done. What she has done warrants jail time, what Trump does is a personality defect shared by many people, regardless of country. Hey, even some of us on here are guilty of making stupid, careless remarks. And I understand we all aren't running for office as he is, but I'll take careless remarks over all of the terrible things Hillary has done everytime. 

• Like 7

“our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

Yeah no sane prosecutor would want to be Vince Fostered.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, and then said:

I'd be curious to know what Petraeus thinks about this statement today.  Tire prints from that bus that ran him down are probably still fresh ....

There is a slight difference: Petraeus actually gave classified information to a non-authorized 3d person.

13 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

You mean where the public are told their options are her or Trump?

et hic canis septus est. If the "other" candidate were not Trump she could pack up and go home.

I said it a few times: She and Bernie ran because this was their last chance to get anywhere near the White House. And then the Republicans nominated Trump. Bernie fell into a hole. That was like winning the Mega Millions for her.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, pallidin said:

I wonder (because I don't really know) if there is a possibility that BOTH presumptive candidates can be "thrown-out" before or during the convention.

Keep on dreaming

• Like 1

BTW, if this is not all the evidence we need that Trump is just running to get Hildebeast in I wonder what else has to happen.

1 hour ago, Frank Merton said:

Looks to me America (both the Republican congress and a few ambitious prosecutors in the FBI have wasted a lot of money trying to find something on Mrs. Clinton and have not.  It is just ugly politics and the Republicans should be punished for it.

Keep up.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, questionmark said:

BTW, if this is not all the evidence we need that Trump is just running to get Hildebeast in I wonder what else has to happen.

Wait a second, Saddam was a "really bad guy" but at least he was "good at killing terrorists" was said to get Mrs Clinton elected? That's ridiculous. That was just Trump running his mouth without thinking (yet again).

Also, we need to remember (regarding Mrs Clinton's e-mail). The law states that intending to leak secrets is illegal as well as carelessness leading to leaked secrets (also illegal).

• Like 4