Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI recommends no charges for Clinton

OverSword

12 hours ago, pallidin said:

She exclaims that her private server was "protected" by the Secret Service.

Really? In what way? Just because someone couldn't get into her house?

And they wiped it with a rag once in a while too.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Michelle said:

Maybe you can find it on fact check...

IG Report on Clinton’s Emails The State Department inspector general contradicts several of Clinton's long-standing talking points.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/05/ig-report-on-clintons-emails/

Here is a video version.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/07/05/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-investigation-origwx-bw.cnn/video/playlists/atv-politics-original/

Like I said a year ago. She's either an idiot, and is unfit for office, or she's a liar. In which case she is fit for office, but the fact she got caught so many times really should disqualify her also.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

This STILL gives Trump and the gang a MOUNTAIN of stuff to attack her on. She's perhaps the most outed liar now in DC. All she can do is deflect by laughing and claiming conspiracy theory. Trump is going to make some dang fine TV with this report, even if there was no indictment. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

This STILL gives Trump and the gang a MOUNTAIN of stuff to attack her on. She's perhaps the most outed liar now in DC. All she can do is deflect by laughing and claiming conspiracy theory. Trump is going to make some dang fine TV with this report, even if there was no indictment. 

He might make fine TV but he won't make mincemeat out of her. He's his own worst enemy, not Clinton's. He always says whatever pops into his head. He starts on one subject, drops it in the middle, and goes onto something else. If he could stay focused on something long enough and put together a complete well thought out attack on Clinton, then maybe he might have more success. I know there's a last minute effort to ditch him.. I hope there's one to ditch Clinton as well. We need to do this over again.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, coolguy said:

This is crazy she should be in jail, her and bill think they are above the law and yet people will still vote for her

Exactly, and I predict she will be the next President. God help us all.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

• Like 2

Omg. That is too funny!!

Dang you Myles, I can't stop laughing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pallidin said:

Funny only until she starts doing things that affect our economy, military, healthcare, civil liberties....etc.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pallidin said:

I keep playing it too.   Someone did a good job with that.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DieChecker said:

"BUT THE FBI FOUND HER NOT GUILTY ITS OVER REPUBLICANS #HILLARY2016"

This is what happens when mouth-breathers are allowed to vote.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Myles said:

"We came, we saw, he died hahahaah"

Still fills me with "wtf"

• Like 1

This one is not quite as funny, but very disturbing for the likely next president.

• Like 1

I can't help but be reminded of Greg Stillson, in the movie The Dead Zone, every time I see her.

How convenient...  "Comey: 'five or six' agents interviewed Clinton Saturday. No recording or transcript."

Are you kidding me?  Bill visits the Attorney General on a plane on the Sky Harbor tarmac; FBI doesn't record Hillary's interview; and we are to believe no shenanigans - everything is on the "up and up".  Certainly, those in Washington truly believe either: (1) we are sheep, and/or (2) we are idiots, and/or (3) we won't and can't do anything about this.

Worst of all, they're probably right.  Nothing will happen because Capital Hill will eventually begin to peal the onion and see that the White House is at the center of it all...  not wanting to be labeled as racists and/or not wanting to tarnish the great Black buma they will back away; meanwhile the media will indeed work to move us along by crucifying anyone who brings up the subject and diverting our attention to other "stories", e.g., Hillary v. Trump and how Trump is the devil.  Eventually "the people" will vote Hillary into the White House because: (1) the evil Republicans tormented and vilified her, (2) promises of more "free" stuff, and (3) the vast majority of Americans are freaking morons who don't even know that we have 50 states and still live in their parent's house under the shadow of their participation trophies.

This country is doomed.  

• Like 4

They don't think they're above the law, they know they're above it. Happens at that level and it's not just them. Can't say why our judicial system breaks down when it hits the oval office or anything related to it but it does and seems to be a problem since 1776. The few times someone in the WH did get pinched it was the press, not the feds, who did their job and forced the issue.  

I would LOVE for the White House, Congress, the presumptive nominees, and the Press to actually read this entire thread here on UM.

This is what We the People think, and should be a valued consideration.

Hmmm... perhaps I could email this thread to them, all of them. Probably no-one there would read it or take it to heart as it's so damning. I wouldn't do it without Saru's permission, so I guess I'm just "venting"

Sorry. But I feel better now, uh, just a little.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

I have zero faith in the US system of government at this point.  If Hilary does not win the white house then I will have some faith but for now give me an X-Wing and a light sabre, I'm with the rebellion.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dark_Grey said:

"We came, we saw, he died hahahaah"

Still fills me with "wtf"

I could be wrong, but I think "We came, we saw, he died" was specifically referencing the Navy Seal's covert attack raid and killing of Bin Laden.

6 minutes ago, pallidin said:

I could be wrong, but I think "We came, we saw, he died" was specifically referencing the Navy Seal's covert attack raid and killing of Bin Laden.

Ghadaffi

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dark_Grey said:

Ghadaffi

OK.

FBI Director James Comey testified Thursday that Hillary Clinton’s claims -- some made under oath -- about her use of a private email server were “not true,” raising the question of whether in doing so she committed a felony.

In a wide-ranging appearance before the House oversight committee, Comey also said Clinton’s email practices put America’s secrets at risk and her actions constituted the “definition of carelessness.”

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/07/comey-testifies-clinton-email-claims-not-true-at-heated-hill-hearing.html

Sorry, the cut-and-paste freaked-out on me.

In response to pallidin post #195:

FYI, interestingly - the militia that came to the aid of the Americans at the Annex in Benghazi were Ghadaffi loyalists.  The same people Hillary wanted out of power in Libya...  

The group that ultimately came to the rescue of and facilitated the evacuation of the Americans in Benghazi was not the Libyan Government the State Department had worked tirelessly to appease; nor was it the February 17 Martyrs Brigade, recommended by the Libyan Government and contractually obligated to provide security to the Mission Compound.  Instead, the group that came to rescue the Americans that night, the Libyan Military Intelligence, was a group that most U.S. Government personnel did not even know existed.  This group, ironically, has close ties to the former Gadhafi regime – the very regime the United States had helped remove from power.” [I: Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Facilities in Benghazi, pg. 145-146]

Edited by Aftermath
  • Like 1